Israel violated Lebanons territory over 3000 times in 2012

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yeah, it is kind of though to get an international search warrant. Everyone understands what the Lebanese Army and Hezbollah are doing in supporting the Assad Regime, and that there is a limited number of ways to keep track of the quantity, kind and type of weapons being funneled into the Syrian internal rebellion.

It is also well known that Lebanese Army, and the militant groups associated with Hamas and Hezbollah are directly benefiting from the increase in weapons shipment to the anti-Arab Spring Forces and anti-Syrian Rebels of the government of Assad.

et al,

There is a question here.

Given that Israeli Air border crosses daily, and given that they are not performing "strike missions." What are the Israelis doing?

I suspect that the Israeli Air Force (IAF) is conducting Tactical Air Reconnaissance over Lebanon, with the idea of establishing pre-registation points and search for dubious arms shipments and cashes.

As you all know, Iran is running Iraqi Airspace (with the approval of Prime Minister al-Maliki) into Lebanon using civilian air transports to ship weapons to the regime of Syrian President al-Assad. Additionally, Iranian weapons are being routed through the Sudan to Hamas militants in Gaza and Hezbollah fighters in Lebanon. There are also small factories in the Sudan that are building Iranian short range missiles in Yarmouk. These are earmarked for the Hamas and Hezbollah militant groups and represent a new escalation in the level of technology being supplied out of Iran.

I'm sure that the UN is looking into the "imminent threat" counter-claim.

Most Respectfully,
R

OK,so?

It is still a violation of Lebanon's airspace.
(COMMENT)

Most definitely. Iran is an well known external agitator in the Gaza Strip and the Southern region of Lebanon (particularly the al-Bekka Valley).

Sometimes the traffic cop has to break the speed limit in order to catch the speeder. OR! In this case, sometimes you have to look inside the Arab den to see what the Iran (State supporter of terrorism) is supplying to which terrorist group (Hamas and Hezbollah militant groups).

Sometimes you have to balance the scales of justice to have a complete picture. A mitigation of the events.

Yes, technically, you are right. But I don't think it is going to matter since the reconnaissance effort yields valuable information necessary for Israeli state security and to follow the criminal actions of Iran.

Most Respectfully,
R

It is still a violation even if Israel doesn't like what is going on.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I agree.

(COMMENT)

One is committing a "simple trespass." The other is "aiding and abetting" acts of terrorism and "furthering the goals and objectives" of despotic regime.

Which side do you want to be on? I suppose, with your point, that you support the right of the Lebanese Army, Hamas militants in Gaza, and Hezbollah fighters in Lebanon to "aiding and abetting" acts of terrorism and "furthering the goals and objectives" of despotic regime.

Well, what can I say.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I agree.

(COMMENT)

One is committing a "simple trespass." The other is "aiding and abetting" acts of terrorism and "furthering the goals and objectives" of despotic regime.

Which side do you want to be on? I suppose, with your point, that you support the right of the Lebanese Army, Hamas militants in Gaza, and Hezbollah fighters in Lebanon to "aiding and abetting" acts of terrorism and "furthering the goals and objectives" of despotic regime.

Well, what can I say.

Most Respectfully,
R

I don't see how defending your country can be classified as terrorism.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, you and I will always disagree on what constitutes terrorism and the half century old debate on who is defending their country.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I agree.

(COMMENT)

Well, what can I say.

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

This statement is made by a Lebanese born (not a direct plaintiff in the Palestinian issue) foreign terrorist organizational leader who is promoting violence, providing weapons and resources to an armed struggle for which he has no standing, and acting as a director of armed asymmetric operations that extend across national borders.

Hezbollah chief Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah said Thursday that rockets fired by Palestinian groups on Tel Aviv took the Jewish state by surprise and marked an important development in the conflict between Israel and the resistance movement in the Palestinian territory.

Read more: Rocket attack on Tel Aviv took Israel by surprise: Hezbollah | News , Politics | THE DAILY STAR
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: Breaking News, Lebanon News, Middle East News & World News | THE DAILY STAR)

By definition, he is a non-state, external party (who takes support from Iran - a fourth party), inciting violence to attain religious and political objectives by force. That is terrorism, he is a terrorist, and his statements further the conflict. And we haven't even talked about Syria.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, you and I will always disagree on what constitutes terrorism and the half century old debate on who is defending their country.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I agree.

