Israeli Jew whore arrested in Jordan

I

Indofred

As we know, Jew whores will screw anyone with a Shekel to spend, but this one sold herself to a Saudi guy in Jordan.
The customer should get an AIDS test .................. and a shrink.

Jordan: Israeli Girl Caught Almost Naked in Saudi Car

It seems the whore was upset at the photos and pictures on the internet, threatening to sue.
I suppose she was upset at not getting paid her usual fee for naked photos.

timthumb.php

As we know, Jew whores will screw anyone with a Shekel to spend, but this one sold herself to a Saudi guy in Jordan.

It seems the whore was upset at the photos and pictures on the internet, threatening to sue.

timthumb.php

??????
jewish?
??????

could have been Christian or muslim Israeli. They are more likely to have been in Jordan.

timthumb.php

Hmm, maybe Freddy Boy, the convert and Jew hater, was caught by the authorities for running a string of brothels in his hometown and all over Indonesia, cutting of his source of a good income. Perhaps he wants to blame the Jew for the loss of such income Meanwhile, those of us with a head on our shoulders realize that prostitution happens all over the world. and many Muslims also get AIDS. Remember, Freddy, practice safe sex.

Are you an acquaintance of this Imam, Freddy? If so, tell him :Naughty, naughty."

Imam, Friends Described Rapist As 'Man Of Great Principles'

timthumb.php

Another LIE as this is a picture from the UK, caught lying again.

Confusing the picture with Arafat in drag. Remember him? He was the Palestinian infected DICK who likes to enter boys from the back. Maybe he decided not to do it doggie style

Forum List

Back