Israeli authorities raze Araqib village for 38th time

Lest try something. Go put a tent in the middle of nowhere in an open field near your house. Bring some cows, ship, built a collapsing babin and bring your family and friends. Then demand that you want to creat a new city in there.

Lest see if they let you stay.

sure, it's the Israelis that are the problem.

You people just CAN'T be REAL
Unfortunately, your analogy is a little off.

80,000 people don't normally "roam" like nomads. So your anecdote about the Bedouins history, is full of shit! These people had homes that were taken from them.
in the south for the Negev Bedouins who comprise half the area's 160,000 population. They live in villages called "unrecognized" because their inhabitants had to flee their homes during Israel's War of Independence, couldn't return when it ended, and are considered internal refugees and "trespassers" on Jewish land.

These villages were delegitimized by Israel's 1965 Planning and Construction Law that established a regulatory framework and national future development plan. It zoned land for residential, agriculture and industrial use, forbade unlicensed construction, banned it on agricultural land, and stipulated where Israeli Jews and Palestinians could live.

Existing communities are circumscribed on a map with blue lines around them. Areas inside can be developed. Those outside cannot. Great latitude is shown Jewish communities, so new ones are added. In contrast, Palestinian areas are severely constricted with no allowed room for expansion. Their land was reclassified as agricultural meaning no new construction is allowed. It means entire communities are "unrecognized" and all homes and buildings there are illegal, even the 95% of them built before the 1965 law passed. They're subject to demolition and their inhabitants displaced at Israel's discretion. It's so new land for Jews can be provided with Arab owners helpless to stop it.

As a result, no new Palestinian communities are allowed, and existing "unrecognized villages" are denied essential services like clean drinking water, electricity, roads, transport, sanitation, education, healthcare, postal service, telephone connections, refuse removal and more because under the Planning and Construction Law they're illegal. The toll on people is devastating:

-- clean water is unavailable almost everywhere unless people have access to well water;

-- the few available health services are inadequate;

-- many homes have no bathrooms, and no permits are allowed to build them;

-- only villages with private generators have electricity that's barely enough for lighting;

-- no village is connected to the main road network,

-- some villages are fenced in prohibiting their residents from access to their traditional lands; and

-- education is limited, achievement levels are low, and dropout rates high.

It's worse still when home demolitions are ordered. It may stipulate Palestinians must do it themselves or be fined for contempt of court and face up to a year in prison. They may also have to cover the cost when Israelis do it under a system of convoluted justice penalizing Palestinians twice over for being an Arab in a Jewish state.

In 2007, around 200 Bedouin homes were demolished, compared to much lower numbers in previous years: 23 in 2002, 63 in 2003, 15 in 2005 and 96 in 2006. Most of the homeless are "invisible," the media hardly covers them, Jews are largely uninformed, and planned Negev Judaization assures things will get worse. It's to be a "A Miracle in the Desert" with a clearly defined aim - to populate the area with a half million Jews in the next decade. Plans are for 25 new communities and 100,000 homes on cleared Bedouin land. Unless efforts coalesce to stop them, the human toll will be horrific.
This is why Israel is so fucked. You're taking other peoples land to build your bullshit condo's. I think the UN should authorize military force against Israel. Russia, China and the US should all donate a mechanized division each to go over to the OPT and drive you god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Maybe a good ass-whipping is the only thing you people understand.

Lest try something. Go put a tent in the middle of nowhere in an open field near your house. Bring some cows, ship, built a collapsing babin and bring your family and friends. Then demand that you want to creat a new city in there.

80,000 people don't normally "roam" like nomads. So your anecdote about the Bedouins history, is full of shit! These people had homes that were taken from them.
in the south for the Negev Bedouins who comprise half the area's 160,000 population. They live in villages called "unrecognized" because their inhabitants had to flee their homes during Israel's War of Independence, couldn't return when it ended, and are considered internal refugees and "trespassers" on Jewish land.

These villages were delegitimized by Israel's 1965 Planning and Construction Law that established a regulatory framework and national future development plan. It zoned land for residential, agriculture and industrial use, forbade unlicensed construction, banned it on agricultural land, and stipulated where Israeli Jews and Palestinians could live.