(COMMENT)

Well, what can I say.

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

This statement is made by a Lebanese born (not a direct plaintiff in the Palestinian issue) foreign terrorist organizational leader who is promoting violence, providing weapons and resources to an armed struggle for which he has no standing, and acting as a director of armed asymmetric operations that extend across national borders.

Hezbollah chief Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah said Thursday that rockets fired by Palestinian groups on Tel Aviv took the Jewish state by surprise and marked an important development in the conflict between Israel and the resistance movement in the Palestinian territory.

Read more: Rocket attack on Tel Aviv took Israel by surprise: Hezbollah | News , Politics | THE DAILY STAR
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: Breaking News, Lebanon News, Middle East News & World News | THE DAILY STAR)

By definition, he is a non-state, external party (who takes support from Iran - a fourth party), inciting violence to attain religious and political objectives by force. That is terrorism, he is a terrorist, and his statements further the conflict. And we haven't even talked about Syria.

Most Respectfully,
R

What acts of terrorism has Hezbollah committed?

Israel is a military occupation of Palestine. The Palestinians have the right to remove that occupation. How can that be terrorism?

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is where you and I disagree.

Israel is a military occupation of Palestine. The Palestinians have the right to remove that occupation. How can that be terrorism?
(COMMENT)

Israel, itself, is a recognized nation. Just because you don't agree, doesn't make it untrue.

While Israel does control some additional land - referred to as the Occupied Territories, doesn't mean that the indigenous population has a right to insurrection. (That is a different issue.) Before the land came under Israeli control, it was under the control of the UK in the form of the British Mandate. It did not have Palestinian Rule during the term of the mandate. Before it was under the British mandate, it belonged to the Ottoman Empire; again, not under Palestinian Rule.

The idea that the people known as Palestinians have some inherent right, that gives them some dispensation to commit acts of violence has yet to be established. But the Occupation does not change the fact that the people known as the Palestinians never really controlled that land (at least for the last 4 Centuries).

Now the argument over "should their be a Palestinian State" and the argument over "should Israel withdraw to the 1967 borders," are questions that need a settlement. But it doesn't rise to the level of conflict that the Arab World incited and resulted in the compound losses in control.

Israel is not occupying the State of Palestine. There is no State of Palestine.

• NOTE: I acknowledge that there are "some" (fewer by the day) of the people known as "Palestinians" in the area known as the "Occupied Territories" that may have a cause of action and legitimate grievances. But it is not a justification for indiscriminate terrorism action.

You and I will never agree on this. You believe that theses various Palestinian Terrorist operators have some right to use violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims and questionable claims; outside a judicial process or sanctioned diplomatic settlement process. I do not. You attempt to twist the terminology and facts to fit your agenda in an effort to justify war, suicide bombings, assignations, indiscriminate indirect fire, attacks on civilian targets, the formation of armed gangs of thugs, rabble, and bandits to further a dispute, rather than engaging customary law. This is the promotion of terrorism.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Israel, itself, is a recognized nation. Just because you don't agree, doesn't make it untrue.

While Israel does control some additional land - referred to as the Occupied Territories, doesn't mean that the indigenous population has a right to insurrection. (That is a different issue.) Before the land came under Israeli control, it was under the control of the UK in the form of the British Mandate. It did not have Palestinian Rule during the term of the mandate. Before it was under the British mandate, it belonged to the Ottoman Empire; again, not under Palestinian Rule.

The idea that the people known as Palestinians have some inherent right, that gives them some dispensation to commit acts of violence has yet to be established. But the Occupation does not change the fact that the people known as the Palestinians never really controlled that land (at least for the last 4 Centuries).

Now the argument over "should their be a Palestinian State" and the argument over "should Israel withdraw to the 1967 borders," are questions that need a settlement. But it doesn't rise to the level of conflict that the Arab World incited and resulted in the compound losses in control.

• NOTE: I acknowledge that there are "some" (fewer by the day) of the people known as "Palestinians" in the area known as the "Occupied Territories" that may have a cause of action and legitimate grievances. But it is not a justification for indiscriminate terrorism action.

