It finally happened--The Jack T Chick Parody thread!!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
So, you laugh at Jack Chicks comics, do you?

Well, the laughter and insanity need not stop there!! Introducing Jack T Chick's Parody comics. Several new "Phony" Jack Chick comics that embrass the message denounced by fundies everywhere.

There is counter-views of the afterlife
The endorsing of raping Homophobes
God as a "pull my finger" lunatic
An empty book f life
.....and much much more counter-fundy lunacy.

All for free!! Go to:

The Jack T. Chick Parody Archive

To see what a deranged secularists would say if they started Chick tracts first. Highly offensive, just like the original--you've been warned, now enjoy!

See, you don't really need talent to make it big. A crazy story and a consistent formula is enough to get heads turning---Just ask Frank Yerby in terms of Romance novels!

here is another parody--Lovecraft, may you be eaten first!!

Cthulhu and Christ

There is also the ban "Who's your Daddy", a 'correct' Parody of the chick tract 'Big Daddy'

Who s Your Daddy bankrupt artist v.3

Notice how the 'flawlessness of the Bible is humorlessly challenged at the end. A test of a persons faith is not a test of God, unless that person is God.

The 'Parodies' of the Chick Tracts is not always exclusively tied to a Chick Tract!!

Here is a case in point:

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_humor_chick_parody1.pdf

Although I do not endorse the use of illegal drugs, I do recognize the genius behind the tracts--An inexpensive medium that is highly distributable and easy to produce. Great for propaganda purposes focused on an information starved(read--young and/or intellectually curious adult) public. Here, the case for LSD is presented that makes ask the question:Is this true?

Remember this warning:Any nut can create a tract. Research the information throughly before deciding if it is valid or not!!

Forum List

Back