Israeli Research Gives Hope For Spinal Cord Injuries

Ah. Such wit and lucidity!

I have clearly underrated you Hoss. ;)
@Beelzebub
How can you underrate Hess. He single handedly beat the Vietnamese when the rest of the GI's were jacking up in child brothels
Speaking of brothels, I heard that you were the one showing the customers to their individual rooms in the brothel in your own hometown. You were getting tired of pimping and this new job was more to your liking. During World War II the British military were very brave, but I.P. Freely would have hidden himself away to avoid doing his share. You and the rest of your English cohorts on this forum are probably looked upon as big jokes by the sensible viewers who aren't anti-Semitic. Only the anti-Semites would enjoy the foolish posts you guys spit out

Great strides in the USA, amazing.

Spinal cord work is unexpected shocker: 'This is a breakthrough'
By Elizabeth Cohen, Senior Medical Correspondent
updated 12:24 PM EDT, Tue April 8, 2014
Spinal cord research offers unexpected hope to people with paralysis - CNN.com

As far as Muslims go, give them time and education. I would like to mention Germany helped Jewish
advance a lot in education etc.

History of Medicine
The Islamic Golden Age, spanning the 8th to the 15th Centuries, saw many great advances in science, as Islamic scholars gathered knowledge from across the known world and added their own findings.
The major contribution of the Islamic Age to the history of medicine was the establishment of hospitals, paid for by the charitable donations known as Zakat tax. There is evidence that these hospitals were in existence by the 8th Century and they were soon widespread across the Islamic world, with accounts and inventories providing evidence of at least 30.
These hospitals, as well as providing care to the sick on site, sent physicians and midwives into the poorer, rural areas, and also provided a place for physicians and other staff to study and research. These hospitals varied in role, some aimed at serving the general population, with others providing specific services, such as the care of lepers, the disabled and the infirm.

Islamic Medicine - History of Medicine

Maybe the Jews were jealous of the advances of Muslim medicine.

As far as Muslims go, give them time and education. I would like to mention Germany helped Jewish

History of Medicine
The Islamic Golden Age, spanning the 8th to the 15th Centuries, saw many great advances in science, as Islamic scholars gathered knowledge from across the known world and added their own findings.
The major contribution of the Islamic Age to the history of medicine was the establishment of hospitals, paid for by the charitable donations known as Zakat tax. There is evidence that these hospitals were in existence by the 8th Century and they were soon widespread across the Islamic world, with accounts and inventories providing evidence of at least 30.
These hospitals, as well as providing care to the sick on site, sent physicians and midwives into the poorer, rural areas, and also provided a place for physicians and other staff to study and research. These hospitals varied in role, some aimed at serving the general population, with others providing specific services, such as the care of lepers, the disabled and the infirm.

It's very nice that they picked up a lot of ideas from different groups like the Greek. However, we are talking about today's world, not what happened centuries ago. Can you tell us what they have come up with in the modern world of today? With the tons of money gotten by Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States from oil, surely you can point out to us the marvelous institutes built with these monies in which many great medical advances have come out which will benefit mankind. You must have a huge list of these advances which you want to share with us so of course you will be happy to post these for us.

History of Medicine

It's very nice that they picked up a lot of ideas from different groups like the Greek. However, we are talking about today's world, not what happened centuries ago. Can you tell us what they have come up with in the modern world of today? With the tons of money gotten by Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States from oil, surely you can point out to us the marvelous institutes built with these monies in which many great medical advances have come out which will benefit mankind. You must have a huge list of these advances which you want to share with us so of course you will be happy to post these for us.

I really doubt the Muslims learned from the Greeks, oh but the Hellenistic Jews sure did. I see nothing that Jews have done with being in the US. What medical discoveries have them made. Much harder to invent from scratch instead of working off of work by others.

History of Medicine

I really doubt the Muslims learned from the Greeks, oh but the Hellenistic Jews sure did. I see nothing that Jews have done with being in the US. What medical discoveries have them made. Much harder to invent from scratch instead of working off of work by others.
You have to be kidding about the medical discoveries by Jews. You're probably being kept alive by some of them.

History of Medicine

You have to be kidding about the medical discoveries by Jews. You're probably being kept alive by some of them.

