Speak No Silence...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”
― Dante Alighieri, Inferno

Pbel -

Doesn't that depend on the issue?

Given the tone of debate on this forum, I'd suggest hell is more likely to be full of extremists than those who sat on the fence.

I agree with Dante and Virgil The world is very guilty regarding the sudanese, biafran, east pakistan etc etc genocides Every murder of a christian in egypt is a huge SIN for "the west" as is every murder of a christian or hindu in Kenya or Indonesia I have no idea who is guilty of the sunni/shiite feud ----but no one seems to have addressed it for 1400 years

I agree with Dante and Virgil The world is very guilty regarding the sudanese, biafran, east pakistan etc etc genocides Every murder of a christian in egypt is a huge SIN for "the west" as is every murder of a christian or hindu in Kenya or Indonesia I have no idea who is guilty of the sunni/shiite feud ----but no one seems to have addressed it for 1400 years

I agree with you Rosie, and I'd add to that list Rwanda, DR Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leone and a dozen other conflicts the west could well have stopped, given the political will.

The problem is, some conflicts are preventable (Rwanda, Biafra) and others not (Somalia, Sudan) and it is very easy for external actors to know the reality on the ground until after the events have already taken place.

I don't see the value in sending an army into country X to make sure no member of any minority race is ever killed, though. Ultimately, people also have to make informed choices about where they live, and sometimes they'll just be better off to leave.

I would agree with both of you, however, Israel has dragged America into unwinable conflicts in Asia.

My concern for us takes precedence.

so when a soldier from the USA or Israel kill without reason, it's okay?

I would agree with both of you, however, Israel has dragged America into unwinable conflicts in Asia.

I think pee pee belle's anus still hurts from what his mosque buddies did to him after Friday's prayers. It's Israel's fault! Ha ha ha!

I agree with you Rosie, and I'd add to that list Rwanda, DR Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leone and a dozen other conflicts the west could well have stopped, given the political will.

The problem is, some conflicts are preventable (Rwanda, Biafra) and others not (Somalia, Sudan) and it is very easy for external actors to know the reality on the ground until after the events have already taken place.

I don't see the value in sending an army into country X to make sure no member of any minority race is ever killed, though. Ultimately, people also have to make informed choices about where they live, and sometimes they'll just be better off to leave.

Guns or butter?
For every American who believes we have the right and even the obligation to "interfere" in the internal calamities that beset others countries and peoples, there is one who thinks we should mind our own business. I've made the case that we are the planet's policeman because we can and because the world knows only America has the moral compass to do so. Of course, some see only our missteps and insist that America and Americans are evil by nature.

I think pee pee belle's anus still hurts from what his mosque buddies did to him after Friday's prayers. It's Israel's fault! Ha ha ha!

Roudy ---keep in mind----peeballs was taught as a child that THE ZIONISTS DRAGGED THE USA INTO WORLD WAR II and----forebears did consider the world war I a zionist plot too.

I wonder what kind of Culture and family could produce such a vulgar Pedo, that would make Sandusky blush?

I hope you serious Zionists can see that its behavior projects on all of you. Pedo is a one thing that produces disgust for Israel.

I wonder what kind of Culture and family could produce such a vulgar Pedo, that would make Sandusky blush?

I hope you serious Zionists can see that its behavior projects on all of you. Pedo is a one thing that produces disgust for Israel.

What "culture" produced you peeballs? do not be shy I am candid---I am a middle aged woman born in the USA of two jewish parents also born in the USA over to you peeballs-----if you comment on the ethnicity of another poster than you should have the decency to reveal your own

Guns or butter?
For every American who believes we have the right and even the obligation to "interfere" in the internal calamities that beset others countries and peoples, there is one who thinks we should mind our own business. I've made the case that we are the planet's policeman because we can and because the world knows only America has the moral compass to do so. Of course, some see only our missteps and insist that America and Americans are evil by nature.

Intervention into Rwanda could well have saved one million lives in a 90 day period.

We knew where the arms were, we knew who had them - but the UN troops in place were ordered not to take them by the Security Concil. The US opposed.

To be fair - Clinton visited Rwanda personally to apologise.

These kind of actions are not for any one country alone - they are for all countries together. That is why we have the UN, after all.

What "culture" produced you peeballs? do not be shy I am candid---I am a middle aged woman born in the USA of two jewish parents also born in the USA over to you peeballs-----if you comment on the ethnicity of another poster than you should have the decency to reveal your own
I had already assumed Peeballs was a 'rhoid by his ass-inine behavior.

Last edited:
Guns or butter?

Intervention into Rwanda could well have saved one million lives in a 90 day period.

We knew where the arms were, we knew who had them - but the UN troops in place were ordered not to take them by the Security Concil. The US opposed.

To be fair - Clinton visited Rwanda personally to apologise.

These kind of actions are not for any one country alone - they are for all countries together. That is why we have the UN, after all.
United Nations is the sickest joke of the 20th Century.

Sandusky wasn't a Zionist and neither was he a Jew, he was a Catholic like you. What kind of culture produces the Sandusky's and Pee Belle's and the thousands of child molesting priests that victimized hundreds of thousands of little boys, over decades, do you ever wonder?

Forum List

Back