Israel - failing to make a better world

Ecocertifmrl

Jun 21, 2018
I visited the reverse thread and almost puked out of revulsion so I thought we should have one for those with a brain. So anything you'd like to share on the topic.

Hint; if it comes from Israrli papers, it's considered propagnada and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously - not even if it is a column post (we've all been there; they're as neutral as Fox news)

http://english.pnn.ps/2018/07/10/iof-demolish-two-houses-in-qalanswa-occupied-city/

Israeli Occupation Authorities (IOA) on Tuesday morning demolished two Palestinian homes in Qalanswa city, inside the 1948 borders.

Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied city said that the police surrounded the residential area and prevented citizens from approaching, before bulldozers began the demolition of two houses under the pretext of “unauthorized construction”.

On Sunday, the Israeli authorities demolished four houses in Umm al-Fahm city, and demolished a house under construction in Arara city as well.

Since 2017, the Israeli authorities have demolished 11 Palestinian houses and a facility in the town of Qalanswa, where the demolition continues to threaten more than 50 houses.

So much for respectability.

IOF demolish two houses in Qalanswa occupied city - PNN

Israeli Occupation Authorities (IOA) on Tuesday morning demolished two Palestinian homes in Qalanswa city, inside the 1948 borders.

Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied city said that the police surrounded the residential area and prevented citizens from approaching, before bulldozers began the demolition of two houses under the pretext of “unauthorized construction”.

On Sunday, the Israeli authorities demolished four houses in Umm al-Fahm city, and demolished a house under construction in Arara city as well.

Since 2017, the Israeli authorities have demolished 11 Palestinian houses and a facility in the town of Qalanswa, where the demolition continues to threaten more than 50 houses.

So much for respectability.

You mean like the same “ respect” the Arabs showed in the 67 War? I agree!!!!!

I visited the reverse thread and almost puked out of revulsion so I thought we should have one for those with a brain. So anything you'd like to share on the topic.

Hint; if it comes from Israrli papers, it's considered propagnada and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously - not even if it is a column post (we've all been there; they're as neutral as Fox news)

Now here is some dude with a very fine, highly educated brain for creative thinking. Ya gotta love him. Heh Heh!

"..and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously...."

you mean like you......

Lots of nations are failing to make a better world. Not just Israel.

i dunno....it's silly.

we all know the loooooooooong list [of bwwaahh ha nations] -- waaaaay ahead

of israel that only make the world a more dangerous, lawless, disgusting place to live.........

black flag, and the failing list -- - spare us...

i dunno....it's silly.

we all know the loooooooooong list [of bwwaahh ha nations] -- waaaaay ahead

of israel that only make the world a more dangerous, lawless, disgusting place to live.........

black flag, and the failing list -- - spare us...
^ What 3rd world country are you posting from, where that mess you typed is considered acceptable??? :eek:

Now here is some dude with a very fine, highly educated brain for creative thinking. Ya gotta love him. Heh Heh!

Says the Team Israel member who tried to steal the glory from China for their invention of drip irrigation thousands of years ago and hand it on a plate to Israel :9:

Forum List

Back