It is a crime to hire an undocumented alien! Or is it?

Now, in response to obiwan, which political party has demonized all undocumented aliens and, which party seeks to deport Dream Act kids, many to a country they've never visited and don't know the language?

The issue is clear to most who think, people cross our border and come here to work are exploited by business interests, and deprive those who play by the rules a job. Both are culpable, yet one is ignored and the other is demonized.

you're making things up...again...

Deport. ALL. Illegals. If they were able head north to get here and sneak in, they'll be just fine heading back south.
Save all the melodrama....no one's buying.
Nope. He is telling you the reality. You're NOT. Tell me how are you going to eliminate 11 millions.?

Same way we did in 1954.

Now, in response to obiwan, which political party has demonized all undocumented aliens and, which party seeks to deport Dream Act kids, many to a country they've never visited and don't know the language?

The issue is clear to most who think, people cross our border and come here to work are exploited by business interests, and deprive those who play by the rules a job. Both are culpable, yet one is ignored and the other is demonized.

Deport. ALL. Illegals. If they were able head north to get here and sneak in, they'll be just fine heading back south.

No one's buying?

Do you have any idea of the cost to "Deport ALL. Illegals"? If we cut off their food supply (jobs) they will self deport.

Of course that's not a panacea, but more feasible than your solution whereby those arrested need to be detained in a jail ($$$), provided and attorney ($$$), Arraigned before a judge ($$$) and the allegation needs to be proved by a prosecutor ($$$) and if the allegation is found true, transported out of the country by US Marshall's ($$$).

If their initial arrested was discovered because the person was committing a crime, that might be dismissed; but if it were a felony, and especially one of the dirty 8, before deportation a new court case would be needed in another court - since the first court would lack jurisdiction, and once again detention, attorney's, court and the Sheriff would all incur costs.
I don't think these people are thinking. It's so easy to say DEPORT THEM ALL. It's unreal, inhumane and irresponsible and unimaginable consequences.

oh the humanity!
Deport. ALL. Illegals.

No one's buying?

Do you have any idea of the cost to "Deport ALL. Illegals"? If we cut off their food supply (jobs) they will self deport.

Of course that's not a panacea, but more feasible than your solution whereby those arrested need to be detained in a jail ($$$), provided and attorney ($$$), Arraigned before a judge ($$$) and the allegation needs to be proved by a prosecutor ($$$) and if the allegation is found true, transported out of the country by US Marshall's ($$$).

If their initial arrested was discovered because the person was committing a crime, that might be dismissed; but if it were a felony, and especially one of the dirty 8, before deportation a new court case would be needed in another court - since the first court would lack jurisdiction, and once again detention, attorney's, court and the Sheriff would all incur costs.

sure..sure...another anti white telling us (from a sanctuary city) how good it is to allow illegals to wander into our country whenever they please....not to mention the drugs and human trafficking...you support drug smuggling and human trafficking?...

How many california cities have now gone bankrupt?
San Berdoo, Stockton, Mammoth Lakes, Atwater...more to come...yeah..you guys are really looking good out there...
Provide a link where and why these cities went bankrupt because of illegals. Mammoth Lakes? That is so funny. I have a house in Palm spring I didn't even know they went bankrupt. Maybe I missed it. Post a link of your claim.

No one's buying?

sure..sure...another anti white telling us (from a sanctuary city) how good it is to allow illegals to wander into our country whenever they please....not to mention the drugs and human trafficking...you support drug smuggling and human trafficking?...

San Berdoo, Stockton, Mammoth Lakes, Atwater...more to come...yeah..you guys are really looking good out there...
Provide a link where and why these cities went bankrupt because of illegals. Mammoth Lakes? That is so funny. I have a house in Palm spring I didn't even know they went bankrupt. Maybe I missed it. Post a link of your claim.

I didn't say they were bankrupt because of illegals....I said they were bankrupt....but some wack town in california Huntington Park...DID want try to appoint 2 illegals to positions on the city council. That isn't working out very well. The citizens are extremely pissed off...

14 Massachusetts companies fined for hiring unlawful employees

14 Massachusetts companies fined for hiring unlawful employees

===========================================
Obama holds record for cracking down on employers who hire undocumented workers, says Wasserman Schultz

Obama holds record for cracking down on employers who hire undocumented workers, says Wasserman Schultz
==================================================
McDonald's Franchisee Fined $1M for Hiring Illegal Aliens

McDonald's Franchisee Fined $1M for Hiring Illegal Aliens | Fox News

Show this to Obiwan and Rotag. Dates of these are July 2008 and 2014.
There are some in Phoenix and California but can't find the link.

Illegal aliens came to this country with children not knowing the culture or speaking English and anchor babies began school not speaking English and millions in tax payers money is use to teach ESL classes. Deporting them, they already know the culture and the language. I do not believe there is an anchor baby that cannot speak the language of their parents.. Deport them and let Mexico teach them Spanish.. Most anchor babies are from south of the border.

MARIPOSA ACADEMY OF LANGUAGE AND LEARNING
Mariposa Academy in Reno, Nv

(
See student diversity.Hispanic 93.3%)
Reno, NV 89502 | Mariposa Academy of Language and Learning | Home Valuations | REALTY WORLD - Ballard Co., Inc. | Page 95554

Students participating in a free or reduced-price lunch program 98% at this school.
American taxpayers are paying for all of this. There is nothing positive about illegal aliens and they make no contribution to the country or economy. Unlike the black slaves who contributed 250 years of free labor and help build this country.
Anchor babies are US citizens. You cannot deport us citizen.

babies born to illegals are not citizens...illegal being the key word...we'll sort the anchor baby problem soon.
Now YOU are creating your own law. All babies born in U.S. are US citizens. That is law of the land. Don't tell me you are more ignorant than I thought.

