Israel is Alone...

I would be reluctant to single out merely the Torah as the sum of Hoss"s ignorance...the mutt is a walking talking salute to codified ignorance and heights of moral hypocrisy that are quite breathtaking....how many Vietnamese did you wax Hoss??? What are the comparisons between the Vietnamese and the Palestinians??? A Nazi by any other name----is still a Nazi
One thing about the VC and NVA that I have come to admire is that unlike Palestinians and Muslims in general, they fought out in the open like men and not from behind women and kids. True dat.

I would be reluctant to single out merely the Torah as the sum of Hoss"s ignorance...the mutt is a walking talking salute to codified ignorance and heights of moral hypocrisy that are quite breathtaking....how many Vietnamese did you wax Hoss??? What are the comparisons between the Vietnamese and the Palestinians??? A Nazi by any other name----is still a Nazi

You pompous jackass.
Evidently you "risen" from "off the scale" and are back to "sucking off goats."
Congrats!

HouseFly:

One thing about the VC and NVA that I have come to admire is that unlike Palestinians and Muslims in general, they fought out in the open like men and not from behind women and kids. True dat.

Yet again old cracker---haven't you got that ass-backwards??? The IDF are the one's who routinely use Arab women and children to hide behind....the IDF specializes in targeting women and children---400 dead Arab kids in Cast-Lead alone....those SS boys would be so impressed. The IDF are punk cowards---that's why they're scared shitless of the prospect of open ground combat with the Iranian guard....the spineless little yids will run screaming to Netanyahu to "get the Americans to help us...waaaaaaaaaa"

HouseFly:

Yet again old cracker---haven't you got that ass-backwards??? The IDF are the one's who routinely use Arab women and children to hide behind....the IDF specializes in targeting women and children---400 dead Arab kids in Cast-Lead alone....those SS boys would be so impressed. The IDF are punk cowards---that's why they're scared shitless of the prospect of open ground combat with the Iranian guard....the spineless little yids will run screaming to Netanyahu to "get the Americans to help us...waaaaaaaaaa"
Your Turnspeak is remarkably good.

Balaam was a gentile his followers were gentiles Ariux----whatever is your perverse and disgusting and depraved creed------you and yours are both God-damned and allah-damned and shiva damned and a pile of islamo nazi shit

Pig-shit Jew, Balaam was a gentile, but his followers were God Damned Jews, Jews dispatched to the eternal Holocaust for following Balaam. Are you really so ignorant of the Torah?

Blah, blah, blah. I hardly know where to begin. How about this:
Pigshit Nazi, Hossfly isn't Jewish.

I haven't said anything about Hossfly in this thread, so why do you pull his name out of your ass? But, while on the topic, if a Jew is a piece of shit that God is going to throw into the eternal Holocaust, Hossfly is a Jew. In fact, Hossfly is the most pathetic kind of Jew, the kind of Jew who denies he's a Jew and hates himself for not being a Jew - a piece of shit who hates himself because he wants to be a piece of shit but doesn't think he is a piece of shit.

Balaam was a gentile who was considered something of a magician in his own land----the king of that land wanted to defeat the jews so asked Balaam to 'curse them' ---somehow Balaam found he could not and a he was inspired to come up with some poetic prophecies virtually involuntarily regarding the "the house of jacob" He did the lovely poem "how beautiful are they tents O Jacob" Jacob is an alternate word for ISRAEL

It is not unusual for islamo nazi pigs to imagine they "KNOW THE TORAH" Balaam never had a jewish "following" he did not live among jews and jews did not go and live near him----he is CREDITED with being a kind of "gentile prophet" in the bible. For the record ---islamo nazis do get bible lessons ----I got to hear one I almost vomited on the masjid rug

Balaam was a gentile who was considered something of a magician in his own land----the king of that land wanted to defeat the jews so asked Balaam to 'curse them' ---somehow Balaam found he could not and a he was inspired to come up with some poetic prophecies virtually involuntarily regarding the "the house of jacob" He did the lovely poem "how beautiful are they tents O Jacob" Jacob is an alternate word for ISRAEL

It is not unusual for islamo nazi pigs to imagine they "KNOW THE TORAH" Balaam never had a jewish "following" he did not live among jews and jews did not go and live near him----he is CREDITED with being a kind of "gentile prophet" in the bible. For the record ---islamo nazis do get bible lessons ----I got to hear one I almost vomited on the masjid rug

Ignorant Jew, Balaam never had a Jewish following? Numbers 31:16
Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD...

