Israel - The national state of the Jewish people.

Your opinion about it.

• Total voters
"5.Return
Every Jew has the right to immigrate to Israel and to buy Israeli citizenship under the Law.
The State will gather the exiles and strengthen the relationship between Israel and the Jewish communities and aid them in times of trouble. (What does this even mean?)
6.Help

The statewill help Jewish people in trouble and captivity due Jewishness." (And this)

As simple as that, I'm not fluent with English and I'm still able to comprehend it.

But people with the deeds to the stolen land aren't allowed out of the Gaza concentration camp.
Fuck Israel.

Be kind to Christians, land-thief supporter . . . you hoodwinking Israeli atheists, particularly those of the Ashkenazim ilk, need them to buy into your religious bullsh*t to continue your control over others which includes, of course, your control over Muslim Palestinians. ~ Susan
8.Residents
State will confirm to all residents of Israel, regardless of religion or nationality, and take active part working for
the preservation of culture, heritage, language and identity.

Ohhh go on . . . you stole the land from those that were living on it for centuries by means of religious bullsh*t, you Zionist hoodwinking land-thief supporter, you! ~ Susan

I'm assured Israel has always been there,
Thanks for posting proof it wasn't.

No more than arab muslims have always been there, but the Israelis/Jews have not been there for far longer than the arab muslims

"5.Return
Every Jew has the right to immigrate to Israel and to buy Israeli citizenship under the Law.
The State will gather the exiles and strengthen the relationship between Israel and the Jewish communities and aid them in times of trouble. (What does this even mean?)
6.Help

The statewill help Jewish people in trouble and captivity due Jewishness." (And this)

Simple it is a reiteration of CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW from the 1920's when the lands LEGAL OWNERS stated that the Jews of the world would have the right to migrate to Palestine and settle if they so wished. Those that don't wish to migrate will still be afforded the same legal rights to consular and embassy access as those who migrated to Israel.

The second just reinforces the first and adds that those in trouble and captivity just because they are Jews will be given as much help as is possible.

So it seems that I was right and English is not your first language.

But people with the deeds to the stolen land aren't allowed out of the Gaza concentration camp.
Fuck Israel.

Only because hamas wont let them, and the deeds are lodged with the British because they administered the land prior to 1948.

Want to try again with your outburst, only this time direct at the guilty party.

Be kind to Christians, land-thief supporter . . . you hoodwinking Israeli atheists, particularly those of the Ashkenazim ilk, need them to buy into your religious bullsh*t to continue your control over others which includes, of course, your control over Muslim Palestinians. ~ Susan
8.Residents
State will confirm to all residents of Israel, regardless of religion or nationality, and take active part working for

Ohhh go on . . . you stole the land from those that were living on it for centuries by means of religious bullsh*t, you Zionist hoodwinking land-thief supporter, you! ~ Susan

No more than arab muslims have always been there, but the Israelis/Jews have not been there for far longer than the arab muslims

As has been said before....

It's like shelling peas ;-)

"5.Return
6.Help

As simple as that, I'm not fluent with English and I'm still able to comprehend it.

You know what since the above language is Jew and Jewish, I find yous to be very racial. Your an immigrant in that country and how in the hell do they test your Jewishness, do you have papers?

You have no rights anymore to call someone or anyone anti-Semite (which Jews think it means anti jew).

Your the most racial of all people.

I don't take the Bible literally, but the NT people made some good points. Jesus talking about the good Samaritan, its a well known fact a Jew would cross over the road when coming upon a gentile, you created racism, I want Israel to survive, as then I think every zionut can leave the USA and relocate to Israel! More and more Hitler is looking like a genius.

"5.Return
6.Help

You know what since the above language is Jew and Jewish, I find yous to be very racial. Your an immigrant in that country and how in the hell do they test your Jewishness, do you have papers?

You have no rights anymore to call someone or anyone anti-Semite (which Jews think it means anti jew).

It is the 'ANTI' part which I'm against, I said quite enough times that I don't care if anyone is Pro-Palestinian but as long as they're ANTI Israel and/or ANTI Jews yes I do care.
This Basic Law is a Pro-Israeli law since Israel establish to serve as the Jewish homeland in the first place, E V E R Y O N E knows that and still choose to live in Israel on their free will - Its not against non-Jewish residents/civilians - its against Anti-Israelis which also turn out to be Anti-Jewish because taking what Jews ever had - Israel - is matter of fact - Anti-Jewish(or Semite however you like to determine yourself..)
Israel is intended to be "racial" in the first place and will be that way till the end of times and you'll have to deal with it.

I don't take the Bible literally, but the NT people made some good points. Jesus talking about the good Samaritan, its a well known fact a Jew would cross over the road when coming upon a gentile, you created racism, I want Israel to survive, as then I think every zionut can leave the USA and relocate to Israel! More and more Hitler is looking like a genius.
Woo there it is.

On Wednesday, former defence and foreign minister Moshe Arens condemned the new legislation in a comment piece for Haaretz.

“We don’t need legislation to make Israel a Jewish state, and you cannot make it a Jewish state by legislation,” he writes.

“It is a Jewish state because the majority of the population is Jewish, because the dominant language spoken is Hebrew, because most of the books published here are Hebrew books, and most of the songs sung here are Hebrew songs … But most important, because of the Law of Return which enables any Jew, anywhere in the world, seeking refuge or desiring to live in Israel, to come here and become a citizen of the country.

“But not only is the proposed law unnecessary, it is harmful. A quarter of Israel’s population is not Jewish, and probably the most important item on the nation’s agenda should be their integration into the fabric of Israeli society and their participation in the Israeli economy. Giving them the feeling of being at home, of being equal citizens.”
Moshe Arens words

Woo there it is.

And even some in your government agree.

8.Residents

As has been said before....

It's like shelling peas ;-)

Care to dispute it then using evidence from non partisan sources ?

"5.Return
6.Help

According to CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW that is exactly what it means, want to argue with the UN, ICJ and ICC on this.

Try reading the UN charter and see where you are not only being RACIST but also speaking like a true NAZI

Forum List

Back