Issues with and about the poor

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
2,I don't have a problem basic culture that came out of the poor..
A lot of great American pastimes not only came out of the poor, but also came out of some of America's most oppressed (and poorest) minorities.
A lot of these things are even a historically determining factor in whether or not you're American at all.

Country Music, Rock and Roll and then modern Rock came out of the poor.
Baseball came out of the poor.

Hotdogs were originally developed as a dirt cheap, easy, low cost way to get meat and protein to the poor...
they started out as complete crap... back in the 1940s you wouldn't want a hotdog... believe me..
But it later developed into something that is, by quick food standards, very high quality and all beef...
It became almost a whole food category in and of itself... now you can make a whole restaurant specializing in hotdogs.

Barbecue came from American blacks... and the reason why it came from American blacks is because back a long ago, they could not afford indoor appliances...
They had to find a cheap, low cost... pretty low class, crude way of cooking their food.
They found that it only works outdoors....
There was also no chicken put on the grill either back then..... chicken back then wasn't like it is today.
It was very expensive back then, and the blacks could not afford it.

They would put things like beef on it, because back then beef was cheap.
That's how Barbecue was born.

Today Barbecue is an American icon.... and amongst the most popular foods put on the grill.... hotdogs !

The modern day concept of a "party", comes from the poor....... the banquet model of the old upper class from back in time is very unusual today, if it even really exists anymore.

This is the problem that I have with the poor.

They're irresponsible as all get out... they're like little 2 year old children, they cannot be trusted.... and under a system of perfect equality... if they can't be trusted... then nobody else can be trusted either.
That kills the social system.

That means gun laws that restrict guns for everybody.
That means dog laws that restrict and regulates dog ownership for everybody.
That means Animal ownership / Wildlife interaction laws that affect everybody.
That means 18 and 21 for everything, for everybody.
That means curfew for everybody equally under 18.
That means mandatory school for everybody equally under 18.

That means everybody must show their ID cards or Driver's licenses equally, to prove their age eligibility for certain things.

That means fewer public pools.
That means that more prudent owners of low-rent apartments shut down the pools there.
That means fewer playgrounds for the kids.

Because THEY are the ones who can't be trusted... and equality demands that therefore NOBODY can be trusted.
:p

So their behavior is costing the middle class, and the wealthier people who are more responsible for themselves and make better decisions, and combined they outnumber the poor....
Opportunities and activity choices.

For instance.... back in 1990 I could go swimming with Dolphins...
Today.... because the poor cannot be trusted..... the government says that my interacting with dolphins puts the dolphin at risk of encountering a less stout hearted person trying to hurt it.

This is despite the fact that the maritime environment has NO poor people in it, and poor people do not have access to Dolphins, because of these several reasons....

1. Oceanfront property, and property with a Marina is very expensive... in the millions.
2. Boats cost more than cars, and sailboats are extremely expensive.
3. Diving and swimming gear for the ocean is thousands of dollars.

NO such a thing exists as a 1, 2, 3 or 4 digit price tag on a water life.

But yet the poor people's crime rate, takes away my fun, or my opportunity... even though I have NO criminal record, except for being fined about interacting with a dolphin.

So I'm getting kind of tired of paying the price, for the shit that the poor retards do.

The poor, again with their bad behavior... they make the government unusable...
Anything, and Everything from the Government, is just as unsafe as the prisons.

So if you need any help from the Government.... it apparently pays to be not just poor, but mentally disturbed too... just like them.
lol
I'm tired of that too.

Last edited:
2,I don't have a problem basic culture that came out of the poor..
A lot of great American pastimes not only came out of the poor, but also came out of some of America's most oppressed (and poorest) minorities.
A lot of these things are even a historically determining factor in whether or not you're American at all.

Country Music, Rock and Roll and then modern Rock came out of the poor.
Baseball came out of the poor.

Hotdogs were originally developed as a dirt cheap, easy, low cost way to get meat and protein to the poor...
they started out as complete crap... back in the 1940s you wouldn't want a hotdog... believe me..
But it later developed into something that is, by quick food standards, very high quality and all beef...
It became almost a whole food category in and of itself... now you can make a whole restaurant specializing in hotdogs.

Barbecue came from American blacks... and the reason why it came from American blacks is because back a long ago, they could not afford indoor appliances...
They had to find a cheap, low cost... pretty low class, crude way of cooking their food.
They found that it only works outdoors....
There was also no chicken put on the grill either back then..... chicken back then wasn't like it is today.
It was very expensive back then, and the blacks could not afford it.

They would put things like beef on it, because back then beef was cheap.
That's how Barbecue was born.

Today Barbecue is an American icon.... and amongst the most popular foods put on the grill.... hotdogs !

The modern day concept of a "party", comes from the poor....... the banquet model of the old upper class from back in time is very unusual today, if it even really exists anymore.

This is the problem that I have with the poor.

They're irresponsible as all get out... they're like little 2 year old children, they cannot be trusted.... and under a system of perfect equality... if they can't be trusted... then nobody else can be trusted either.
That kills the social system.

That means gun laws that restrict guns for everybody.
That means dog laws that restrict and regulates dog ownership for everybody.
That means Animal ownership / Wildlife interaction laws that affect everybody.
That means 18 and 21 for everything, for everybody.
That means curfew for everybody equally under 18.
That means mandatory school for everybody equally under 18.

That means everybody must show their ID cards or Driver's licenses equally, to prove their age eligibility for certain things.

That means fewer public pools.
That means that more prudent owners of low-rent apartments shut down the pools there.
That means fewer playgrounds for the kids.

Because THEY are the ones who can't be trusted... and equality demands that therefore NOBODY can be trusted.
:p

So their behavior is costing the middle class, and the wealthier people who are more responsible for themselves and make better decisions, and combined they outnumber the poor....
Opportunities and activity choices.

For instance.... back in 1990 I could go swimming with Dolphins...
Today.... because the poor cannot be trusted..... the government says that my interacting with dolphins puts the dolphin at risk of encountering a less stout hearted person trying to hurt it.

This is despite the fact that the maritime environment has NO poor people in it, and poor people do not have access to Dolphins, because of these several reasons....

1. Oceanfront property, and property with a Marina is very expensive... in the millions.
2. Boats cost more than cars, and sailboats are extremely expensive.
3. Diving and swimming gear for the ocean is thousands of dollars.

NO such a thing exists as a 1, 2, 3 or 4 digit price tag on a water life.

But yet the poor people's crime rate, takes away my fun, or my opportunity... even though I have NO criminal record, except for being fined about interacting with a dolphin.

So I'm getting kind of tired of paying the price, for the shit that the poor retards do.

The poor, again with their bad behavior... they make the government unusable...
Anything, and Everything from the Government, is just as unsafe as the prisons.

So if you need any help from the Government.... it apparently pays to be not just poor, but mentally disturbed too... just like them.
lol
I'm tired of that too.
BS. Simply BS. Please educate yourself. Thanks.

Forum List

Back