it happened again!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I got another "you look like Jack Black" today!

Mini-poll: what celebrities have you been compared to?

Off the top of my head, I would say that Darin looks like a mix between Ray Romano and Carlos Mencia. Only skinny and without Romano's big schnozz.

Dan said:

Off the top of my head, I would say that Darin looks like a mix between Ray Romano and Carlos Mencia. Only skinny and without Romano's big schnozz.

used to get tom petty and christopher walken in the deer hunter

get the dude from house now

Patty Duke(I think that's how to spl her last name)?
Now you all have an idea what I look like. aaaaaahhhhhhhh :eek:

Dan said:

lmao. :) Nobody's ever put THAT together. :D

I'm more like...just sorta weird-lookin. I got Carey Elwes once. Something about our jaw/mouth and eyes.

Me? Sort of a cross between Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angelina Jolie (without the lips). I've never posted any pictures on here, right? Okay... I look a lot like Evangeline Lilly, really. ;)

mom4 said:
Me? Sort of a cross between Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angelina Jolie (without the lips). I've never posted any pictures on here, right? Okay... I look a lot like Evangeline Lilly, really. ;)

uh...I mean this in the most respectful way possible...

:wank:

wow.

dmp said:
So you don't look like those ladies? hahah :)
I have dark hair, and green eyes with highly-arched eyebrows. And freckles in the summer. Just not quite so beautiful as those girls.

I tell ya - Miss Lilly is a stunner. Did you watch last night? WOW!
Of course we watched. What was the deal with Michael? I wonder what they told him on the computer to get him so fired up. It couldn't really have been Walt he was talking to.

Also that black smoke from last week was pretty freaky.

Dan said:

Ray Romano? God, no... Not even close.. I don't know who the other guy is...

You do look like Jack Black, tho.. At least, as far as the one pic you posted...

People have told me Tom Brady.
People have also told me that's either a terrible or awesome thing.

The ClayTaurus said:
People have told me Tom Brady.
People have also told me that's either a terrible or awesome thing.

Very little resemblence...

Jimnyc looks a little like Uncle Kracker, tho... :D

mom4 said:
I have dark hair, and green eyes with highly-arched eyebrows. And freckles in the summer. Just not quite so beautiful as those girls.

Of course we watched. What was the deal with Michael? I wonder what they told him on the computer to get him so fired up. It couldn't really have been Walt he was talking to.

Also that black smoke from last week was pretty freaky.

Did you see the pictures in the smoke??

Attachments

• $ekoVsMonsterBrother.jpg
    $ekoVsMonsterBrother.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 48
  • $ekoVsMonsterBrotherShot2.jpg
    $ekoVsMonsterBrotherShot2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 42
  • $ekoVsMonsterCrucifix.jpg
    $ekoVsMonsterCrucifix.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 47
  • $ekoVsMonsterPartner.jpg
    $ekoVsMonsterPartner.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 53
  • $ekoVsMonsterYoungEko.jpg
    $ekoVsMonsterYoungEko.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 48
Shattered said:
Very little resemblence...

Jimnyc looks a little like Uncle Kracker, tho... :D

To be fair, you've seen maybe 3 pictures. I don't think you can really tell who someone looks like unless you observe them in person. That said, I'm not so sure I see what makes people say I look like him. :dunno: I think it has something to do with the fact that both of us can get really dumb looks on our faces.

The ClayTaurus said:
To be fair, you've seen maybe 3 pictures. I don't think you can really tell who someone looks like unless you observe them in person. That said, I'm not so sure I see what makes people say I look like him. :dunno: I think it has something to do with the fact that both of us can get really dumb looks on our faces.

You're right.. I took my memory of those 3 pics (admittedly without going to look at them again), and did a Google search on Brady, and formed my opinion from there..

THAT said... Dumb looks are a dime a dozen.. :D

Shattered said:
You're right.. I took my memory of those 3 pics (admittedly without going to look at them again), and did a Google search on Brady, and formed my opinion from there..

THAT said... Dumb looks are a dime a dozen.. :D
Actually, this pic does look like me decently.
10-7%20tom_brady8.jpg

Except I have bigger guns :rotflmao:

(Look Sitarro! Backwards hat and everything!)

Forum List

Back