You and I will never agree on this. You believe that theses various Palestinian Terrorist operators have some right to use violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims and questionable claims; outside a judicial process or sanctioned diplomatic settlement process. I do not. You attempt to twist the terminology and facts to fit your agenda in an effort to justify war, suicide bombings, assignations, indiscriminate indirect fire, attacks on civilian targets, the formation of armed gangs of thugs, rabble, and bandits to further a dispute, rather than engaging customary law. This is the promotion of terrorism.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, I have to be at work at 7 AM but I will leave you with the 1949 armistice agreements. These took place after resolution 181, after Israel declared its independence from the mandate, after the end of the mandate, and after the end of the 1948 war.

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949
The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949
The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949
The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

While Israel does control some additional land - referred to as the Occupied Territories, doesn't mean that the indigenous population has a right to insurrection. (That is a different issue.) Before the land came under Israeli control, it was under the control of the UK in the form of the British Mandate. It did not have Palestinian Rule during the term of the mandate. Before it was under the British mandate, it belonged to the Ottoman Empire;
again, not under Palestinian Rule.

The idea that the people known as Palestinians have some inherent right, that gives them some dispensation to commit acts of violence has yet to be established. But the Occupation
does not change the fact that the people known as the Palestinians never really controlled that land (at least for the last 4 Centuries).

Now the argument over "should their be a Palestinian State" and the argument over "should Israel withdraw to the 1967 borders," are questions that need a settlement. But it doesn't
rise to the level of conflict that the Arab World incited and resulted in the compound losses in control.

• NOTE: I acknowledge that there are "some" (fewer by the day) of the people known as "Palestinians" in the area known as the "Occupied Territories" that may have a cause of action and legitimate grievances. But it is not a
    justification for indiscriminate terrorism action.

You and I will never agree on this. You believe that theses various Palestinian Terrorist
operators have some right to use violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims and questionable claims; outside a judicial process or sanctioned diplomatic settlement process. I do not. You attempt to twist the terminology and facts to fit your agenda in an effort to justify war, suicide bombings, assignations, indiscriminate indirect fire, attacks on civilian targets, the formation of armed gangs of thugs, rabble, and bandits to further a
dispute, rather than engaging customary law. This is the promotion of terrorism.

Most Respectfully,
R

R you have described the situation well----but the fact is that one cannot argue with
RELIGIOUS BELIEF ------even the Academy of neurology and pyschiatry agrees that
the belief in a STANDARD RELIGION does not support a diagnosis of psychosis.

There is a standard religion----known as "ISA RESPECT" which includes---as a
basic principle that ---- "ISA RESPECTERS" have the right and even PIOUS
OBLIGATION to slit the throats of jewish infants and ---in general---to kill all who
oppose that religion.

et al,

Given that Israeli Air border crosses daily, and given that they are not performing "strike missions." What are the Israelis doing?

I suspect that the Israeli Air Force (IAF) is conducting Tactical Air Reconnaissance over Lebanon, with the idea of establishing pre-registation points and search for dubious arms shipments and cashes.

As you all know, Iran is running Iraqi Airspace (with the approval of Prime Minister al-Maliki) into Lebanon using civilian air transports to ship weapons to the regime of Syrian President al-Assad. Additionally, Iranian weapons are being routed through the Sudan to Hamas militants in Gaza and Hezbollah fighters in Lebanon. There are also small factories in the Sudan that are building Iranian short range missiles in Yarmouk. These are earmarked for the Hamas and Hezbollah militant groups and represent a new escalation in the level of technology being supplied out of Iran.

Most Respectfully,
R
So, I guess every time the US sends Israel a weapons shipment they violate Israel's sovereignty? Using your rationale, that would be my conclusion!

et al,

As you all know, Iran is running Iraqi Airspace (with the approval of Prime Minister al-Maliki) into Lebanon using civilian air transports to ship weapons to the regime of Syrian President al-Assad. Additionally, Iranian weapons are being routed through the Sudan to Hamas militants in Gaza and Hezbollah fighters in
Lebanon. There are also small factories in the Sudan that are building Iranian short range missiles in Yarmouk. These are earmarked for the Hamas and Hezbollah militant groups

and represent a new escalation in the level of technology being supplied out of Iran.

Most Respectfully,
R
So, I guess every time the US sends Israel a weapons shipment they violate Israel's sovereignty? Using your rationale, that would be my conclusion!

sherri----do judges throw you out of court lots?