No one's buying?

I didn't say they were bankrupt because of illegals....I said they were bankrupt....but some wack town in california Huntington Park...DID want try to appoint 2 illegals to positions on the city council. That isn't working out very well. The citizens are extremely pissed off...
Read your post again. Let me repeat it to you read your post again. You mentioned these cities went bankrupt because of illegals. Not only your ignorant but you are also a liar.
I'm very aware of these 2 illegals that they are trying to hire. So what is this got to do with bankrupt cities you mentioned?
TRY ME.

Illegal aliens came to this country with children not knowing the culture or speaking English and anchor babies began school not speaking English and millions in tax payers money is use to teach ESL classes. Deporting them, they already know the culture and the language. I do not believe there is an anchor baby that cannot speak the language of their parents.. Deport them and let Mexico teach them Spanish.. Most anchor babies are from south of the border.

MARIPOSA ACADEMY OF LANGUAGE AND LEARNING
Mariposa Academy in Reno, Nv

(
See student diversity.Hispanic 93.3%)
Reno, NV 89502 | Mariposa Academy of Language and Learning | Home Valuations | REALTY WORLD - Ballard Co., Inc. | Page 95554

Students participating in a free or reduced-price lunch program 98% at this school.
American taxpayers are paying for all of this. There is nothing positive about illegal aliens and they make no contribution to the country or economy. Unlike the black slaves who contributed 250 years of free labor and help build this country.
Anchor babies are US citizens. You cannot deport us citizen.

babies born to illegals are not citizens...illegal being the key word...we'll sort the anchor baby problem soon.
Now YOU are creating your own law. All babies born in U.S. are US citizens. That is law of the land. Don't tell me you are more ignorant than I thought.

No they aren't.

No one's buying?

Read your post again. Let me repeat it to you read your post again. You mentioned these cities went bankrupt because of illegals. Not only your ignorant but you are also a liar.
I'm very aware of these 2 illegals that they are trying to hire. So what is this got to do with bankrupt cities you mentioned?
TRY ME.

settle down..I never said they went bankrupt BECAUSE of illegals. There is no good that comes from having criminals (illegal aliens) in your city...and that will get sorted.

Nope. He is telling you the reality. You're NOT. Tell me how are you going to eliminate 11 millions.?

Same way we did in 1954.

I doubt you were born in 1954 or before, so knock of the "we" shit, I doubt you've every done anything noteworthy in your life.

The cost to deport millions of human beings would be enormous, though I suspect the callous conservative set would simply put women, children and infants into box cars and send them to the border.

No one's buying?

I don't think these people are thinking. It's so easy to say DEPORT THEM ALL. It's unreal, inhumane and irresponsible and unimaginable consequences.

oh the humanity!
Deport. ALL. Illegals.
What's in 1954. I wasn't even born.
Are there 11 millions that you are trying to eliminate.
Let me ask you again. HOW in the world are you going to deport 11 millions? Tell me the logistics and the cost?

Same way we did in 1954.

I doubt you were born in 1954 or before, so knock of the "we" shit, I doubt you've every done anything noteworthy in your life.

The cost to deport millions of human beings would be enormous, though I suspect the callous conservative set would simply put women, children and infants into box cars and send them to the border.

1954 has nothing to do with when I was born...We were talking about deporting illegals. Read some history.

No one's buying?

TRY ME.

settle down..I never said they went bankrupt BECAUSE of illegals. There is no good that comes from having criminals (illegal aliens) in your city...and that will get sorted.
No I'm not settling down when you keep babbling that you do not have a clue of what you are talking about except anecdotal opinion.
Are all 11 millions committing crimes?
I SAID TRY ME.

TRY ME.

No I'm not settling down when you keep babbling that you do not have a clue of what you are talking about except anecdotal opinion.
I SAID TRY ME.

go see if you can find anything related to deporting illegals in 1954.

TRY ME.

I SAID TRY ME.

No. you mentioned 1954. You have to prove what's in 1954. I'm not going to look what you keep babbling.

An interesting article on the issue from NOLO Press:

Legal Pitfalls of Hiring Undocumented Immigrants | Nolo.com

Q. Why hasn't the DOJ or the Congress acted against employers, big and small?

A. Follow the money
Several reasons why it should not be a crime for private Individuals; but, potentially a crime for the public sector responsible for enforcement to hire "illegals" and or aid and abet illegal activity.

Natural rights such as freedom of association and contract, and even employment at will.

A. Follow the money
Several reasons why it should not be a crime for private Individuals; but, potentially a crime for the public sector responsible for enforcement to hire "illegals" and or aid and abet illegal activity.

Natural rights such as freedom of association and contract, and even employment at will.

Wrong.

A. Follow the money

Wrong.
If you cannot tell me why it is wrong then I must be right, even if I am on the left.

TRY ME.

I SAID TRY ME.

No. you mentioned 1954. You have to prove what's in 1954. I'm not going to look what you keep babbling.

ok..one more clue.
eisenhower.
you're on your own..remain ignorant or educate yourself on this issue. Either way is ok with me.

A. Follow the money

Wrong.
If you cannot tell me why it is wrong then I must be right, even if I am on the left.

Basic economics; employers will hire less expensive foreign labor, who will sent the bulk of their earnings out of the county. These workers will take jobs sans benefits and use social services, putting greater economic stress on local and state governments.

The workers themselves will be exploited by unscrupulous employers see:

http://www.unco.edu/cohmlp/pdfs/bracero_program_powerpoint.pdf

and,

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico

Forum List

Back