Israeli soldiers manhandle EU diplomats seeking to aid demolishedPalestinian village

Human Rights groups have documented Israels use of white phosphorous, to include Amnesty and HRW and BTSLEM.

WP is used for smoke screens. Blast radius is too small and accuracy is not reliable to be used as an offensive weapon you stupid twit. More arab Pallywood propaganda.

They all documented it was used unlawfully against civilians.

That includes the Halima family, they were attacked with white phosphorous weapons in their own home.

A mother watched as three white phosphorous shells landed on her house and burned to death her husband and four of her young children, one a baby girl, her only daughter out of her 10 children, right in front of her.

Last edited:
1.3 INDISCRIMINATE ATTACKS

1.3.1 WHITE PHOSPHORUS

“It’s as though a fire is burning in my body. It’s too much for me to bear. In spite of all the medicine they are giving me the pain is still so strong.”

Sixteen-year-old Samia Salman Al-Manay’a, speaking to Amnesty International from a hospital bed 10 days after a white phosphorus shell landed on her house in the Jabalia refugee camp, northern Gaza on 10 January.

During Operation “Cast Lead” Israeli forces made extensive use of white phosphorus, often
launched from 155mm artillery shells, in residential areas, causing death and injuries to
civilians. Homes, schools, medical facilities and UN buildings – all civilian objects – took
direct hits.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf

Amnesty's report tells the story of the Halima family.

There is a photo in their report of Sabah Abu Halima, a mother of 10, showing the injuries to her hands, who was gravely injured and lost her husband, four of her children and her daughter-in-law (Fara's mother) as a result of a white phosphorus artillery attack on her family home.

It was the afternoon of 1/4/09 and she and her family were at home in the Sayafa area, in the north-west of Gaza, when 3 white phosphorus artillery shells
crashed through the roof into her home.

She told Amnesty: “Everything caught fire. My husband and four of my children burned alive in front of my eyes; my baby girl, Shahed, my only girl, melted in my arms. How can a mother have to see her children burn alive? I couldn’t save them, I couldn’t help them. I was on fire. Now I am still burning all over, I am in pain day and night; I am suffering terribly.”

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/a...a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf

WP is used for smoke screens. Blast radius is too small and accuracy is not reliable to be used as an offensive weapon you stupid twit. More arab Pallywood propaganda.

Ever hear of "shake and bake"
Among the places worst affected by the use of white phosphorus was the UNRWA compound in Gaza City, at which Israeli forces fired three white phosphorus smoke shells on 15 January. The white phosphorus landed next to some fuel trucks and caused a large fire which destroyed tons of humanitarian aid.[79][80][81] Prior to this strike, the compound had already been hit an hour earlier and the Israeli authorities had been informed by UNRWA officials and had given assurance that no further strikes would be launched on the compound.[82] In another incident on the same day a white phosphorus smoke shell landed in the al-Quds hospital in Gaza City also causing a fire that forced hospital staff to evacuate the patients.[83] The commander of the Gaza division, Brig. Gen. Eyal Eizenberg, and the commander of the Givati brigade, Col. Ilan Malka, were later disciplined for authorized the shelling.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus#Israeli-Palestinian_conflict_.282009.E2.80.932012.29

Human Rights groups have documented Israels use of white phosphorous, to include Amnesty and HRW and BTSLEM.

That includes the Halima family, they were attacked with white phosphorous weapons in their own home.

A mother watched as three white phosphorous shells landed on her house and burned to death her husband and four of her young children, one a baby girl, her only daughter out of her 10 children, right in front of her.

Again, ShiaSherri, those pictures are definitely NOT WP burns. Simply more Pallywood propaganda. Awwww...ain't that special. You took me off ignore. Does that mean you still love me after all?

Again, ShiaSherri, those pictures are definitely NOT WP burns. Simply more Pallywood propaganda. Awwww...ain't that special. You took me off ignore. Does that mean you still love me after all?

Sherri took me off ignore too. (She put me on ignore when I pointed out what a joke PressTV was).
Press TV controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps she loves me too, but thankfully I don't bat for the same side.

Ever hear of "shake and bake"

Ever hear of crispy critters?

rock correct me if I am wrong------sherri seems to see white phophorus as some kind
of "BLAST THRU BOMB" My understanding of the stuff is that it causes harm to that
upon which it lands by a kind of------instant flame that cannot be extinguished until it is
used up. Is she claiming that it crashes thru roofs and walls and then propels itself
around rooms . Injuries from actual bombs happen because structures CAVE IN----
and ---even more nefarious is the "BLAST"-----the sudden explosion of energy which
sends energy waves around that can blow people apart. White phosphorus does not
do that-----it is simply -------a hot flame-----that tends to CLING---even to skin if someone
happens to be hit DIRECTLY with it

Both the US administration, in the aftermath of their extensive usage of white phosphorous in Fallujah (operations nicknamed by their own soldiers as “shake and bake”) and Israel have tried to put their own spin as to how their own use of white phosphorous is acceptable. However, in a detailed 71 page report by Human Rights Watch, it wasconcluded*that “Israel’s repeated firing of white phosphorus shells over densely populated areas of Gaza during its 2009 military campaign was indiscriminate and is evidence of war crimes.” But at least, Israel have broadcast to the world their intention to stop using it, however, that could prove to be yet another smokescreen.

Israel?s White Phosphorous Smokescreen? | Palestine Chronicle

Jordanian doctors*returning from Gaza held a press conference*in Amman to assert that 90 percent of the wounds they treated were caused by white phosphorus.

Here are*photos from the International Solidarity Movement*that appear to confirm the use of these chemical weapons.

What are the effects of white phosphorus on Israeli hearts and minds, let alone Arab ones? | Mondoweiss

All are free to follow the links in the article and see what Israel did to innocent civilians with WP in Gaza.
Yep, thems real WP burns alright. Nasty buggers.

Forum List

Back