it happened again!

WOW, I always loved that girl when that show was on.

I've been told I remind people of Hank Hill from King of the Hill.

Just the other day someone said I looked like Will Farrell (sp?)

People used to tell me I looked like Robbie Benson, whoever he is...

I used to get it about 3 times a day when I worked at an amusement park. It was really annoying, especially since I don't know who the guy is.

I was told I looked like Jennifer O'Neill, during her Summer of '42 film days. But she has a cuter nose, and I have green eyes. We are both 5'8"

jennifer_oneill.jpg

Another thing... "Meat" or "Lots of Meat" is also something nobody associates with me.

;)

:(

But...b-but...I'm NICE?? :p: And lookit MisterBlu's avatar - I can dance!! :D

Abbey Normal said:
I was told I looked like Jennifer O'Neill, during her Summer of '42 film days. But she has a cuter nose, and I have green eyes. We are both 5'8"

jennifer_oneill.jpg

I on the other hand I have been compared to Burt Reynolds ...except I kept my hair...and we are aging at about the same rate...sigh! He was taller though...cause I have more Italian blood DNA!

Sally Fields rocks! I don't really know why Burt gave up on her! :)

DMP, I'm not saying you're SKINNY per se, but from the few pics I've seen, you don't look near as chubby as Mencia.

Sidenote: It's just come out that Carlos Mencia isn't even Mexican, I forget his real name, but whatever it was, it sounded very Caucasian, and he changed it to make it more Mexican-sounding.

Dan said:
DMP, I'm not saying you're SKINNY per se, but from the few pics I've seen, you don't look near as chubby as Mencia.

Sidenote: It's just come out that Carlos Mencia isn't even Mexican, I forget his real name, but whatever it was, it sounded very Caucasian, and he changed it to make it more Mexican-sounding.

So I'm just 'not AS Fat..'

:p:

No worries mate! :)

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I get Jesus ALOT!!!

Ya really need a haircut...outta vogue no? Then again...maybe ya have a thing for Sampson....carry on!

Forum List

Back