Israeli soldier, officer injured on Gaza border

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- An Israeli soldier and an officer were injured near the Gaza border on Wednesday when Palestinian resistance fighters fired at an Israeli army patrol.

The Israeli army command said that the two were slightly wounded in the incident that occurred near the border fence near Kissufim military base.

It said that both were taken to Soroka hospital.

Local sources said that the Israeli occupation forces later fired indiscriminately at Palestinian fields to the east of Qarara and Wadi Salaqa, but no casualties were reported.

GAZA, (PIC)-- An Israeli soldier and an officer were injured near the Gaza border on Wednesday when Palestinian resistance fighters fired at an Israeli army patrol.

The Israeli army command said that the two were slightly wounded in the incident that occurred near the border fence near Kissufim military base.

Local sources said that the Israeli occupation forces later fired indiscriminately at Palestinian fields to the east of Qarara and Wadi Salaqa, but no casualties were reported.

Refuah Shlema to the soldier:eusa_shifty:

Refuah Shlema to the soldier
:eusa_shifty:
But not the officer? was your time in the IDF that bad?

Refuah Shlema to the soldier
:eusa_shifty:
But not the officer? was your time in the IDF that bad?

The time period I served in the IDF was one of the best in my life, as a matter of fact.

Rachel Atias, brake pads can overheat, the disc brake gets red hot and melts the pads the only way to slow down is to use the gears

The time period I served in the IDF was one of the best in my life, as a matter of fact.

I bet you volunteered to shoot rock throwing kids.

You're really starting to piss me off:mad:

don't pretend you know me, for the millionth time.

It's people like YOU I feel sometimes the urge to shoot at.

You're a beaner Jew who likes being in the army so you can confront unarmed arabs with weapons. I mean, like, what other purpose does the Israeli army serve? Any?

You're a beaner Jew who likes being in the army so you can confront unarmed arabs with weapons. I mean, like, what other purpose does the Israeli army serve? Any?

Well it serves to indoctrinate young people so they can feel they "belong" to the tribe as long as they follow orders

Is that a question? or an attempt to make a fact?

Because it's only proving how wrong you are about everyhing.

First of all, the IDF does many things for the favour of the Israeli people. It saves lives, and not only Israeli lives.

Why don't you pull your head out of the sand and stop being so racist??

Well it serves to indoctrinate young people so they can feel they "belong" to the tribe as long as they follow orders

You confuse us with Hamas.

You're a beaner Jew who likes being in the army so you can confront unarmed arabs with weapons.

For the record. I served in the Israeli Navy. My job was to contact and suppot sailors and navy soldiers in sea. I never shot an Arab or was close to doing so.

Get a clue

She probably volunteered to shoot Palestinian fishermen, and later hoped to operate the killing guns on the border
samson_rcws.jpg

The idea, ultimately, is to have a
"closed-loop" system — no human intervention required. But,
Opall-Rome notes, "until the top brass is completely satisfied with the fidelity of their overlapping sensor network – and until the
19- and 20-year-old soldiers deployed behind computer screens are thoroughly trained in operating the system — approval by a commanding officer will be required before pushing the kill button."
Robo-Snipers, "Auto Kill Zones" to Protect Israeli Borders | Danger Room | Wired.com

She probably volunteered to shoot Palestinian fishermen, and later hoped to operate the killing guns on the border
samson_rcws.jpg

Opall-Rome notes, "until the top brass is completely satisfied with the fidelity of their overlapping sensor network – and until the
19- and 20-year-old soldiers deployed behind computer screens are thoroughly trained in operating the system — approval by a commanding officer will be required before pushing the kill button."
Robo-Snipers, "Auto Kill Zones" to Protect Israeli Borders | Danger Room | Wired.com

Sorry to wave away your prejudices, but I surely did not do that.

Are all pro-Palestinians so proud of being cluless Jew haters?

You're starting to be boring.

samson_rcws.jpg

Sorry to wave away your prejudices, but I surely did not do that.

Are all pro-Palestinians so proud of being cluless Jew haters?

You're starting to be boring.
You hide behind the cover of Calling people "Jew haters"
But its people like you that prolong the conflict

Heartrending pictures of 10-year-old Huda Ghalia running wildly along a Gaza beach crying "father, father, father" and then falling weeping beside his body turned the distraught girl into an instant icon of the Palestinian struggle even before she fully grasped that much of her family was dead.

But the images of the young girl who lost her father, step-mother and five of her siblings as picnicking families fled a barrage of Israeli shells a week ago have become their own battleground.

Who and what killed the Ghalia family, and badly maimed a score of other people, has been the subject of an increasingly bitter struggle for truth all week amid accusations that a military investigation clearing the army was a cover-up, that Hamas was really responsible and even that the pictures of Huda's grief were all an act.

However, a Guardian investigation into the sequence of events raises new and so far unanswered questions about the Israeli military probe that cleared the army of responsibility. Evidence from hospital records, doctors' testimony and witness accounts challenges the military's central assertion that it had stopped shelling by the time seven members of the Ghalia family were killed.

In addition, fresh evidence from the US group Human Rights Watch, which offered the first forensic questioning of the army's account, casts doubt on another key claim - that shrapnel taken from the wounded was not from the kind of artillery used to shell Gaza.

The pictures of Huda's traumatic hunt for her father garnered instant sympathy around the world and focused unwelcome attention for Israel on its tactic of firing thousands of shells into Gaza over recent weeks, killing more than 20 civilians, to deter Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli towns.
Who really killed Huda Ghalia's family? | World news | The Guardian

Forum List

Back