Last edited:
"Israel is alone"...

"lo, it is a people that shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations." (Numbers 23:9)

So said Balaam.

Jew, don't you know how that story ends? With God damning Balaam's followers and dispatching them to the eternal Holocaust. God damned Jews, indeed.
The story ends with the enemies of Israel and the Jews biting the dust. Unless you're reading Mein Kampf. Jew Jew Jew Jew. Is that all that your mongoloid brain is obsessed with 24/7? Get a life you fucking mental retard, or go play in traffic.

Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD...
Nazis always claim to be Torah and Talmud experts. Have you noticed?

Pig-shit Jew, Balaam was a gentile, but his followers were God Damned Jews, Jews dispatched to the eternal Holocaust for following Balaam. Are you really so ignorant of the Torah?

I haven't said anything about Hossfly in this thread, so why do you pull his name out of your ass? But, while on the topic, if a Jew is a piece of shit that God is going to throw into the eternal Holocaust, Hossfly is a Jew. In fact, Hossfly is the most pathetic kind of Jew, the kind of Jew who denies he's a Jew and hates himself for not being a Jew - a piece of shit who hates himself because he wants to be a piece of shit but doesn't think he is a piece of shit.
The only piece of shit I see around here would be Nazi piece of shit Ariux. But we should really be thanking him, for providing an example of the mindset of a typical Palestinian supporter, and proving conclusively yet again that anti Zionism is the same as anti semetism.

This NeoNazi is a piece of excrement himself as many of you can figure out by now. He can't stand to see anyone sticking up for the Jews because as a NeoNazi he hates them. There are millions of non Jewish Americans who stick up for the Jews, Ariux, and this fact must stick in your craw. I can just picture Ariux in one of the concentration camps yelling Mach Snell to the Jews because they weren't moving fast enough into the gas chambers to suit him.

Ariux speaks like a cursed worm.

Genesis 12:3.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Gills interpretation:
And I will bless them that bless thee,.... Not the priests only that should bless his children, the children of Israel, as the Targum of Jonathan, but all men of all nations, and of every age, that speak well of him, commend him for his faith and holiness, and tread in his steps, these are blessed with faithful Abraham, Galatians 3:7.

And curse him that curseth thee; here is a change of numbers, before the plural, here the singular, denoting, it may be, that many would bless him, and but few curse him, and that every individual person that did curse him should be cursed himself: the Targum of Jonathan wrongly restrains this to Balaam's cursing Abraham's children, and was cursed by God; Maimonides (y) thinks, there is no doubt to be made of it, that the Zabaeans, the idolatrous people Abram was brought up with, when he contradicted them, loaded him with curses and reproaches; and, because he bore them all patiently for the glory of God, as became him, therefore these words are said; but they, without question, respect future as well as present times, and regard all such, in every age and of every nation, that disapproves of, or rejects and reproaches Abram's God, his faith, his religion, and his people.

Last edited:
Iran Nuclear Program: Israel Pressured Not To Strike Iran Alone

By Crispian Balmer

JERUSALEM, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Israel is facing growing international pressure not to attack Iran unilaterally, with the United States in particular making clear its firm opposition to any such strike.

Recent rhetoric by Israeli leaders that time is running out to halt Iran's contested nuclear programme has raised concern that military action might be imminent, despite repeated calls from abroad to give sanctions and diplomacy more time to work.

The U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, has always cautioned against a go-it-alone approach, but he appeared to up the ante this week by saying Washington did not want to be blamed for any Israeli initiative.

"I don't want to be complicit if they (Israel) choose to do it," Dempsey was quoted as saying by Britain's Guardian newspaper on Friday, suggesting that he would view an Israeli attack as reprehensible or illegal.

