Israeli soldier critically injured in bomb explosion on the Gaza border

Netanyahu warned of a very hard hard hard response to "them". Whatever that's supposed to mean....??

Abu Ali Mustafa brigades claimed responsibility for this. Also for the clash at the Gaza Israel border in beit hanoun recently.

Somehow Hamas militants were killed.

Just what "point" are your struggling to make. Bombs from Gaza
is an ACT OF WAR BY GAZA -------bombs come back. RETURN FIRE
is always legal------civilized people place their kids in shelters------meccaist sluts
throw their babies under the bombs so they can COLLECT

A blockade is an act of war. The Palestinians respond to that act.

Netanyahu warned of a very hard hard hard response to "them". Whatever that's supposed to mean....??

Abu Ali Mustafa brigades claimed responsibility for this. Also for the clash at the Gaza Israel border in beit hanoun recently.

is always legal------civilized people place their kids in shelters------meccaist sluts

Piffle.

a "blockade" is an act of war? gee------when pig nasser blockaded---the straits if tiran-------your fellow jihadists claimed AND still claim-----that was not an ACT OF WAR. Sending sluts with bombs on their stinking asses across border to blow the brains out of babies also an ACT OF WAR-------in fact simply declaring in ones NATIONAL CHARTER ----"we intend to annhilate ---country X----is an ACT OF WAR. I am glad we cleared that one up Gaza and Israel are in a STATE OF WAR ----thus Israel can legally bomb that cesspit out of existence

for the record-----legalist that you are----I am sure you will be interested to learn that the UN has declared the Israeli blockade of gaza-----LEGAL

If Israel were to remove the 'blockade', estimate how many Israelis will die in the span of a year

If Israel were to remove the 'blockade', estimate how many Israelis will die in the span of a year

Based on the LIKELY answer-----it seems to me that the population of Gaza is a lot SAFER with the blockade than without it-------unless tinnie actually believes that he can DECLARE IT ILLEGAL FOR ISRAEL TO RESPOND TO A GANG OF SLUTS WITH BOMBS ON THEIR STINKING ASSES

wrong again-----the bombs are always launched at residential areas-------and are responsive to nothing-------just as the stinking sluts with bombs on their stinking asses were responsive to nothing except adoration of the rapist pig

Not true. This was an attack on a military target.

wrong again-----the bombs are always launched at residential areas-------and are responsive to nothing-------just as the stinking sluts with bombs on their stinking asses were responsive to nothing except adoration of the rapist pig

you are referring to the plant that blew the limbs off a soldier? --------I understand your concept-----sluts with bombs on their stinking asses are not military targets-----but Israelis in uniform are-------as are israeli infants because at age 18 they BECOME soldiers. see? I know islamic logic

A ceasefire that would include lifting the blockade would make Israel much safer.

Hamas offered this to Israel.

A ceasefire that would include lifting the blockade would make Israel much safer.

oh THAT KIND OF DEAL bombs continue to fly-----sluts with bombs on their stinking asses continue to explode-----but unless someone can PROVE HAMAS DID IT--------the kids lying splattered in the gutters DO NOT COUNT

you are referring to the plant that blew the limbs off a soldier? --------I understand your concept-----sluts with bombs on their stinking asses are not military targets-----but Israelis in uniform are-------as are israeli infants because at age 18 they BECOME soldiers. see? I know islamic logic

The parents are responsible for the safety of their children.

Just when I thought you couldn't post something more ridiculous then what you always post, you come up with what's the dumbest post i've ever seen.

do not worry toast------Tinnie has stated that it is LEGAL for Israel (or anyone else who wants to) to sneak into the homes of gazans and slit the throats of infants because PARENTS ARE THE RESPONSIBLE PARTIES I do not like his notion of warfare-------but lets face it-------HE KNOWS WHAT IS LEGAL IN THE MINDS OF GAZANS

Just when I thought you couldn't post something more ridiculous then what you always post, you come up with what's the dumbest post i've ever seen.

Hamas: Willing to renew truce

Senior group leader Mahmoud al-Zahar tells Egyptian paper Hamas will consider resuming ceasefire under old terms if Israel sticks to its end of the bargain, namely refraining from operating in Gaza, reopening border crossings

Hamas: Willing to renew truce - Israel News, Ynetnews

a ceasefire that would include lifting the blockade would make israel much safer.

Hamas offered this to israel.

just when i thought you couldn't post something more ridiculous then what you always post, you come up with what's the dumbest post i've ever seen.

hamas: Willing to renew truce

senior group leader mahmoud al-zahar tells egyptian paper hamas will consider resuming ceasefire under old terms if israel sticks to its end of the bargain, namely refraining from operating in gaza, reopening border crossings

hamas: Willing to renew truce - israel news, ynetnews
12-23-08?

tinnie-----your citation for OFFER FOR CEASEFIRE is from 2008-----got something more UP TO DATE for the record----just what BORDER crossings are at issue? border crossings into Egypt?

just when i thought you couldn't post something more ridiculous then what you always post, you come up with what's the dumbest post i've ever seen.

hamas: Willing to renew truce

senior group leader mahmoud al-zahar tells egyptian paper hamas will consider resuming ceasefire under old terms if israel sticks to its end of the bargain, namely refraining from operating in gaza, reopening border crossings

hamas: Willing to renew truce - israel news, ynetnews
12-23-08?

That was the truce that was offered to Israel right before Cast Lead when the old truce was about to expire.

oh---the old "truce" that included flying nail bombs and sluts with bombs on asses -----BUT NOT HAMAS BOMBS

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine fighters on Tuesday claimed responsibility for an attack that wounded an Israeli soldier on the Gaza border.

The Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades said in a statement that it was responsible for a bomb that went off beside an army patrol east of Khan Younis in southern Gaza. It said no PFLP militants were injured in the operation.

PFLP fighters claim attack on Israeli soldiers | Maan News Agency

Forum List

Back