No I'm not, most of them were from Germany as well,, Russia or the US. in their universtiies and hospitals.

History of Medicine

No I'm not, most of them were from Germany as well,, Russia or the US. in their universtiies and hospitals.
Sure looks like Penelope can't give us a list of all the great medical (and she can include technological also) advances that the Muslims have come out with in these modern times. So I guess all that oil money hasn't been put to any good use to help mankind (we know some of it has been used to help fund terrorism and maybe Penelope thinks funding terrorism has been a wonderful thing). It really appears that anti-Semites are so loathe to give credit to anything the Jews might come up with to help all of humanity, but they certainly wouldn't turn these advances down if they should ever need them. Now hurry up and quickly come back with some more nonsense, Penelope. The viewers must have picked up by now that Penelope spends an awful lot of time on forums, especially trying to show the Jews in a negative light. She seems to forget about all of her fellow Christians being killed in the Middle East by her new friends.

History of Medicine

Sure looks like Penelope can't give us a list of all the great medical (and she can include technological also) advances that the Muslims have come out with in these modern times. So I guess all that oil money hasn't been put to any good use to help mankind (we know some of it has been used to help fund terrorism and maybe Penelope thinks funding terrorism has been a wonderful thing). It really appears that anti-Semites are so loathe to give credit to anything the Jews might come up with to help all of humanity, but they certainly wouldn't turn these advances down if they should ever need them. Now hurry up and quickly come back with some more nonsense, Penelope. The viewers must have picked up by now that Penelope spends an awful lot of time on forums, especially trying to show the Jews in a negative light. She seems to forget about all of her fellow Christians being killed in the Middle East by her new friends.

Pick someone and we will discuss him , how he possibly went to the finest schools and worked a the most prestigious hosps. All before 1900.

Baby killers don't get a lot of respect anywhere.

Ok, maybe in Israel.
Now, I accept Hoss may have taken a better more principled stand, but his support for IDF baby killing suggests not.

Observant Jews were not allowed into universities.

You have to go back to the 1700's. Jews never use to have last names either.

Nor did many other nationalities, in fact this is still the case in many Nordic nations were people are know as magnus son of magnus or Magnus Magnnurson,

Still plenty of Smiths, Taylors, Weavers, Thatchers, Tylers, Carpenters et al in America that are trades and not family names.

So what was your point other than to have a RACIST dig at the Jews

Related news:

An investigation by The Electronic Intifada has revealed that the online publicationIsrael21c is hiring students as “digital ambassadors” to plant its stories in online discussion forums and social media without revealing that they work for the publication.

Israel21c is part of propaganda efforts aimed to improve Israel’s image and distract from Israel’s occupation, abuse and massacres of Palestinians.

Deceptive methods

Posing as a student interested in this internship, The Electronic Intifada spoke over the phone to a publicist responsible for recruitment.

He explicitly confirmed their intent to use deceptive methods.

Sam Bialosky of the public relations consultancy Miller Ink said, when posting their stories “you wouldn’t directly reference that you’re interning for Israel21c.” Bialosky made it clear to The Electronic Intifada’s undercover reporter: “that would sort of defeat the point of posting it.”

“What would be your job is to push that article out on social media,” Bialosky explained: “point to this sort of article on a community website, on a message board. Sort of a – ‘oh hey,’ you know, ‘you should look at this, here’s some good information on that.’”

Spin
Bialosky clarified that the goal of the program was not just to plant stories in the tech media, but in other specialist press too: “when a story about autism pops up … we’d like for that article to pop up on, say, I think its Autism Daily Digest.” This was possibly a reference to Autism Asperger’s Digest, a magazine about the neurodevelopmental condition.

Israel tech site paying interns to covertly plant stories in social media The Electronic Intifada

I see.

So this spinal cord injuries thing ...

OF TOPIC and a racial attack thinly disguised.

Related news:

An investigation by The Electronic Intifada has revealed that the online publicationIsrael21c is hiring students as “digital ambassadors” to plant its stories in online discussion forums and social media without revealing that they work for the publication.

Israel21c is part of propaganda efforts aimed to improve Israel’s image and distract from Israel’s occupation, abuse and massacres of Palestinians.

Deceptive methods

Posing as a student interested in this internship, The Electronic Intifada spoke over the phone to a publicist responsible for recruitment.

