Israeli soldier critically injured in bomb explosion on the Gaza border

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
IDF Officer Wounded in Gaza Area - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Soldiers in Gaza
צילום: פלאש 90
An IDF soldier was moderately wounded on Tuesday morning during an operation in the Gaza area. Soldiers were engaged in counter-terror activity near the security barrier dividing Gaza from southern Israel, when the soldier was hurt.

The officer was given medical care in the field then evacuated by helicopter to Soroka Hospital in Be’er Sheva.

His condition later deteriorated and he is now in serious condition, meaning doctors believe his life is at risk.

An IDF investigation revealed that the soldier was injured by a roadside bomb.

“The IDF will not tolerate any attempt to harm citizens of the state of Israel or security forces, and will act against any party that uses terrorism against the state of Israel,” said an IDF statement.

“The area near the security fence is a battle zone, and terrorist organizations use it for planting bombs, plotting terrorist attacks, and kidnapping attempts,” the statement added.

The IDF warned again that Hamas would be held responsible for any terrorism originating in Gaza. “The terrorist group Hamas is the address, and it bears responsibility,” spokespeople said.

• Banned
Netanyahu warned of a very hard hard hard response to "them". Whatever that's supposed to mean....??

Abu Ali Mustafa brigades claimed responsibility for this. Also for the clash at the Gaza Israel border in beit hanoun recently.

Somehow Hamas militants were killed.

Ziv Shilo, Son of Margalit, injured this morning, was operated in Soroka hospital in Be'er Sheva.

B'H, his condition is now defined "stable".

Netanyahoo said to wait a response for this incident. We don't really know what it means, but it can very well be another election's slogan. God knows we've seen plenty of those.

Netanyahu warned of a very hard hard hard response to "them". Whatever that's supposed to mean....??

Abu Ali Mustafa brigades claimed responsibility for this. Also for the clash at the Gaza Israel border in beit hanoun recently.

Just what "point" are your struggling to make. Bombs from Gaza
is an ACT OF WAR BY GAZA -------bombs come back. RETURN FIRE
is always legal------civilized people place their kids in shelters------meccaist sluts
throw their babies under the bombs so they can COLLECT

are we going to deal with the ----HAMAS DID NOT BREAK THE CEASE FIRE------quibble again????? ------its so funny----------the gazans depend on "it wasn't me,,,,,,,,,it was HIM"

Ziv Shilo, Son of Margalit, injured this morning, was operated in Soroka hospital in Be'er Sheva.

B'H, his condition is now defined "stable".

Netanyahoo said to wait a response for this incident. We don't really know what it means, but it can very well be another election's slogan. God knows we've seen plenty of those.

Was it a "work related" incident

• Banned

Just what "point" are your struggling to make. Bombs from Gaza
is an ACT OF WAR BY GAZA -------bombs come back. RETURN FIRE
is always legal------civilized people place their kids in shelters------meccaist sluts
throw their babies under the bombs so they can COLLECT

Irosie you see this is why I can't speak with people who never been to the region. Beit Hanoun is in Gaza and that's where Israel has a military base near, and a path where their tanks go through. They invaded from there. It's very common. The mortars were at the troops in that barrier.

• Banned
Obviously Israel has planned a invasion for a while now. Especially near the elections. We're not that fucking stupid it wasn't over a wounded soldier.

You're talking as if Israel wants to invade Gaza. Israel doesn;t want war, Hamas does.

One thing is for sure, if you think Cast Lead was bad, this time is going to be worse, and I don't mean by killing more civilians, I mean by destroying more infrastructure. Gaza will turn into a bigger shit hole and Hamas terrorists will run crying to the sea yelling ALLAH AHKBAR as they drown !

You're talking as if Israel wants to invade Gaza. Israel doesn;t want war, Hamas does.

One thing is for sure, if you think Cast Lead was bad, this time is going to be worse, and I don't mean by killing more civilians, I mean by destroying more infrastructure. Gaza will turn into a bigger shit hole and Hamas terrorists will run crying to the sea yelling ALLAH AHKBAR as they drown !

well---not exactly----- Hamas and supporters of Hamas like tinnie and deach want to be able to continue a program of incessant terrorism involving leaving dead children in the gutters and fields in order to destroy Israeli society-----sometimes this program is called a "war of attrition" They DO NOT WANT ANY RESPONSE to their efforts

It would be Israel. Hamas is not interested in a war. Destroying infrastructure will kill many more civilians. If Israel goes too far it's time for consequences. Sinai militants will attack everyday.

'because' you should face the fact that GAZA launched bombs and stop roaring like an alpha ape The people
in Gaza who did launch the bombs KNEW what they were doing ------return fire which kills people is MURDER ON THEIR PART. just as return fire in response to NUS kHARAH ALLAH-----was murder on the part of Hezbollah

'because' you should face the fact that GAZA launched bombs and stop roaring like an alpha ape The people
in Gaza who did launch the bombs KNEW what they were doing ------return fire which kills people is MURDER ON THEIR PART. just as return fire in response to NUS kHARAH ALLAH-----was murder on the part of Hezbollah

Face the fact that Israel tried to send special forces to invade Gaza. Everything the militants did was in response. Israel bombs our infrastructure we bomb theirs. Or atleast try to, most of the rockets are fired purposely in the Desert to avoid a wider conflict.

Israel has a massively strong military that carries out too many illegal military activities against Gaza.

wrong again-----the bombs are always launched at residential areas-------and are responsive to nothing-------just as the stinking sluts with bombs on their stinking asses were responsive to nothing except adoration of the rapist pig

wrong again-----the bombs are always launched at residential areas-------and are responsive to nothing-------just as the stinking sluts with bombs on their stinking asses were responsive to nothing except adoration of the rapist pig

Please leave that nonsense out. I would like to have a serious discussion. Look up the articles. Israel sent forces to invade in beit Hanoun.

It would be Israel. Hamas is not interested in a war. Destroying infrastructure will kill many more civilians. If Israel goes too far it's time for consequences. Sinai militants will attack everyday.

Of course Hamas wants war. Hamas in Biblical Hebrew means "violence". If they threw their Palestinian rivals off roofs, imagine what they would do to Jews. Hamas aren't militants, they are terrorists.

Of course Hamas wants war. Hamas in Biblical Hebrew means "violence". If they threw their Palestinian rivals off roofs, imagine what they would do to Jews. Hamas aren't militants, they are terrorists.

Who the hell brought up Hebrew? What does it matter what it means in Hebrew you retard? It's an Arabic word. That means resistance. They didn't.

There's no point of scaring Israelis. They already are very nervous people.

Hamas are a bunch of wannabe fighters. They are going to be just a memory one day. Just remeber. Israel has enough force to take them all out

Hamas are a bunch of wannabe fighters. They are going to be just a memory one day. Just remeber. Israel has enough force to take them all out

Hamas will never be gone. You can replace the name. There will always be resistance and it will get stronger every time Israel invades Gaza.

Forum List

Back