Israeli troops attack funeral of boy killed by them

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Violent clashes broke out at noon Saturday between Israeli troops and Palestinians marching in the funeral procession of the 16-year-old boy, Milad Ayash, who was shot by an Israeli soldier yesterday and succumbed to his wounds at dawn today.

Two Palestinians were injured with rubber bullets when the troops attacked the procession as it was heading to Bab Al-Rahma cemetery for burial.

The Palestinian monkeys started throwing rocks again, so the Israeli troops shot them with rubber bullets.

What?

The Palestinian monkeys started throwing rocks again, so the Israeli troops shot them with rubber bullets.

What?

The Palestinians were throwing rocks at foreign troops in protests against foreign troops in their country.

Wouldn't you throw rocks at foreign troops?

The palestinian people are a angry, unitelligent and violent people.

They should be learning from the Israelis how to be civilized.

The palestinian people are a angry, unitelligent and violent people.

They should be learning from the Israelis how to be civilized.

Wouldn't you be angry if foreign troops were killing your people and bulldozing your homes to make room for their settlers?

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Violent clashes broke out at noon Saturday between Israeli troops and Palestinians marching in the funeral procession of the 16-year-old boy, Milad Ayash, who was shot by an Israeli soldier yesterday and succumbed to his wounds at dawn today.

Two Palestinians were injured with rubber bullets when the troops attacked the procession as it was heading to Bab Al-Rahma cemetery for burial.

But, al-Tinny, the pic in the link you provided shows Jewish folk running away and being attacked by the Palestinians....???

Do you think that publication is really a Zionist front???

What?

The Palestinians were throwing rocks at foreign troops in protests against foreign troops in their country.

Wait a darn minute here, al-Tinny....the Left-Wing Guardian says the Jewish folk were protecting THEIR borders!

"Israeli troops opened fire on pro-Palestinian demonstrators attempting to breach its borders on three fronts, killing at least 13 people. Scores more were wounded at Israel's borders with Syria, Lebanon and Gaza."
Thirteen killed as Israeli troops open fire on Nakba Day border protests | World news | guardian.co.uk

I know you always tell the truth, al-Tinny, so it just goes to show- you can't trust them Lefties!

What?

Wait a darn minute here, al-Tinny....the Left-Wing Guardian says the Jewish folk were protecting THEIR borders!

"Israeli troops opened fire on pro-Palestinian demonstrators attempting to breach its borders on three fronts, killing at least 13 people. Scores more were wounded at Israel's borders with Syria, Lebanon and Gaza."
Thirteen killed as Israeli troops open fire on Nakba Day border protests | World news | guardian.co.uk

I know you always tell the truth, al-Tinny, so it just goes to show- you can't trust them Lefties!

Protecting what borders? Israel has no borders. It sits inside Palestinian borders.

Protecting what borders? Israel has no borders. It sits inside Palestinian borders.

OMG! Does the Guardian know that???

You'd best get on the horn and tell them....'else they'll have folks thinking that, as a nation, Israel has that aspect of sovereignty known as borders!

Hurry, now, al-Tinny....time's a'wasting!

See....here's what I mean:

"Defense Minister Ehud Barak said on Sunday that Israel Defense Forces soldiers succeeded in defending Israel's sovereignty when Palestinian refugee demonstrators breached the order with Syria and attempted to cross the border with Lebanon."
Defense Minister: IDF protected Israel's sovereignty - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Didn't you tell them they have no borders???

You'd best get on the horn and tell them....'else they'll have folks thinking that, as a nation, Israel has that aspect of sovereignty known as borders!

"Defense Minister Ehud Barak said on Sunday that Israel Defense Forces soldiers succeeded in defending Israel's sovereignty when Palestinian refugee demonstrators breached the order with Syria and attempted to cross the border with Lebanon."
Defense Minister: IDF protected Israel's sovereignty - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Probably not. They and everyone else have been subject to decades of Israeli propaganda. Remember, the so called peace talks that sometimes take place have as one aspect the defining of Israel's borders. They are to create Israel's borders.

Israel declared its independence on the borders defined in UN resolution 181. However, resolution 181 was never implemented by the Security council. There was no partition of Palestine by the UN. All of Israel's territory both inside the resolution 181 proposed borders and outside those borders were obtained by war. (And not a defensive war BTW.) Israel cannot legally claim any land "won" by war. The UN sponsored armistice agreements of 1949 did not put any land under Israel's possession. Those agreements defined Palestine's borders as unchanged from when they were defined in 1922. Israel still sits inside those Palestinian borders with no borders of its own.

Probably not. They and everyone else have been subject to decades of Israeli propaganda. Remember, the so called peace talks that sometimes take place have as one aspect the defining of Israel's borders. They are to create Israel's borders.

Israel declared its independence on the borders defined in UN resolution 181. However, resolution 181 was never implemented by the Security council. There was no partition of Palestine by the UN. All of Israel's territory both inside the resolution 181 proposed borders and outside those borders were obtained by war. (And not a defensive war BTW.) Israel cannot legally claim any land "won" by war. The UN sponsored armistice agreements of 1949 did not put any land under Israel's possession. Those agreements defined Palestine's borders as unchanged from when they were defined in 1922. Israel still sits inside those Palestinian borders with no borders of its own.

"They and everyone else have been subject to decades of Israeli propaganda."

"...and everyone..."

Everyone???

How did you do it, al-Tinny?? You and you alone were able to withstand the barrage of "decades of Israeli propaganda."

And, if I can borrow from Henley, you have "not winced, nor cried aloud, under the bludgeonings of [Israeli propaganda your] head is bloodied but unbowed!"

Wow....wadda guy!

So what's your secret? Does it come in a bottle? Capsule? Powder? Koran?

So, what's next? Hey! I know....how about you mark off all of the 'border' of Palestine with chicken wire...you know, chicken because.....never mind.

But you need a plan! Or a suicide belt or something....don't just sit there in your tent...

While you're thinking on it, I'll provide some music to relax you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYn_6NjcopY&feature=fvsr]YouTube - Ahab The Arab[/ame]

How about something more authentic? Amr Mostafa concert in Ramallah

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVCT2gCgYg]YouTube - 42 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx[/ame]

From geoffaq youssef:
Good evening gentlemen, and get out, ladies.

On my flight to New York there must have been an Israeli in the bathroom the entire time.
There was a sign on the door that said, “Occupied.”

What do you say to a Muslim woman with two black eyes?
Nothing! You told her twice already!

How many Palestinians does it take to change a light bulb?
None! They sit in the dark forever and blame the Jews for it!

Did you hear about the Broadway play, “The Palestinian”?
It bombed!

What do you call a first-time offender in Saudi Arabia?
Lefty!

Did you hear about the Muslim strip club?
It features full facial nudity!

Why do Palestinians find it convenient to live on the West Bank? Because it’s just a stone’s throw from Israel!

Why are Palestinian boys luckier than American boys?
Because every Palestinian boy will get to join a rock group!

A Palestinian suspect was being grilled by Israeli police.
“Honest, I’m not a suicide bomber,” he said. “I didn’t say I wanted to blow myself up so I could sleep with 72 virgins.
All I said was, ‘I’m dying to get laid”!

What does the sign say above the nursery in a Palestinian maternity ward? “Live ammunition.”

Palestinian girl says to her mommy:
“After Abdul blows himself up, can I have his room?”

Thought you might like that....

Not as funny as this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaK6u9pxhOk]YouTube - Family Guy - Palestinian Alarm Clock[/ame]

Forum List

Back