Existing communities are circumscribed on a map with blue lines around them. Areas inside can be developed. Those outside cannot. Great latitude is shown Jewish communities, so new ones are added. In contrast, Palestinian areas are severely constricted with no allowed room for expansion. Their land was reclassified as agricultural meaning no new construction is allowed. It means entire communities are "unrecognized" and all homes and buildings there are illegal, even the 95% of them built before the 1965 law passed. They're subject to demolition and their inhabitants displaced at Israel's discretion. It's so new land for Jews can be provided with Arab owners helpless to stop it.

As a result, no new Palestinian communities are allowed, and existing "unrecognized villages" are denied essential services like clean drinking water, electricity, roads, transport, sanitation, education, healthcare, postal service, telephone connections, refuse removal and more because under the Planning and Construction Law they're illegal. The toll on people is devastating:

-- clean water is unavailable almost everywhere unless people have access to well water;

-- only villages with private generators have electricity that's barely enough for lighting;

-- some villages are fenced in prohibiting their residents from access to their traditional lands; and

It's worse still when home demolitions are ordered. It may stipulate Palestinians must do it themselves or be fined for contempt of court and face up to a year in prison. They may also have to cover the cost when Israelis do it under a system of convoluted justice penalizing Palestinians twice over for being an Arab in a Jewish state.

In 2007, around 200 Bedouin homes were demolished, compared to much lower numbers in previous years: 23 in 2002, 63 in 2003, 15 in 2005 and 96 in 2006. Most of the homeless are "invisible," the media hardly covers them, Jews are largely uninformed, and planned Negev Judaization assures things will get worse. It's to be a "A Miracle in the Desert" with a clearly defined aim - to populate the area with a half million Jews in the next decade. Plans are for 25 new communities and 100,000 homes on cleared Bedouin land. Unless efforts coalesce to stop them, the human toll will be horrific.
This is why Israel is so fucked. You're taking other peoples land to build your bullshit condo's. I think the UN should authorize military force against Israel. Russia, China and the US should all donate a mechanized division each to go over to the OPT and drive you god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Maybe a good ass-whipping is the only thing you people understand.

Who's fucked, gay boy?

The Misery of Arabs/Apple R&D In Israel :lol: :clap2:
Apple will open a research and development center in Israel that will focus on semiconductors

The R&D center in Herzliya, Israel’s version of Silicon Valley, would be Apple’s first outside California

Earlier this week, Israeli media reported Apple was in advanced talks to buy Anobit, an Israeli maker of flash storage technology, for $400-$500 million

It is so sad and frustrating to see APPLE investing in Israel, while we as Arabs are not able to attract these investments to our countries! I don’t know what our leaders are doing to create proper environment for such investments!

I would prefer seeing APPLE as well as MICROSOFT having their R&D in Lebanon or any other Arab Country instead of being in ISRAEL!

WISH THE ARAB LEADERS WILL WAKE UP AND CARE FOR DEVELOPING THEIR COUNTRIES AND SOCIETIES INSTEAD OF APPLYING DICTATORSHIP AND KILL THEIR PEOPLE!

The Misery of Arabs ! Apple R&D in ISRAEL! | What do You Think ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1mYikmYzo]Apple to Acquire Anobit? - YouTube[/ame]

Apple today confirmed earlier reports it has acquired Israel-based flash memory startup Anobit....which makes flash memory technology found in the iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air.. The deal was reported to be worth $400 million to $500 million.
Apple confirms Anobit acquisition | Apple - CNET News

"80,000 people don't normally "roam" like nomads"

Well then why don't you come to the Negev yourself, see how they live, and then discuss with me about being "fucked up"???

Who cares about what it sounds or doesn't sound like to you? You probably never ever BEEN in the area for one second to start with, what makes you think you know anything about it?!

Weren't YOU the one to start with the "heroes behind the screen" crap?

That says nothing to me, hater. I am no Christian, why should I care about what Jesus said?

And besides, Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus is widely recognized as history's leading authority on what God thinks. Besides, regardless of your insults against Jesus, he still expressed hatred of Jews.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

That worked for the russian jewish illegal immigrants into Palestine:eusa_whistle:

That says nothing to me, hater. I am no Christian, why should I care about what Jesus said?

Jesus is widely recognized as history's leading authority on what God thinks. Besides, regardless of your insults against Jesus, he still expressed hatred of Jews.

Jesus was Jewish, fucktard. :badgrin:

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

John 1:49 Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."

