Israeli nat gas to flow to EU?

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
We got heaps in Australia too. Shame there is too many people in the world because pollution does occur from these operations. Not climate change, but pollution.

We got heaps in Australia too. Shame there is too many people in the world because pollution does occur from these operations. Not climate change, but pollution.
Hope you dont live in the area that is susceptible to blackouts due to over-reliance on green energy

Hope you dont live in the area that is susceptible to blackouts due to over-reliance on green energy
You misunderstood me. I think the pipe line is necessary, but a regretable necessity.

You misunderstood me. I think the pipe line is necessary, but a regretable necessity.
I understood that....I also know a part of Australia is ruled by crazy greens who think green energy is all they need

I understood that....I also know a part of Australia is ruled by crazy greens who think green energy is all they need
I live in a labour area. I don't know about the green area. Sounds good, I might look it up out of interest. Clean energy is cool.

I live in a labour area. I don't know about the green area. Sounds good, I might look it up out of interest. Clean energy is cool.
I'm beginning to think you dont live there if you are not aware of this major blackout fiasco in South Australia

I'm beginning to think you dont live there if you are not aware of this major blackout fiasco in South Australia
I don't watch the idiot box.

Forum List

Back