Israel Imploding...

I bet you have a copy of the Israeli planes bombing civilians in Gaza killing over two thousand including 1700 plus women and children in your home movie collection... Yes the World witnessed and universally condemned the slaughter, it reminded me of Picasso's Guernica in the Spanish Civil War!
Baghdad Bob found new employment in Gaza.
dr. drivel I presume?
Nah that one is AssZahar, or AlZahar-whatever.

Israel should be " grateful" that the Saudi's proposed a " solution" that would be the end of the Jewish State eventually annexed to the Palestinian State? At least you finally admit the Arabs are the Agressors and possibly start WW 111. Heavy Hand of Israeli atrocities? Stop shooting Rockets into Israel.
I bet you have a copy of the Israeli planes bombing civilians in Gaza killing over two thousand including 1700 plus women and children in your home movie collection...

Yes the World witnessed and universally condemned the slaughter, it reminded me of Picasso's Guernica in the Spanish Civil War!

A pity then that it did not happen like that isn't it, and that AlJazeera reported at the time that the majority of those killed in the war started by hamas were terrorist's, militia or willing human shields. The world condemned hamas for forcing civilians to stay in their homes in a futile attempt to protect the illegal weapons installations they had placed there. The world condemned the murder of 3 Jewish boys by hamas that triggered the reprisals by Israel after suffering over 300 rocket attacks in the preceding month.

This time the world saw the Palestinians using human shields to protect the terrorist scum and so used threats of violence against the reporters to stop them reporting the truth. TOO LATE THE WORLD SAW WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND THE PALESTINIANS LOST OVER 90% OF THEIR SUPPORT
Provide a link that proves the Palestinians lost 90% of their support liar, and stop hailing from the asylum!

Google is your friend, try using it for once.

AND WE CAN TELL WHEN YOU ARE LOSING FACE AND LOSING THE ARGUMENT THE CLAIMS OF MENTAL HEALTH INSTABILITIES START FLYING AROUND.

Just like the Palestinians you are losing everything
Not really, your arguments are crazy.

Point proven

AND WE CAN TELL WHEN YOU ARE LOSING FACE AND LOSING THE ARGUMENT THE CLAIMS OF MENTAL HEALTH INSTABILITIES START FLYING AROUND.

Forum List

Back