Israel rejects "Hope and Change"

WARNING GRAPHIC..........

New ISIS Video Purports to Show Beheading of Japanese Reporter Video - ABC News

Japan was ready to send Special Forces after this action by ISIS..................

You have a problem with current events.

Except they didn't, and one person caught in a War zone is not a war on terror.

GET IT. Japan doesn't support Israel. Japan usually doesn't have a problem with the Islamic World.

GET IT.

Learn to mind our own fucking business. Yeah, we might lose the occassional person who goes over there, but they shouldn't go over there to start with.

It's really pretty fucking simple.
History is pretty fucking simple...............

In Europe, the 7th Century.................The Christians were too busy fussing and fighting with each other to deal with the Radial Islamist of that time..............Until they showed up on their door step for the Global Caliphate...........which started the Crusades.........

Saying if we'd just leave and it would all be Peace, Joy, and LOVE ON EARTH is the Major Malfunction of a Deluded mind................which would be you Joe...............

If we'd just leave them alone............they'd leave us alone....................They wouldn't try to force their beliefs on the world...............

How's your fantasia working out for you numb nuts.

In Europe, the 7th Century.................The Christians were too busy fussing and fighting with each other to deal with the Radial Islamist of that time..............Until they showed up on their door step for the Global Caliphate...........which started the Crusades........

No, the Crusades started because a dickhead pope was trying to get some street cred.

Saying if we'd just leave and it would all be Peace, Joy, and LOVE ON EARTH is the Major Malfunction of a Deluded mind................which would be you Joe...............

Which isn't what I said. what I said was, HEY, if we don't get involved in fights that don't concern us, we won't have a problem with those fights.

And frankly, if the Muslims have been trying to "Conquer the World" since the Middle Ages, and they still haven't yet, really still haven't expanded their influence much beyond where it was in the 9th century, they really, really kind of suck at it.

In Europe, the 7th Century.................The Christians were too busy fussing and fighting with each other to deal with the Radial Islamist of that time..............Until they showed up on their door step for the Global Caliphate...........which started the Crusades........

No, the Crusades started because a dickhead pope was trying to get some street cred.

Which isn't what I said. what I said was, HEY, if we don't get involved in fights that don't concern us, we won't have a problem with those fights.

And frankly, if the Muslims have been trying to "Conquer the World" since the Middle Ages, and they still haven't yet, really still haven't expanded their influence much beyond where it was in the 9th century, they really, really kind of suck at it.
To the Crusade comment................BS...................

The Arabs had already taken Spain and were in France which started a Blow Back against the arabs who were trying to bring Islam to all...........That's where it really began...........The Arabs brought War to their door step and they fought back.

To the arabs suck at conquering the World................The Ottomans didn't lose their place in history until WWI and held that area for Centuries.............Under history Global Power in measured in Centuries not decades...............and currently for the last Century the power has shifted away from them.

They want it back.............and if history repeats...........they will be......whether or not we choose to engage them in a fight or not................

Personally I wish they'd just kill each other off and do the world a service.

The Arabs had already taken Spain and were in France which started a Blow Back against the arabs who were trying to bring Islam to all...........That's where it really began...........The Arabs brought War to their door step and they fought back.

except that had happened 300 years earlier and no one was really upset about it. Oh, the crusades didn't happen in Spain. They happened in the Levant.

To the arabs suck at conquering the World................The Ottomans didn't lose their place in history until WWI and held that area for Centuries.............Under history Global Power in measured in Centuries not decades...............and currently for the last Century the power has shifted away from them.

Actually, the last century has really seen global power shift away from - wait for it - WHITE PEOPLE. Which is why White people are so panicky today.

The reality is, War has become such an expensive proposition a country has to bankrupt itself to fight one. We might finally reach peace in our time.

except that had happened 300 years earlier and no one was really upset about it. Oh, the crusades didn't happen in Spain. They happened in the Levant.

Actually, the last century has really seen global power shift away from - wait for it - WHITE PEOPLE. Which is why White people are so panicky today.

The reality is, War has become such an expensive proposition a country has to bankrupt itself to fight one. We might finally reach peace in our time.
Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Tell that fairy tale to the Armenians............on the 300 years that no one cared about.............I guess the slaughtered dead with their heads on pikes didn't care either................

The Ottomans were butchers on the battle field.......They decided to make an Alliance with Germany.............and LOST..............LOSERS don't get to dictate the terms of the Peace.............or the draw of the land afterwords................They picked the wrong side...............

As usual your posts are BS.........

Finally reach Peace in our time..............History shows this to be impossible............man has been killing each other since the cavemen.................There will always be power struggles...........Radical Islam wants a return to the 7th Century..............They openly state so............

