Israeli Confessions (short video)

Zein El Nour

Feb 4, 2009
Just posting this to see how pro-israelis would refute their own leaders words...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6edg7OjLyw]YouTube - Israeli Confessions (Never Before Campaign)[/ame]

Let the mayhem begin...

___

my dear it does not matter the facts...the jews have g_d on their side and the christians are convinced the jews are right....you have posted a bias video reguardless of the facts...dont ya know?

Give a credible source and content for those quotes. Otherwise it's like Beck calling someone a communist because they mention the name Mao.
Full of sound and fury, but signifying nothing.

For what it's worth, the attitude displayed in the video makes me wonder why the Israeli's don't just exterminate all the Palestinians. If there can never be peace as long as Palestinians exist then the obvious strategy would be to eliminate them all. Israel could certainly manage that within a few days; sweep the Palestinian zones with artillery and sweep through with troops to kill anything which moves.
That they do not, despite clearly having the ability, means that they are not the unrepentant evil portrayed by the video.
Strange how simple facts can reveal a deper truth, neh?

Give a credible source and content for those quotes. Otherwise it's like Beck calling someone a communist because they mention the name Mao.
Full of sound and fury, but signifying nothing.

Please be guest and discredit these quotes.

For what it's worth, the attitude displayed in the video makes me wonder why the Israeli's don't just exterminate all the Palestinians. If there can never be peace as long as Palestinians exist then the obvious strategy would be to eliminate them all. Israel could certainly manage that within a few days; sweep the Palestinian zones with artillery and sweep through with troops to kill anything which moves.
That they do not, despite clearly having the ability, means that they are not the unrepentant evil portrayed by the video.
Strange how simple facts can reveal a deper truth, neh?[/QUOTE]

So basically the deeper truth revealed by these "facts" is that the Israelis have other considerations that prevent them from committing the genocide to creat the pure blood state they dream of!

Now let us see:

These consideration cannot be humanitarian, since the facts from the last Gaza war reveal that.

They cannot be that of values of tolerance and equality, since advocating segregation and discrimination reveal that.

This leaves us with considerations of political and public relations nature.... Well, the conclusion then is that the Israeli regime merely acts in a smarter manner than other racist regime with mass murder on its hand....

Please be guest and discredit these quotes.
Discredit your quotes? OK
Me said:
This video is clearly the product of a propaganda machine
the conclusion then is that the Israeli regime merely acts in a smarter manner than other racist regime with mass murder on its hand....
You mean like the Ottoman Empire?
Or perhaps you're referring the Taliban regime in Afghanistan prior to the US invasion?
Or perhaps smarter than Pakistan, which is clearly headed that way?
FYI - all three of the aforementioned societies share a common trait - Islam.

Wait I know- the truth is that the Israelis are not genocidal maniacs.

the conclusion then is that the Israeli regime merely acts in a smarter manner than other racist regime with mass murder on its hand....
You mean like the Ottoman Empire?
Or perhaps you're referring the Taliban regime in Afghanistan prior to the US invasion?
Or perhaps smarter than Pakistan, which is clearly headed that way?
FYI - all three of the aforementioned societies share a common trait - Islam.
Wait I know- the truth is that the Israelis are not genocidal maniacs.

Jesus, another one of those..........

Yes, these are the only examples of a genocidal regime throughout history. Because of course only Islamic regimes commit genocide.

And yes, it is always good to start comparing the Israeli regime with the Taliban.
So basically Israel's motto has been reduced to: "we do it better than the Taliban!"

PS I replied because I thought you were a serious person with a minimal level of knowledge. I admit I was wrong in that assessment.

I won't bother to reply to your posts anymore...

I won't bother to reply to your posts anymore...

Pardon me sir, but would you care for some cheese and crackers to go with your fine whine?

Should I list every genocidal regime currently extant? The Khmer Rouge is gone, but atrocities continue in Africa, the former Yugoslavian states, and many other third world hellholes. Including a number of Islamic states which wipe out everyone they deem non-believers.
The moronic insistence that Israel is a monstrous country (because they tire of endless terrorist attacks launched from Gaza and the West Bank) is propaganda launched by Islamic apologists. The ones who see the "poor suicide bombers" as martyrs. What those bombers are is (generally) deluded youths convinced by self-serving monsters (the terrorist leaders) to kill a few people so the egomaniac of a leader can spout self congratulatory rhetoric about how he is a truer believer than those who don't send children to do their dirty work.

Forum List

Back