It has started...Trump's approval ratings among GOPers

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As of a month ago, Donald Trump’s approval rating among Republicans dropped to the lowest point of his presidency—75.2 percent—in a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll.

Trump’s numbers have been on a steady decline,.....with the erosion in support starting to register about two or three days after a flood of reports on his firing of James Comey and his now infamous Oval Office meeting with Russian operatives.

Your base is slowly eroding, orange charlatan.....the exception, however, is the right wing nitwits on this forum.

• Banned
Lol....polls

upload_2017-6-23_17-42-7.png

As of a month ago, Donald Trump’s approval rating among Republicans dropped to the lowest point of his presidency—75.2 percent—in a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll.

Trump’s numbers have been on a steady decline,.....with the erosion in support starting to register about two or three days after a flood of reports on his firing of James Comey and his now infamous Oval Office meeting with Russian operatives.

Your base is slowly eroding, orange charlatan.....the exception, however, is the right wing nitwits on this forum.

liberal-head-up-his-own-ass-.jpg

head-up-your-ass.jpg

How many hours a day do you spend on your Trump obsession?

Are you in love with Hillary the Hag? Slick willie is not.

I love it when shitbag liberals tell us conservatives how we feel about Trump.

liberal-head-up-his-own-ass-.jpg

head-up-your-ass.jpg

Great picture of a right winger talking into a roll of toilet paper....Oh, conservative "intelligentsia" at its best....LOL

Moron.....I didn't take the poll....AND I did clearly state that the right wing fuck heads on here will back Trump because you're just as stupid as he is.....LOL

How many hours a day do you spend on your Trump obsession?

Are you in love with Hillary the Hag? Slick willie is not.

Actually I spend less time on here that your half brain "thinks"....but I consider it my duty to fight against a wanna-be charlatan......(look it up.)...LOL

Rueters was caught manipulating polls...isnt your OP sourcing a Rueters poll?

You're too easy

Sure....One should always believe what a right wing fucked up blogger states on his blog.....correct, Sashy??? LOL

Moron.....I didn't take the poll....AND I did clearly state that the right wing fuck heads on here will back Trump because you're just as stupid as he is.....LOL

No, you didn't make the poll, you just believe in it, just like the Hillary victory polls.

Conservatives' alternate reality is a scary place. Fortunately, rational people are grounded in the here and now, and see the truth. Sadly, we are the minority.

Forum List

Back