Israel's Capital

It is not right. Jerusalem is not even part of Israel. It never was. It was land stolen in war (two wars of aggression to be precise) which are war crimes.

It is not right. Jerusalem is not even part of Israel. It never was. It was land stolen in war (two wars of aggression to be precise) which are war crimes.

What does Encyclopaedia Britiannica say about the subject?

I am far more concerned with international law.

And also the consequences. America and Jews across the planet are less safe; all because of a big orange idiot.

So do you approve of the land theft by Muslim Palestinians who have no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole in Israel now for generations? And what legal right did they have to build their mosque on the holy site of Solomon's Temple?

And also the consequences. America and Jews across the planet are less safe; all because of a big orange idiot.

Actually, you are less safe due to your lack of cognitive ability.

The encyclopedia is neutral. The recognition is approved by every civilized nation and Trump can put his embassy where he wants. Your argument is juvenile hogwash.

Now with Jerusalem the official capital of Israel & off the table for any further negotiations, the Palestinians have a grand opportunity to request new peace negotiations with Israel to keep them from losing even more.

So do you approve of the land theft by Muslim Palestinians who have no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole in Israel now for generations?
If someone told you that that happened, they are wrong.

And what legal right did they have to build their mosque on the holy site of Solomon's Temple?
You still have not provided any evidence that that happened.

How is America and Jews worldwide safer? Bless me with you cognitive powers, oh wise one.

The recognition is approved by every civilized nation
The entire world, including our allies in the EU and the United Nations disagree.

So do you approve of the land theft by Muslim Palestinians who have no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole in Israel now for generations?
If someone told you that that happened, they are wrong.

And what legal right did they have to build their mosque on the holy site of Solomon's Temple?
You still have not provided any evidence that that happened.

How is America and Jews worldwide safer? Bless me with you cognitive powers, oh wise one.

The recognition is approved by every civilized nation
The entire world, including our allies in the EU and the United Nations disagree.
Even the Muslims recognize Jerusalem is a Jewish city, capital. And that the land is promised to them. This truth was of course recently denied in the political circles for a clear reason.

Read the Palestinian Mufti's (Hajj Amin) booklet, where it states black on white - al-Aqsa is on the site of Solomon's Temple.

My my my. Those poor Arabs never did any act of aggression towards Israel at all, is that about right abi?

Read the Palestinian Mufti's (Hajj Amin) booklet, where it states black on white - al-Aqsa is on the site of Solomon's Temple.

Let's see Your research abilities - the book is online in it's original form.
giphy.gif

The difference between someone saying it, and actual reality are two separate things.

Example: People litter this forum daily with the idea that the zionists are just protecting themselves from terrorists. They say that. We all see it daily. The actual reality is that Israel began with foreign terrorists from another continent. They either killed or forced over 80% of the people who were there to leave. They have used terrorism ever since to maintain their control over what is left of these people.

Now lookie here you Zionists. If Abi says so, why do you people challenge him? What greater documentation on Israel/Palestine issues than Abi? Oh Lord, I think I love him. Heh Heh!

giphy.gif

The difference between someone saying it, and actual reality are two separate things.

Example: People litter this forum daily with the idea that the zionists are just protecting themselves from terrorists. They say that. We all see it daily. The actual reality is that Israel began with foreign terrorists from another continent. They either killed or forced over 80% of the people who were there to leave. They have used terrorism ever since to maintain their control over what is left of these people.

Almost every nation that in the past tried its' luck at erasing Jews from Jerusalem.

Well but who cares what YOU think?
I mean You're thousands of miles away with no real influence on the issue.

On the other hand, the basic knowledge that Jerusalem is a Jewish city, has been running through the veins of history. The key players, Arabs, Europeans and Jews have it all written in their most important books.

Spiritually it's the center of the world- and it all started with the Jews.
You will never be able to disregard the religious aspect when talking about Jerusalem.

giphy.gif

I’m not clear as to your whining. Let’s acknowledge that the geographic area of Pal’istan was conquered and occupied by Islamics who attempted to force their fascist ideology on the population. The alternative was dhimmitude for those who rejected a foreign ideology invented by an Arabian warlord.

So do you approve of the land theft by Muslim Palestinians who have no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole in Israel now for generations? And what legal right did they have to build their mosque on the holy site of Solomon's Temple?

Oh Abi, time to chime in. 'Atta boy!

Forum List

Back