He went on to repeat that although Israel could delay Iran's nuclear project, it would not destroy it. He said that unilateral action might unravel a strong international coalition that has applied progressively stiff sanctions on Iran.
Why use this as a time to rub salt in a sore wound? Iran's president has not used the harsh language of "We are going to wipe Israel and the US off the face of the map," and he has been recorded as not saying those words twice a day some years, and several times per speech to his Arabic cartel buds. :rolleyes:

He needs to stop not saying it.

And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Gills interpretation:
And I will bless them that bless thee,.... Not the priests only that should bless his children, the children of Israel, as the Targum of Jonathan, but all men of all nations, and of every age, that speak well of him, commend him for his faith and holiness, and tread in his steps, these are blessed with faithful Abraham, Galatians 3:7.

And curse him that curseth thee; here is a change of numbers, before the plural, here the singular, denoting, it may be, that many would bless him, and but few curse him, and that every individual person that did curse him should be cursed himself: the Targum of Jonathan wrongly restrains this to Balaam's cursing Abraham's children, and was cursed by God; Maimonides (y) thinks, there is no doubt to be made of it, that the Zabaeans, the idolatrous people Abram was brought up with, when he contradicted them, loaded him with curses and reproaches; and, because he bore them all patiently for the glory of God, as became him, therefore these words are said; but they, without question, respect future as well as present times, and regard all such, in every age and of every nation, that disapproves of, or rejects and reproaches Abram's God, his faith, his religion, and his people.

I'm sorry, I can't divine what point it is that you're trying to reach.

I don't give a shit what Maimonides or Targum of Jonathan say. God Damned Jews both. Gill shouldn't either. At least you should look up Galatians 3:7 to see that Gill rightly believes Genesis 12:3 refers to christians, not God Damned Jews. Jews a blessing to the whole world?? Jews are a curse to the whole world. Jesus is the anti-Jew and Jews are the anti-Christ.

Gills interpretation:

I don't give a shit what Maimonides or Targum of Jonathan say. God Damned Jews both. Gill shouldn't either. At least you should look up Galatians 3:7 to see that Gill rightly believes Genesis 12:3 refers to christians, not God Damned Jews. Jews a blessing to the whole world?? Jews are a curse to the whole world. Jesus is the anti-Jew and Jews are the anti-Christ.

Is it true you are Mel Gibson's daddy?

Gills interpretation:

Genesis is part of the Jewish OT! you fucking moron. There were NO Christians, EVEN DURING JESUS' TIME. Jesus was a Jew who just confirmed and reiterated his belief in the OT including all of Genesis, you cursed Nazi pigshit. ha ha ha!

Ever wonder where dirtbags like AriuKKK come from? I mean just imagine the environment and filth he was exposed to as a child, to turn into the garbage of humanity that he is. Phew!

Gills interpretation:

Is it true you are Mel Gibson's daddy?
Ha ha ha! It's likely they are related.

Well there you have it folks, the mind of a Nazi up close: Genesis refers to Christians. Even though there were no Christians at the time it was written, thousands of years before Christianity! I'm beginning to think this AriuKKK is a dumbass Islamist cocksucker. Only an ignorant illiterate dumbass would say "Genesis refers to Christians". It's like saying Jesus and Moses where Muslims. Bwahahahahah!

Last edited:
Well there you have it folks, the mind of a Nazi up close: Genesis refers to Christians. Even though there were no Christians at the time it was written, thousands of years before Christianity! I'm beginning to think this AriuKKK is a dumbass Islamist cocksucker. Only an ignorant illiterate dumbass would say "Genesis refers to Christians". It's like saying Jesus and Moses where Muslims. Bwahahahahah!

You stupid, lost and damned Jew, unlike you Jews, Christians believe the Bible is inspired by God, who knows every detail of the past, present, and future.

You stupid, lost and damned Jew, unlike you Jews, Christians believe the Bible is inspired by God, who knows every detail of the past, present, and future.

The idiot idea that "GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING AHEAD OF TIME" exists only in some idiot forms of christianity------I believe one of the idiot forms is methodism but to not quote me. The concept of "FREE WILL" contradicts absolute pre-destination The Book of genesis is virually DEVOTED to FREE WILL

Forum List

Back