Israel's top general orders his men to prepare for ground combat: Tomlinson

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Israel's top general orders his men to prepare for ground combat: Tomlinson​

WARNING: Graphic footage—'The Big Weekend Show' co-hosts speak to FOX News correspondent Lucas Tomlinson in Tel Aviv on the latest in the Israel-Hamas war.

Comment: A few nukes dropped on Iran would also be nice.

• Banned
what an idiot to think you can nuke iran without destroying the entire region....on one thread you pretend to be a christian why is that?

First of all ASSHOLE, that is what is known as sarcasm. I do not expect Israel to drop a nuke.

Second of all MORON, if WE decided to drop a nuke on Iran the entire region would NOT be destroyed. Ignorant stupid statements like yours only serve to reveal your low IQ.

Ladies and Gentlemen, a little reality check:
See this?
Those holes are from nuclear weapons explosions in the Nevada Test Range. A mere 60 miles from Las Vegas, and guess what: The entire region is not destroyed:

1697971062917.png

Your Humour is a Neocon's reality .
Wonder what retaliation you would get in America? Sleeper cells etc .
And have you heard about Russia's hitherto undeclared super missiles .
They travel at 27 times the speed of sound and have re-entry flexibilitry that makes defending against them utterly impossible .

A new Avangard hypersonic intercontinental ballistic missile system was deployed in the Orenburg Region as part of the rearmament of a compound of the Russian Strategic Missile Forces”—is the beyond highly secretive never seen Avangard nuclear armed hypersonic glide vehicle that flies 27 times the speed of sound, making it invulnerable to interception, does not employ a propulsion system during its estimated over 4,000 mile flight, and whose trajectory once reentering the atmosphere from its ICBM platform is unpredictable."

Oooh er . Sounds nasty .
Watch the Bully Boys do a fast backward run !

• Banned

'BARBARIANS': Netanyahu aide says Israel will crush Hamas​

• Banned
And have you heard about Russia's hitherto undeclared super missiles .
They travel at 27 times the speed of sound and have re-entry flexibilitry that makes defending against them utterly impossible .

Speed. Okay.

What about accuracy, and what about the payload?

Russian tech has never fared well in the battlefield.
Look how fast we flew through Iraq in 2 wars, like lighting, and meanwhile Russia is all jammed up in the Ukraine.

Wonder what retaliation you would get in America?

None. Nobody would engage in nuclear war with us if we toasted a few spots in Iran. The calculation just does not pay off for anyone who might consider it.

'BARBARIANS': Netanyahu aide says Israel will crush Hamas​

I just wish Israel didn’t do it sooner, but they figured the antisemites throughout the world would protest en masse. But even now, after 1400 of their innocent citizens have been targeted to murder in the most torturous, brutal ways, the antisemites STILL are protesting against Israel.

Shows how strongly antisemitism is embedded.

what an idiot to think you can nuke iran without destroying the entire region....on one thread you pretend to be a christian why is that? Votar Roja
I think arabs will use nukes first - if they ever get any

I know that persians are not arab but they are muslim jihadi’s which is practically the same

iran is trying very hard to get nukes

And democrat presidents like obama and biden are helping them

I know that persians are not arab but they are muslim jihadi’s which is practically the same

Pakistan has them. They are not Arab but they are Muslim.

Obama is a big Muslim sympathizer and he is directing Biden from behind the curtains.

Pakistan has them. They are not Arab but they are Muslim.
The liberal town adjacent to me is having “PakistanI Day,” whatever that is. Typical. Right after Muslim terrorists torture to death 1400 innocent Jews, the liberals announce they are having a day to celebrate Muslims.

First of all ASSHOLE, that is what is known as sarcasm. I do not expect Israel to drop a nuke.

Second of all MORON, if WE decided to drop a nuke on Iran the entire region would NOT be destroyed. Ignorant stupid statements like yours only serve to reveal your low IQ.

Ladies and Gentlemen, a little reality check:
See this?
Those holes are from nuclear weapons explosions in the Nevada Test Range. A mere 60 miles from Las Vegas, and guess what: The entire region is not destroyed:

View attachment 846686
Shit you say is so crazy at time it is hard to understand sarcasm...

BTW those were 1950s... The modern Nuclear Bombs are far bigger..

Israel's top general orders his men to prepare for ground combat: Tomlinson​

WARNING: Graphic footage—'The Big Weekend Show' co-hosts speak to FOX News correspondent Lucas Tomlinson in Tel Aviv on the latest in the Israel-Hamas war.

Comment: A few nukes dropped on Iran would also be nice.

I don't understand Israel. It said what like a week ago that it was giving the people in Gaza 24hours to evacuate and then it was doing a ground invasion, but it keeps delaying and hasn't even yet? It is like they are limbo and they don't know what they are doing. Either invade or don't invade and stop saying they are about to invade.

Personally I think a ground invasion would be a really stupid move by Israel. I think they would be walking into a trap. Casualties will be very high, especially for civilians. A ground invasion would make Israel look really bad and it would most probably escalate this war into WWIII.

Speed. Okay.

What about accuracy, and what about the payload?

Russian tech has never fared well in the battlefield.
Look how fast we flew through Iraq in 2 wars, like lighting, and meanwhile Russia is all jammed up in the Ukraine.

None. Nobody would engage in nuclear war with us if we toasted a few spots in Iran. The calculation just does not pay off for anyone who might consider it.

Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions.

The liberal town adjacent to me is having “PakistanI Day,” whatever that is. Typical. Right after Muslim terrorists torture to death 1400 innocent Jews, the liberals announce they are having a day to celebrate Muslims.

You think Pakistanis are liberal?

You think Pakistanis are liberal?
No, but the liberals in the town who decided to celebrate “Pakistani Day” after Muslims tortured innocent Jewish elderly, children, and babies to death ARE.

Forum List

Back