Israel’s Big Lie of “Self-Defence”

Fuck off, asshole!
Israel started to disengage in 2004. In spite of that Rockets kept coming In August 2005 they totally disengaged and in spite of that there were over 2700 Rockets 🚀 between September 2005 and May 2007 ASSHOLE !!
That’s when the Blockade was built. You’re so STUPID and IGNORANT ; try to educate yourself. ( Forgot; You can’t ) 🇮🇱🥱👍✡️

Goddammit, stop being so obtuse! The OPT is not yours. Period. It doesn't matter how many hoops you jump through, the OPT is not yours and will never be yours!

That is the position of the entire planet.
I don't care how many people are legally incorrect. I don't care if the entire planet is wrong. (Though it does say something when the law applies differently to one State on the entire planet.)

It just demonstrates the utter insanity of people who will stubbornly hold to a mistaken belief, against evidence and proof, and fall back to a lame "but that's just the way it is".

I don't care how many people are legally incorrect. I don't care if the entire planet is wrong. (Though it does say something when the law applies differently to one State on the entire planet.)

It just demonstrates the utter insanity of people who will stubbornly hold to a mistaken belief, against evidence and proof, and fall back to a lame "but that's just the way it is".
Regarding of “ International Law” which does not exist we all know that if the Arabs had won Israel would have been decimated

Regarding of “ International Law” which does not exist we all know that if the Arabs had won Israel would have been decimated
Nope. They lived together for 2000 years before European Zionism.

Netanyahu refuses any 2 state solution. His goal is genocide

Deflection. Abbas rejected the two State Solution in 2008. Please 🙏 tell us what Proposals he came up with that Olmert rejected. Stop lying His goal is Genocide

That was true until the end of WWII. After that, conquer by conquest was outlawed.

Was it?

The Iraq War, Afghanistan didn't seem to apply.

The rules mostly seem to be "if you've invaded, does another, bigger country thing your invasion goes against their interests? If yes, then your war is "illegal", if not, then it's perfectly legal."

Was it?

The rules mostly seem to be "if you've invaded, does another, bigger country thing your invasion goes against their interests? If yes, then your war is "illegal", if not, then it's perfectly legal."
He made another ignorant comment The Countries that he invaded didn’t win on their own .It wasn’t one European Country vs Germany without International assistance However ,we ALL KNOW that if Hitler had won those Countries would not exist. Like they do today

"but that's just the way it is".
1700353115395.png

~S~

Yeah, Israel's right and the world is wrong? Fuck you! You are disgusting! Nothing you can say changes the fact that there were people living there BEFORE you MOVED into the area and they have rights.

Was it?

Was it okay for Germany to annex Poland?

Both Israel and Palestine refused the two states solution.

Which was never really a solution to begin with.

Isradlis and Palestinians proved since Oct 7th, that the two nations cannot coexist in peace.

Deflection. Abbas rejected the two State Solution in 2008. Please 🙏 tell us what Proposals he came up with that Olmert rejected. Stop lying His goal is Genocide

Tiny disconnected bantustans divided by walls and Jewish only settlements and roads are not a contiguous state.
Netanyahu refuses a two state solution. That's why he has supported Hamas for 30 years.

This is just genocide driven by greed.

Forum List

Back