I hope they continue to violate their airspace so they could keep track as much as possible of the missiles that are pointed directly at Israel. Good job IAF !!

No, I can't imagine the US putting up with war crimes launched from Mexico.

If a neighbor launched rockets at US civilian areas, we'd have show much less restraint than Israel shows.

So are the IDF just a bunch of pussies? Or they just don't know how to fight? :dunno:

No, I can't imagine the US putting up with war crimes launched from Mexico.

If a neighbor launched rockets at US civilian areas, we'd have show much less restraint than Israel shows.

So are the IDF just a bunch of pussies? Or they just don't know how to fight? :dunno:
Ima, if you had any military experience you would know the IDF has the same problem as the US military. They have to operate with both hands tied behind their back.

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

What he actually meant to say was 'Israel'.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvyDn1TPr8]Nixon - When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal - YouTube[/ame]

Lets not get all "CLUTTERED UP" with irrelevant statements.
It bothers tinnie.

the facts>>
1) The southern part of Lebanon (south of the Litani river)
is something of a waste land. Its water supply is such that
it cannot sustain agriculture and it also has no industry.

2) The southern part of Lebanon does have SOMETHING
interesting to some people----to wit--IT BORDERS ISRAEL..
in fact it is a hop and skip away from HAIFA

3) Based on #2---Achmadinejad et al IS INTERESTED
in Southern Lebanon. -----the good man did much for
the area ----HE ENLIVENED it with a very highly trained
and heavily armed Militia----and even built steel walled
bunkers at ENDLESS EXPENSE ---into the nearby hills
and mountains for the good of mankind.

4) The purpose of #3---is THE DESTRUCTION OF
THE ZIONIST ENTITY. The main thrust of the initial
attack as planned by Achmadinejad et al---and
endorsed by sherri ---is the massive use of BABY
BRAIN SMASHING NAIL BOMBS which
sherri's hero Nus-kharah-allah as openly asserted
are aided by LONG RANGE MISSILE launchers that
could reach every baby head in Israel ---all the way
past beersheva (remember beersheva, sherri?
people who have actually read the bible know that
abraham settled there and there ----developed a
lovely story about three angels and the birth of a
miraculous baby in his mother's old age)

5) In fact the righteous and noble
Nus-kharah-allah---did launch such an attack
in 2006----he shot off THOUSANDS of POISON
BABY BRAIN SMASHING nail bombs-----but it
did not count because the Israeli kids simply
followed the evil zionist doctrine and sat in
shelters for a few weeks until the ever evil
IDF put a stop to the attack.

just what other activities are developing
in the wasteland of the area south of the
Litani river----are of interest to Israel

(just for the record----the "civlians" living
south of the Litani river---are paid by
Hezbollah to be there ----there is no
agriculture there--no industry---they are
being GOOD MUSLIMS and eligible
for ZAKAT for their services to allah/isa)

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

There is a great difference between the US providing military assistance to a Middle Eastern countries like Lebanon and Israel --- and that --- of Iran used to support despot regimes and terrorist organizations.

Report: U.S. Unblocks Military Aid to Lebanon said:
The Obama administration decided to resume its military assistance to Lebanon although by Thursday there was not yet any official confirmation about the decision, As Safir daily said.

Some Background Reading on U.S. Military Assistance to Lebanon said:
News outlets are reporting that the U.S. government has approved a startling increase of military aid to Lebanon, increasing the size of the country’s potent assault helicopter force by an unprecedented 25%.
SOURCE: Some Background Reading on U.S. Military Assistance to Lebanon « Qifa Nabki

The chairman of the U.S. House Foreign Affairs Committee, Rep. Howard Berman, suspended a $100 million assistance to the Lebanese army in August 2010 over concerns that Hizbullah may have influence over the country's army and American-supplied weapons could be used to threaten Israel.
SOURCE: Report: U.S. Unblocks Military Aid to Lebanon

(COMMENT)

While I personally, don't agree with the US Policy of providing support to any Arab Nation (Military - Foreign Aid - or otherwise), the fact is that where we can, we often do. Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia - all get some sort of aid from the US as an incentive or bribe to further peace in the region.

On the other hand, Iran is operating arms shipment to the opposite ends; the promotion of conflict and spreading the militant chaos for which it has become known and famous.

