It appears the Pentagon has b!tch slapped 45 as in no! at ordering troops to the border.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
After this latest stunt at tRump bragging that he is ordering active duty troops to act as border patrol, it appears the Pentagon justifiably b!tch slapped this fraud and fool 45 as in No! This also personally gives me great relief that this Russian puppet and maniac 45 has failed to manipulate the U.S. military in order to give further aid and comfort to his president Putin:

Washington (CNN)When the Trump administration first asked the Pentagon to send troops to the southern border, the administration wanted the troops to take on duties that Department of Defense officials viewed as law enforcement functions, CNN has learned. "
Source: CNN .com

After this latest stunt at tRump bragging that he is ordering active duty troops to act as border patrol, it appears the Pentagon justifiably b!tch slapped this fraud and fool 45 as in No! This also personally gives me great relief that this Russian puppet and maniac 45 has failed to manipulate the U.S. military in order to give further aid and comfort to his president Putin:

Washington (CNN)When the Trump administration first asked the Pentagon to send troops to the southern border, the administration wanted the troops to take on duties that Department of Defense officials viewed as law enforcement functions, CNN has learned. "

So all of those pictures of the troops at the border are wrong? I suggest a good dose of Fox News before bedtime and stay there until your liberalism is cured.

So all of those pictures of the troops at the border are wrong? I suggest a good dose of Fox News before bedtime and stay there until your liberalism is cured.
Probably nation guard..

Probably nation guard..

WTF is nation guard?

Go to bed until you sober up!

cnn and a toilet.PNG

There you have it... From Fake news Central itself..

I am laughing my ass off at this pile of excrement. The pentagon can not defy a lawful order of the CIC. You will see arrests and trials for dereliction of duty, failure to command, Insubordination, among other things... You must not know the military very well..

BS METER.PNG

An infantry and combat engineers group from Fort Benning Ga is already moving. I believe that would be about 1,500 troops and gear... Its also rumored that JAG is sending over about 300 staff to support the legal system in expediting the case loads.. This is going to be a massive undertaking.. Those are the only ones I can say are moving at the moment but that is not to say they are not pulling up National Guard units that I am unaware of.

ETA; if we add in the support units and transportation units this number could be well over 2500..

View attachment 226586

There you have it... From Fake news Central itself..

I am laughing my ass off at this pile of excrement. The pentagon can not defy a lawful order of the CIC. You will see arrests and trials for dereliction of duty, failure to command, Insubordination, among other things... You must not know the military very well..

View attachment 226588
Only a fool runs with Faux Noise anti American and civilization smut journalism. Also it is not only CNN that reported this news at the Pentagon giving 45 a nookie as in no!

Donald Trump doesn't have policies or strategies, he has a bagful of stunts.

When the Trump administration first asked the Pentagon to send troops to the southern border, they wanted them to perform emergency law enforcement functions, CNN has learned.

The Pentagon said no.

According to two defense official familiar with the request, the Department of Homeland Security asked that the Pentagon provide a reserve force that could be called upon to provide "crowd and traffic control" and safeguard Customs and Border Protection personnel at the border to counter a group of Central American migrants walking to the U.S. border to request asylum.

The Pentagon rejected the request on October 26, according to one of the officials, even as it signed off on providing DHS with air and logistics support, medical personnel and engineers."

abc15 .com

When the Trump administration first asked the Pentagon to send troops to the southern border, they wanted them to perform emergency law enforcement functions, CNN has learned.

The Pentagon said no.

According to two defense official familiar with the request, the Department of Homeland Security asked that the Pentagon provide a reserve force that could be called upon to provide "crowd and traffic control" and safeguard Customs and Border Protection personnel at the border to counter a group of Central American migrants walking to the U.S. border to request asylum.

The Pentagon rejected the request on October 26, according to one of the officials, even as it signed off on providing DHS with air and logistics support, medical personnel and engineers."

abc15 .com

You still watching CNN after it's been proven over and over again by many on this board how they are the lefts propaganda machine? :laugh:

You still watching the major propaganda Faux Noise source of bs? It also appears it was not only CNN that reported this, just in case one has a one track mind and distorted way of being informed.

The Pentagon said no.

abc15 .com

You still watching CNN after it's been proven over and over again by many on this board how they are the lefts propaganda machine? :laugh:

Un American ?
President Obama and Bush sent the National Guard.
Were they UnAmerican also?
One thing for sure, and aside from this nonsense you put here, President Obama in particular did not solicit Russians and conspired with GOPers to destroy the 2008 and 2012 elections in his favor but was elected in compliance with U.S. Constitutional law, the will of the majority and the then uncorrupted electoral college.

The least truthful network in the news business? Only an idiot believes anything FOX News says.

Even Drudge is calling them out as liars.

Forum List

Back