Israel hosts largest ever international air force exercise !!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
At a time when everyone is fighting Isis in Syria and Iraq, and at the same time a Russian plane goes down, which now they are trying to say Isis planted a bomb on it. What do they expect us to believe. Isis was also there to video all of this as well. I'll tell you I wish we were a bit smarter than Isis, but hey
Its a Russian plane, and we would never shoot down a Russian plane. Yet Isis never attacked Israel.

Why was the US and Israel playing games at a time like this, and why did Obama just send more troops to the Sinai. So security at the second busiest airport of Egypt lets a bomb get on a Russian plane , at a time like this!
Just asking.
I guess Russia can sue the airport , oh wait , its not for sure Isis took it down with a bomb.

Israel hosts its largest-ever international air force exercise

Israeli, American, Greek, and Polish air personnel square off against a fictional enemy state in two-week drill

By Judah Ari GrossOctober 30, 2015, 12:53 am 41

ir forces from around the world have gathered deep in the Arava desert in the south of Israel for the past week and a half to take part in the largest aerial exercise in the history of the Israeli Air Force.

The “Blue Flag” exercise, which is continuing through November 3, pits the Israeli Air Force, the United States Air Force, Greece’s Hellenic Air Force and the Polish Air Force against a fictional enemy state, the captain in charge of all IAF exercises told The Times of Israel Thursday night.

Israel hosts its largest-ever international air force exercise

Last edited:

Forum List

Back