Israel seeks to raze Itamar massacre terrorists' homes

Very true. Yet that still is not my point. You have stated that it's a bad thing destroying houses. I asked if that is the same conclusion you get into, in this case as well.

"Bad" is not the term I used. I stated that home demolition as a collective punishment is illegal.

BTW, Israel spent a lot of money destroying settlement homes when it left Gaza. Wouldn't it have been more profitable, and provide good will, to sell those homes on the open market?

Will you be willing to give your house to an Al Quaeda man if being expelled from there by your own government?

Because that is how the settlers saw it. They would have prefered to burn down their own houses, and not let the Palestinian enemy touch it.

I would have probably done the same thing:eusa_whistle:

Besides, the idea was to give back Gaza in the same way that wad recieved. a big nothing.

Will you be willing to give your house to an Al Quaeda man...

Wow, have they been duped by the propaganda.

Because that is how the settlers saw it.

Of course. They think they own everything.

Besides, the idea was to give back Gaza in the same way that wad recieved. a big nothing.

Are you saying that it was a land without people for a people without land?:lol::lol::lol:

"Bad" is not the term I used. I stated that home demolition as a collective punishment is illegal.

BTW, Israel spent a lot of money destroying settlement homes when it left Gaza. Wouldn't it have been more profitable, and provide good will, to sell those homes on the open market?

Will you be willing to give your house to an Al Quaeda man if being expelled from there by your own government?

Because that is how the settlers saw it. They would have prefered to burn down their own houses, and not let the Palestinian enemy touch it.

Because that is how the settlers saw it.

Are you saying that it was a land without people for a people without land?:lol::lol::lol:

Have you actually been talking to a settler that you know what they think?:doubt: seriously, dude, you're awfully mistaken about the way of seeing things. Settlers are normal people like the rest of men, sad that you fall for cheap media with agendas.

and I'm saying that Gaza was, is, and by the looks of it will always be a huge trashcan.

Have you actually been talking to a settler that you know what they think?:doubt: seriously, dude, you're awfully mistaken about the way of seeing things. Settlers are normal people like the rest of men, sad that you fall for cheap media with agendas.

and I'm saying that Gaza was, is, and by the looks of it will always be a huge trashcan.

What would Gaza be without all of Israel's bombs and bulldozers?

Bulldozers?

:lol::lol:

I don't know, but the people of Gaza have yet to seriously develop it, even without any israeli involvement.

Gaza starts at 17:35

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29C8bJHHu4Q]46 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Bulldozers?

I don't know, but the people of Gaza have yet to seriously develop it, even without any israeli involvement.

Israel has been de-developing Gaza for decades. One third of Gaza's agricultural land has been bulldozed. Many greenhouses have been destroyed. 900 of Gaza's 1000 factories are out of production due to Israel. Exports are denied which is the only way to get money into Gaza's economy.

But still:

Gaza Mom » Gaza; settlements; Israel; Hamas; agriculture

Bulldozers?

Israel has been de-developing Gaza for decades. One third of Gaza's agricultural land has been bulldozed. Many greenhouses have been destroyed. 900 of Gaza's 1000 factories are out of production due to Israel. Exports are denied which is the only way to get money into Gaza's economy.

But still:

You know what? maybe.

How do you think that the situation would have been different? I think that Gaza would have looked much better of the Jews would not have been expelled from their homes. the settlements were beautiful:eusa_whistle::eusa_angel:

Bulldozers?

But still:

You know what? maybe.

How do you think that the situation would have been different? I think that Gaza would have looked much better of the Jews would not have been expelled from their homes. the settlements were beautiful:eusa_whistle::eusa_angel:

The destruction of the homes in Gaza shows the hatred that Israelis have for the arabs, and you think there can be peace? Hmmm.

Bulldozers?

But still:

You know what? maybe.

I think it was a good idea that they got the boot. They should not have been there in the first place. All settlers need to get the boot.

But still:

You know what? maybe.

I think it was a good idea that they got the boot. They should not have been there in the first place. All settlers need to get the boot.

Than your claim about the homes being destroyed is hypocrisy. Gald we have that cleared.:eusa_angel:

But still:

You know what? maybe.

The destruction of the homes in Gaza shows the hatred that Israelis have for the arabs, and you think there can be peace? Hmmm.

Of course the settlers hate the Arabs. Why shouldn't they?

When the Arabs slaughter babies in their cribs?

When the Arabs bomb buses, houses, towns, schoolyards?

When the Arabs believe that the grateast human being who ever lived is the one that slaughtered the Jews of Khaibar and Banu Quraiza, compared Jews to pigs and apes, said that the end of days will not come till the last Jew is dead, and said that "I gave my word to kill them until they believe in Allah and his prophet"?

Is there any reason why the Israeli Jews shold NOT hate Arabs? Is there any reason to give them PRIZES shaped as beautiful Jewish homes?

I think NOT:doubt:

You know what? maybe.

Than your claim about the homes being destroyed is hypocrisy. Gald we have that cleared.:eusa_angel:

What makes you think that. We are talking about two completely separate circumstances.

What makes you think that. We are talking about two completely separate circumstances.

You say it's wrong to destroy an arab home but it's ok to ruin a Jewish one. Please then, explain. yes, it may be different circumsences, but a destroyed home is a destroyed home. you can't flip the cards on double morales here.

You know what? maybe.

When the Arabs believe that the grateast human being who ever lived is the one that slaughtered the Jews of Khaibar and Banu Quraiza, compared Jews to pigs and apes, said that the end of days will not come till the last Jew is dead, and said that "I gave my word to kill them until they believe in Allah and his prophet"?

Is there any reason why the Israeli Jews shold NOT hate Arabs? Is there any reason to give them PRIZES shaped as beautiful Jewish homes?

Did the Israeli propagandists ever mention why things like that happen?

Because of the Satanic religion called Islam and the moon God that tells his believers to slay the Jews.

Because of the Satanic religion called Islam and the moon God that tells his believers to slay the Jews.

Indeed they have.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back