Israels Greatest Days

Owwww. Cute.
m0602.gif

Owwww. Cute.
m0602.gif

Sorry to break your heart, but our parents would kill us if we wanted to marry each other........:cool:

Here, ill make a deal, over 10 years after our marriage you become Muslim and all our children have to be Muslim.......:cool:

Owwww. Cute.
m0602.gif

Sorry to break your heart, but our parents would kill us if we wanted to marry each other........:cool:

Here, ill make a deal, over 10 years after our marriage you become Muslim and all our children have to be Muslim.......:cool:

Told you I've already found my prince, so no worries in that department.

Btw, don't sweat it, even if I "become" Muslim thousand times, and then some, my children will still be Jews.

That's how it works in the place I come from.

Owwww. Cute.
m0602.gif

Btw, don't sweat it, even if I "become" Muslim thousand times, and then some, my children will still be Jews.

Prince? LOL....Lipush is engaged to a settler hasadiac Jew people...LOL.

Btw, are you hearing any reports on an Israeli strike on Lebanon?

settler psychotic women, are not all fat, but they are all psychotic, much like American jewish women

American Jewish women are beautiful

They sleep around too much, I personally think they're gross.

By 'sleep around', I take it you mean have sex?

My husband hasn't complained I do that too much - at least not yet, and it's been only 38 years.... I don't think he's about to start hollering.

Of course I've only 'slept around' with him. And he with me.

Strike. Ha.

Hezbollah clowns say it was a blast due to an unidentified "Stun grenade"

But people say they heard it up to the area of Tzur.

What I get is unclear.

I'm engaged to a good southern Israeli boy. His name is kept in the system.

He treats me very nicely, he calls me "my princess" and is a kind gentlemen.

And we are to have 2 boys and a girl, live in a Kibbutz with a dog and a cat in the yard.

We shall.

He just doesn't know it yet.:tongue:

I'm engaged to a good southern Israeli boy. His name is kept in the system.

He treats me very nicely, he calls me "my princess" and is a kind gentlemen.

And we are to have 2 boys and a girl, live in a Kibbutz with a dog and a cat in the yard.

We shall.

He just doesn't know it yet.:tongue:

Allah curse you for breaking my heart azz-hol....LOL.......:cool:

Hehe.

Ad where's your princess,?

Yeah it's fun to have fun, are you really engaged or joking with me? And I haven't thought of getting married yet, it's a little early and I say God will plan it out. Ill wait for now.

Good for you.

And my romance-life is more complicated than telling in one thread, lol. I am not in a serious relationship, not in an "engagement" thing anyway, but I've settled for my "wish list", so to speak.

Good for you.

And my romance-life is more complicated than telling in one thread, lol. I am not in a serious relationship, not in an "engagement" thing anyway, but I've settled for my "wish list", so to speak.

You're religious right? Yeah....all us religious people have that wish list...LOL...I know what you're talking about. You're gonna send your mommy to speak to his mom and see how it goes. Or maybe I'm wrong.

Good for you.

You're religious right? Yeah....all us religious people have that wish list...LOL...I know what you're talking about. You're gonna send your mommy to speak to his mom and see how it goes. Or maybe I'm wrong.

I'm "Masortit", Not religious. It doesn't work that way.

Most Israelis do not do that, the ones doing that like you say are mostly very religious or orthodox.

There were only 3 real relationships I've head. 2 of them broke my heart. One simply didn't work out.

But I'm young, and If that requires more waiting, I guess I'll have to do that.

I know it's childish, but when it comes to finding a partner, I wish I could find one so I'll have a good stable marriage my folks have. I don't wanna settle for anything less.

Last edited:
Good for you.

Most Israelis do not do that, the ones doing that like you say are mostly very religious or orthodox.

There were only 3 real relationships I've head. 2 of them broke my heart. One simply didn't work out.

I know it's childish, but when it comes to finding a partner, I wish I could find one so I'll have a good stable marriage my folks have. I don't wanna settle for anything less.

Masortit? Can you explain? And I prefer and will go on that very religious path to marriage. Never been in a relationship, I deny most girls and I went to a fastfood store here today and this employee girl asked her other employee for my number, that's really awkward but normal in the American society. I'm gonna say I don't do that stuff and be honest about it.

Masortit? Can you explain? And I prefer and will go on that very religious path to marriage. Never been in a relationship, I deny most girls and I went to a fastfood store here today and this employee girl asked her other employee for my number, that's really awkward but normal in the American society. I'm gonna say I don't do that stuff and be honest about it.

That's your choice. It might feel awkward but indeed girls feel more free in doing that in modern times, in the past it would have been very strange.

Masortit, comes from the word Masoret (Tradition). Means a person that keeps religious costums but is not tightly religious.

Means that I don't eat pork and do not mix dairy and meat, and I respect that the Shabbos is for rest and will do the Kiddush. But to some religious people in Judaism, the female will not sing infront of males because at some level it is Isur (Prohibited). I myself have no problem singing infront of boys, and I have no problem with being in the same room with males or shake hands with them. I'm not tightly religious to that point, but I respect the religion to the point where things that are rightly commanded or prohibited, I keep. I fast on Yom Kippur and go to synagogue and all that, but not to the orthodox point of religion.

That's your choice. It might feel awkward but indeed girls feel more free in doing that in modern times, in the past it would have been very strange.

Masortit, comes from the word Masoret (Tradition). Means a person that keeps religious costums but is not tightly religious.

Means that I don't eat pork and do not mix dairy and meat, and I respect that the Shabbos is for rest and will do the Kiddush. But to some religious people in Judaism, the female will not sing infront of males because at some level it is Isur (Prohibited). I myself have no problem singing infront of boys, and I have no problem with being in the same room with males or shake hands with them. I'm not tightly religious to that point, but I respect the religion to the point where things that are rightly commanded or prohibited, I keep. I fast on Yom Kippur and go to synagogue and all that, but not to the orthodox point of religion.

Okay I see, do you guys have religious laws on relationships? Like no sex before marriage? Etc.

Forum List

Back