That worked for the russian jewish illegal immigrants into Palestine:eusa_whistle:

Israel, not palestine. The Romans invented palestine to call Israel during the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire no longer exists and palestine does not exist.

Now, you know, dunce! :clap2:

Old Testament
Exodus 34:27: Then the LORD said to Moses, “Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.

New Testament
John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

Quran
Quran 10:93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them.

I insulted Jesus?

I did not do such thing, I don't know where you get this from. i simply stated that since I am no Christian, I don't care for what Jesus taught or thought of the Jews.

I do know, from what Christians say though, that Jesus taught about tolerance and turning the other cheek, love your enemy.

So you basically say that Jesus hated the Jews goes against what all the rest of Christians say. doncha think?

It's not me who insults Yeshua. Your religion is not supposed to hate. You are not a Christian.

Most of the immigrants to "Palestine" today, are not Jews. don't you know that?:lol:

Jos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Well then why don't you come to the Negev yourself, see how they live, and then discuss with me about being "fucked up"???
I don't have to go to Negev to discuss you being fucked up, I can do that right now.

Who cares about what it sounds or doesn't sound like to you? You probably never ever BEEN in the area for one second to start with, what makes you think you know anything about it?!
I just posted what I know. You must not have read it, or you wouldn't of asked that question.

I don't believe I used the word "heroes", but I could be wrong.

I don't have to go to Negev to discuss you being fucked up, I can do that right now.

I just posted what I know. You must not have read it, or you wouldn't of asked that question.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg]Ace Ventura - Loser - YouTube[/ame]

As long as you're not in the area, never visited or lived in the area, you cannot really understand that difficulty of being a southern Israeli (or a Beduoin, for that matter)

It sickens me that you people never saw the things you talk about, but it's me who is "fucked up". Hmff. :eusa_snooty:

As long as you're not in the area, never visited or lived in the area, you cannot really understand that difficulty of being a southern Israeli (or a Beduoin, for that matter)

It sickens me that you people never saw the things you talk about, but it's me who is "fucked up". Hmff. :eusa_snooty:

Of course Israel pulls this crap just to steal more land. They just like to pile up excuses to make it look legitimate. How can you not see the pattern?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjfzfGcZlXo]84 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Egyptian and saudi excrement must stop occupying Israel and ride their camels back to where they came from!

Palesteenian Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis"
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Winston Churchill, Secretary of "Palestine" During British Mandate to House of Commons, Parliamentary Debates, 23 May 1939
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.
Churchill and the Jews | Martin Gilbert | Macmillan

Of course Israel pulls this crap just to steal more land. They just like to pile up excuses to make it look legitimate. How can you not see the pattern?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjfzfGcZlXo]84 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Those lands belong to us, even in the earlier maps they drew in the peace process, all the maps leave the Negev to the Jews. the Bedouins nomads steal our lands from the people of the south. This is what I see and feel everyday. the Southern Israelis suffer through double terror. One of the Hamas who tried to kill us, the other is the land robbers who terrorize our quiet lives every day. but this is our home and no one will force us to leave it.

Well, yeah. I agree there. Just like you don't know what it's like being a white guy in South Central LA right after the Rodney King verdict. At that time, the last place you want to be is at Florence and Normandy.

But me quoting people who were there, or people who live there, or people that experienced what I was stating, might not be as credible as first person experience, but it doesn't mean what was said was wrong.

No, your "fucked up" because all I see is that it's the Pals fault every time and that's just bullshit! It takes two to tango and Israel is guilty of a lot of shit too, but I don't see too many people talking about the crap they do. I'm willing to treat both sides equally, but one thing I don't do (with anyone), is kiss someones ass. And there is far too much Israeli ass-kissing going on around here. So if I sound a little overly harsh towards Israel, I'm probably trying to balance the scales a little.

Those lands belong to us, even in the earlier maps they drew in the peace process, all the maps leave the Negev to the Jews. the Bedouins nomads steal our lands from the people of the south. This is what I see and feel everyday. the Southern Israelis suffer through double terror. One of the Hamas who tried to kill us, the other is the land robbers who terrorize our quiet lives every day. but this is our home and no one will force us to leave it.

I think you will find that the area is inside Palestine's borders. Israel never legally acquired that land.

Forum List

Back