You have a problem with enemy recognition............and while Wars are very expensive...............they would be much cheaper if we fought it as A WAR and not a police action........which is why they never end.......

Tell that fairy tale to the Armenians............on the 300 years that no one cared about.............I guess the slaughtered dead with their heads on pikes didn't care either................

The Ottomans were butchers on the battle field.......They decided to make an Alliance with Germany.............and LOST..............LOSERS don't get to dictate the terms of the Peace.............or the draw of the land afterwords................They picked the wrong side..

Okay. The Armenians sided with Russia, which ALSO lost. So the Losers shouldn't whine when they lose- by your logic.

Finally reach Peace in our time..............History shows this to be impossible............man has been killing each other since the cavemen.................There will always be power struggles...........Radical Islam wants a return to the 7th Century..............They openly state so............

Yes, mankind has been killing each other since the cavemen.

BUt you only piss yourselves when Muslims do it after you went half-way around the world to steal their oil.

The Ottomans were butchers on the battle field.......They decided to make an Alliance with Germany.............and LOST..............LOSERS don't get to dictate the terms of the Peace.............or the draw of the land afterwords................They picked the wrong side..

Okay. The Armenians sided with Russia, which ALSO lost. So the Losers shouldn't whine when they lose- by your logic.

Yes, mankind has been killing each other since the cavemen.

BUt you only piss yourselves when Muslims do it after you went half-way around the world to steal their oil.
The Armenians were brought up because you said no one cared for 300 years, so I was calling out your BS.

We don't STEAL their Oil............WE BUY IT..........and actually we don't buy much from them at all anyway.............

Oil is a global commodity...........necessary across the world whether you like it or not.........disruption affects the global economy so protecting it's trade is absolutely necessary................

We don't steal it............and they'd have never known how to get it out of the ground without Western Intervention showing them how...............Considering they didn't even know they had the oil.

The Armenians were brought up because you said no one cared for 300 years, so I was calling out your BS.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't take your inability to comprehend English into account.

Okay. The Muslims conquered Spain. Mostly because the Visigoths did a shitty job running the place.

And then Europe collectively yawned about it. For about 300 years. No one cared.

And then Pope Urban wanted to establish HIS papacy was more mportant than the anti-pope the German Emperor was proppign up. So he called for a crusade, and a lot of stupid people went and actually made things WORSE for Christians in the East.

My personal favorite was the Fourth Crusade, which probably crippled the Byzantine Empire and didn't kill one Muslim.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't take your inability to comprehend English into account.

Okay. The Muslims conquered Spain. Mostly because the Visigoths did a shitty job running the place.

And then Europe collectively yawned about it. For about 300 years. No one cared.

And then Pope Urban wanted to establish HIS papacy was more mportant than the anti-pope the German Emperor was proppign up. So he called for a crusade, and a lot of stupid people went and actually made things WORSE for Christians in the East.

My personal favorite was the Fourth Crusade, which probably crippled the Byzantine Empire and didn't kill one Muslim.
The Crusades were eventually a failure...........that is historically correct............and the 4th Crusade weakened Constantinople.................eventually leading to the Ottomans taking the whole dang region...................

The Crusades were started after Constantinople called for help from a possible invasion of the area..............it didn't gain the traction needed, so the Pope deemed it a HOLY intervention to get the numbers needed.............

Which was a political move.....not necessarily a Religious move..........and what you fail to see is that they finally battled the arabs and killed their main leader in Present day France.............they pushed them out.............

I had already stated that the powers to be there were too dang busy fighting each other for power to deal with the arab invasion................

In the end they allowed the Arabs more territory........................which was a blunder.....................

Which changed as history does in a repeating cycle.............as the Arabs...........aka Ottomans lost in the 20th Century.......................they chose the losing side of the equation and lost..................now they want it all back and will again be opposed eventually by those they want to convert to their religion......................

When offered Convert or Die............OR ELSE...............we will choose OR ELSE...............you of course would bow down and kiss their asses.

The Crusades were eventually a failure...........that is historically correct............and the 4th Crusade weakened Constantinople.................eventually leading to the Ottomans taking the whole dang region...................

The Crusades were started after Constantinople called for help from a possible invasion of the area..............it didn't gain the traction needed, so the Pope deemed it a HOLY intervention to get the numbers needed.............

Guy, you are working on the assumption most of the shit -kicking peasents who fought in the Crusades even knew what Byzantium was.... They didn't.

The Crusades were a monumental act of human stupidity. If anything, they made matters worse. By taking Jerusalem, the Muslims formed around strong leaders to take it back and then move on.

Forum List

Back