Sam Bialosky of the public relations consultancy Miller Ink said, when posting their stories “you wouldn’t directly reference that you’re interning for Israel21c.” Bialosky made it clear to The Electronic Intifada’s undercover reporter: “that would sort of defeat the point of posting it.”

“What would be your job is to push that article out on social media,” Bialosky explained: “point to this sort of article on a community website, on a message board. Sort of a – ‘oh hey,’ you know, ‘you should look at this, here’s some good information on that.’”

Spin
Bialosky clarified that the goal of the program was not just to plant stories in the tech media, but in other specialist press too: “when a story about autism pops up … we’d like for that article to pop up on, say, I think its Autism Daily Digest.” This was possibly a reference to Autism Asperger’s Digest, a magazine about the neurodevelopmental condition.

Israel tech site paying interns to covertly plant stories in social media The Electronic Intifada

I see.

Now who would have thought that this British Muslims plus the wannabe Muslims from there would be reading Electronic Intifada which was started by a Muslim? I guess they would say that Scientific American is being paid to publish about this invention coming out of Israel. I hope these British Muslims and wannabe Muslims from Britain who hate the Jews and Israel never use anything which comes out of Israel that might help them medically if they ever need it.

Robotic Exoskeleton Gets First-Ever FDA Approval - Scientific American

that would be treatment for their diabetes out, heart disease out, sickle cell anaemia out and most common injuries out. So what will they do when they are dying, I know ignore the commands of their god and live to fight another day.

Don't see why they shouldn't.

Even hell produces good industrial sulphur.

Hell produces ordinary sulphur which is mixed up with all sorts of crap. You want pure sulphur good enough for industry they you have to refine it.

Ok, maybe in Israel.
Now, I accept Hoss may have taken a better more principled stand, but his support for IDF baby killing suggests not.

Don't they get schools and hospitals named after them in gaza where they become saints

Related news:

Deceptive methods

Spin

I see.

Now who would have thought that this British Muslims plus the wannabe Muslims from there would be reading Electronic Intifada which was started by a Muslim? I guess they would say that Scientific American is being paid to publish about this invention coming out of Israel. I hope these British Muslims and wannabe Muslims from Britain who hate the Jews and Israel never use anything which comes out of Israel that might help them medically if they ever need it.

Robotic Exoskeleton Gets First-Ever FDA Approval - Scientific American

that would be treatment for their diabetes out, heart disease out, sickle cell anaemia out and most common injuries out. So what will they do when they are dying, I know ignore the commands of their god and live to fight another day.

What are you a want to be Jew? The US is strides in advances of medical treatments, esp. spinal. With all the money and privileges the Jews were raised with (money made off of Germans and US people), you think they'd own a piece of land bigger than 1/2 of Vermont. and wouldn't be taking money from the US , the peons.

Last edited:
I have to say, none of these advances would have been possible without mathematics. And had we stuck with Roman Numerals, even multiplication and division would have been immensely problematic.

So lets all agree that the foundation of all this science is down to Islamic scholars, who devised the number system we use in the west, laid the foundation for modern science and have so aided all these developments and many many more. :)

History of Medicine

Pick someone and we will discuss him , how he possibly went to the finest schools and worked a the most prestigious hosps. All before 1900.
I am still waiting for Penelope to give me a list of what the Arabs have contributed in the fields of medicine and technology in this modern world. As I stated, with all that oil money (billions and billions) to have gotten them started, Penelope should be able to give the readers a huge list to peruse.

Ok, maybe in Israel.
Mr. Devil's Helper certainly seems to have no problem with his fellow Muslims murdering all those babies and young children in the rest of the world. Mr. Devil's Helper, being an anti-Semite, is only interested in what is happening in Israel whicn it has the most restrained military in the world. I doubt if Mr. Devil's Helper worried about those who were killed in that Black September incident. The Pakistani Army helped the previous King of Jordan kill all those thousands of Palistinians, and Mr. Devil's Helper wasn't interested in that. In fact, when the previous King of Syria killed all those Palestinians, Mr. Devil's Helper had no interest in that either. It appears that his only purpose in life is to make sure he keeps on spitting our derogatory statements about Israel.

Forum List

Back