"It ain't [America] no more, OK?"

That police officer should be fired, and moved to another country.

By all means, strap him into the bilge of a slow boat back to Africa with all those other darked-skinned non-humans.

Are you trying to say that blacks are not human? I was talking about one stupid cop, who proved he had no idea what his job was about, or what America is about. I never said africa, send him to some Muslim country, he would convert well.

I never said anything about all blacks. Shame on you.

That police officer should be fired, and moved to another country.

By all means, strap him into the bilge of a slow boat back to Africa with all those other darked-skinned non-humans.

Are you trying to say that blacks are not human? I was talking about one stupid cop, who proved he had no idea what his job was about, or what America is about. I never said africa, send him to some Muslim country, he would convert well.

I never said anything about all blacks. Shame on you.

Many make the completely off base assumption that when you criticize someone who is of a non-white race that it's because of said race. That's what has happened to our country, it's no longer about issues with many.

Barry dunham aka barry soetoro aka barrak hussein obama aka not my prez !! Barry hussein is a joke!!! His moms was a big azz commie and his buddy axelrod is an even bigger piece of shit!! Impeach the no nothing commie now!!!!

Barry dunham aka barry soetoro aka barrak hussein obama aka not my prez !! Barry hussein is a joke!!! His moms was a big azz commie and his buddy axelrod is an even bigger piece of shit!! Impeach the no nothing commie now!!!!

:eusa_eh: :cuckoo:

It's no wonder the cop didn't know it was legal to have the poster the protester had. He knows nothing about the Constitution because it doesn't apply to him. Did you hear him say that "This ain't America no mo'." Hell, he didn't even know where he was so how could you expect him to know the law?

It's no wonder the cop didn't know it was legal to have the poster the protester had. He knows nothing about the Constitution because it doesn't apply to him. Did you hear him say that "This ain't America no mo'." Hell, he didn't even know where he was so how could you expect him to know the law?

I disagree......cops are well above us in almost all areas. We should rely on them for instruction....protection....interpretation of law....and they are definately the only ones that should have firearms.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYHR72u51Q]YouTube - DEA Agent shoots himself during a gun safety talk[/ame]

I disagree......cops are well above us in almost all areas. We should rely on them for instruction....protection....interpretation of law....and they are definately the only ones that should have firearms.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYHR72u51Q]YouTube - DEA Agent shoots himself during a gun safety talk[/ame]

That is flipping hilarious. Ruh roh. "Is everyone alright?"

And what language is he speaking, anyway? Can you tell?

That is flipping hilarious. Ruh roh. "Is everyone alright?"

And what language is he speaking, anyway? Can you tell?

I believe he is speaking some sort of gansta-esque hip hop lingo.....not totally sure.

The full video is better.....he tries to keep going with the whole speach with a friggin 165 gr projectile lodged in his leg. He then tries to grab a rifle and the whole room yells...NO!!!!

Because this school officer could not state the law very well doesnt mean anything that you claim it does.

Come on now, I have to believe this is all over Faux News. Can't someone provide the name of the school so we can find out who owns it and perhaps their rules for assembly?

South Lakes High School in Reston, VA.

Turns out that the guy is just a school security guard. I'm guessing the unemployment rate in Reston will tick up a bit.

So wait...he's a school security guard?

Does that mean that he is not a government employee?

Is this just a case of one citizen telling another citizen to take down a sign, rather than the government violating a protestors first amendment rights?

That's what it sounds like to me.

I like cops, though I don't think they should be all powerful, that DEA vid, funny though. More proof that they are just as human as the rest of us.

I hate it when I shoot myself in the foot. 'specially when teaching gun safety.

Come on now, I have to believe this is all over Faux News. Can't someone provide the name of the school so we can find out who owns it and perhaps their rules for assembly?

South Lakes High School in Reston, VA.

Turns out that the guy is just a school security guard. I'm guessing the unemployment rate in Reston will tick up a bit.

So wait...he's a school security guard?

Does that mean that he is not a government employee?

Is this just a case of one citizen telling another citizen to take down a sign, rather than the government violating a protestors first amendment rights?

That's what it sounds like to me.
*ouch*

The security guard was a bit of a dick, but aren't they all?

You are not allowed to post signs at schools without the permission of the school...so the security guard was just doing his job.

The sign itself is childish and idiotic. I love how you guys champion people that make claims that giving health care to Americans is the same thing as gassing 6 million Jews.

Assholes, all of you.

"I'm the only one in this room I know of professional enough to use this Glock 40"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A school resource officer in NJ at least, is a police officer who works in the school. In our district they are paid by the municipality. They are not "security guards".

The security guard was a bit of a dick, but aren't they all?

You are not allowed to post signs at schools without the permission of the school...so the security guard was just doing his job.

The sign itself is childish and idiotic. I love how you guys champion people that make claims that giving health care to Americans is the same thing as gassing 6 million Jews.

Assholes, all of you.

well here's one asshole that wants you to explain the 500 billion dollar cut to medicare and who it will affect.

Forum List

Back