Israelis trying to interfere in US politics

Unless a Muslim is a strict Qur'anist, he would be obligated to follow Sahih (authentic) ahadith to derive the Sunnah of Mohammed he is expected to emulate.

I'm going to be honest - If I really wanted to be like the prophet, I'd ride around on a horse and wear Arabic clothes - but that strikes me as being too much like a Bay city rollers fan, dressing in tartan.

Not my cup of tea, so I'll stick to trying to be a reasonable person, and not hurting people, in the hope I'll be forgiven for all the crap I've done in my life.
You do realise Indo,one,maybe other members of TBCRollers is a rampant Pedophile............certainly not my cup of tea........or dram of whiskey,just sayin

I think most of the 70s and 80s pop scene were shagging children.
I'll give it a miss as well.

There are many communities, but the Persians are not very influential.

There is a Arabic group with some political power in Riverside, but I don't think Persians are welcome.
I like Persian rugs.
Me too, a bit too pricey for me though. In 79 lots of Jewish Persians came due to the revolution , and built in Beverly Hills.
I wonder if this Mohammed can give Penelope a job as a housekeeper in this house if it is still on the market. This way it would keep her busy all day long that she wouldn't have the time to sit in front of her computer day and night.

Hot Property featuring Mohamed Hadid - LA Times
I'll settle for Muhammad Ali's property:

ali_home_louisville.jpg
I think it will be more fun for Penelope to live in Mohammed's house in Bel Air. When he is out of town, she can run over and babysit for the kids of some of the celebrities living nearby to pick up a few extra bucks.

"...babysit for the kids..."

Hey....would you trust her judgment enough to watch the kids??????

I like Persian rugs.
Me too, a bit too pricey for me though. In 79 lots of Jewish Persians came due to the revolution , and built in Beverly Hills.
I wonder if this Mohammed can give Penelope a job as a housekeeper in this house if it is still on the market. This way it would keep her busy all day long that she wouldn't have the time to sit in front of her computer day and night.

ali_home_louisville.jpg
I think it will be more fun for Penelope to live in Mohammed's house in Bel Air. When he is out of town, she can run over and babysit for the kids of some of the celebrities living nearby to pick up a few extra bucks.

Sure. We'll arm the kids with ugly sticks.

ali_home_louisville.jpg

Sure. We'll arm the kids with ugly sticks.

You may be too late.....that's why Halloween is her fav holiday.

There are many communities, but the Persians are not very influential.

There is a Arabic group with some political power in Riverside, but I don't think Persians are welcome.
I like Persian rugs.

ali_home_louisville.jpg

If you could move it to MI. I would never live in CA again, no offense, just not my cup of tea.:D

If president Obama was a muslim.

I would be the first person here to shout it from the roof tops.

But he isn't a muslim.

Obama is a Christian, attends a Christian church, and was married in a Christian ceremony. ...... :cool:

(gulp, the horror of it all). Oh, someday. one day there will be a "first lady" with a kerchiff on her head. who knows when though, 30, 40, 100 years. from the looks of it - my art-view - get real. one day. (even an illegal mexican will have a shot !).

Hey Shaam, welcome to the forum. May I ask where in Canada you reside?

Thanks, and Hamilton ON.

How about yourself?

Montreal, QC

Cool. I used to live in West Island during my middle school days. :)
O cool ! I live in the Hampstead are, more east of the WI.

Yup, I'm familiar with that area- another English-majority enclave, right? In terms of language at least.

Some nice real estate as well.

Hey Shaam, welcome to the forum. May I ask where in Canada you reside?

Thanks, and Hamilton ON.

How about yourself?

Montreal, QC

Cool. I used to live in West Island during my middle school days. :)
O cool ! I live in the Hampstead are, more east of the WI.

Yup, I'm familiar with that area- another English-majority enclave, right? In terms of language at least.

Some nice real estate as well.

Ya it;s a nice Jewish area ;)

English majority yup.

Forum List

Back