Again, you can hold a different opinion; I respect that. You may support the goals and objectives of Iran and there support of the despot regime of Syria and the associated terrorist organizations (like Hezbollah) that further Iranian interests in the matter. I don't care. But I wish you would not attempt to shroud it in some glamourous and pious cause. The Palestinian support derived from Hezbollah (in all it subsidiary forms) is counterproductive for peace in the region and derivative of the same source that maintains the Assad civil suppression efforts; which much of the Arab World opposes. As Hezbollah and it's puppet master (Iran) become more successful, the greater the cost to the civil resistance in places like Syria. Hezbollah is not an honorable endeavor.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

There is a great difference between the US providing military assistance to a Middle Eastern countries like Lebanon and Israel --- and that --- of Iran used to support despot regimes and terrorist organizations.

The Obama administration decided to resume its military assistance to Lebanon although by Thursday there was not yet any official confirmation about the decision, As Safir daily said.

News outlets are reporting that the U.S. government has approved a startling increase of military aid to Lebanon, increasing the size of the country’s potent assault helicopter force by an unprecedented 25%.
SOURCE: Some Background Reading on U.S. Military Assistance to Lebanon « Qifa Nabki

The chairman of the U.S. House Foreign Affairs Committee, Rep. Howard Berman, suspended a $100 million assistance to the Lebanese army in August 2010 over concerns that Hizbullah may have influence over the country's army and American-supplied weapons could be used to threaten Israel.

(COMMENT)

While I personally, don't agree with the US Policy of providing support to any Arab Nation (Military - Foreign Aid - or otherwise), the fact is that where we can, we often do. Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia - all get some sort of aid from the US as an incentive or bribe to further peace in the region.

On the other hand, Iran is operating arms shipment to the opposite ends; the promotion of conflict and spreading the militant chaos for which it has become known and famous.

Again, you can hold a different opinion; I respect that. You may support the goals and objectives of Iran and there support of the despot regime of Syria and the associated terrorist organizations (like Hezbollah) that further Iranian interests in the matter. I don't care. But I wish you would not attempt to shroud it in some glamourous and pious cause. The Palestinian support derived from Hezbollah (in all it subsidiary forms) is counterproductive for peace in the region and derivative of the same source that maintains the Assad civil suppression efforts; which much of the Arab World opposes. As Hezbollah and it's puppet master (Iran) become more successful, the greater the cost to the civil resistance in places like Syria. Hezbollah is not an honorable endeavor.

Most Respectfully,
R

Resisting Occupations is a just cause, whether these acts are carried out in Palestine or in the Occupied Golan Heights or Lebanon or in Iraq or in Afghanistan and no matter who the people who are who are resisting occupation or how likeable they are to you or me or the special interests groups in America who control our foreign policy!

It seems to me that assuming Obama has a brain---that experts within our
government believe that HEZBOLLAH does not have as much power in
Lebanon as it -----had over the past few years and the present government
of Lebanon----might even be ANTI-HEZBOLLAH Let us all remember
----any ALLIANCE OF ARABISTS gets a bit messed up by some under-standable tensions between groups------Muhummad had a son-in-law ---that got killed-------some time ago. This killing has caused family tension
I think that the pro son-in-law group----is Iran and Hezbollah but there are lots of anti son in law people in Lebanon-----so that is how the thing goes.

then there was a problem over a non family guy HARIRI

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I do not really think you understand me at all. I do not share any of these Islamic nations or groups Ideologies and I cannot even speak Arabic Or Farsi and talk to any of them and when they gain power they do seem to be oppressive on their own peoples human rights. But I respect each peoples rghts to choose their own leaders and governments and I oppose outsiders invasions and occupations. I see nothing in the world wrong with people or nations supporting others struggles to be free of OCCUPATIONS. And I could care less what the US governments position is, they do not own my mind and my soul!

Last edited:
for the record----contrary to the assertions of the
board islamo nazi pigs-----Occupation by a
victorious nation following a war is not illegal
under any code of "international law"
nor is "RESISTENCE TO OCCUPATION" by ANY
MEANS
utterly LEGAL by any code of "international
law" ----the sluts and dogs are simply lying.
They are simply in compliance with SHARIAH LAW
which renders all nations invaded, pillaged
and subjugated by islamic forces ---legally
MUSLIM LAND forever and all non muslims
therein----vassals to the islamic state to which
resistence is a capital crime.

Forum List

Back