Israel Defense Ministry plan earmarks 10 percent of West Bank for settlement expansio

Who's giving up land, israel is planning to steal more
Ahavat Eretz Israel - Jewish Tradition: Future Israel

Everyone there should move, should run, should grab more hills, expand the territory. Everything that`s grabbed, will be in our hands. Everything we don`t grab will be in their hands.
Ariel Sharon Quotes

Obviously, you don't understand the meaning of the word, steal.
Shall I Take 50/50, call a friend or ask a jew?

"Like all Israelis, I yearn for peace. I see the utmost importance in taking all possible steps that will lead to a solution of the conflict with the Palestinians..."

"A lie should be tried in a place where it will attract the attention of the world."

Ariel Sharon Quotes

Last edited:
: to take the property of another wrongfully and especially as a habitual or regular practice
Steal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I'm glad to see that you are trying to improve your understanding of the words you are using, but clearly by this definition, the land this thread addresses is not being stolen since it is state land and not land owned by Palestinian Arabs.

The maps also mark 81 sites on 114,000 dunams in areas A and B, which are under Palestinian civil control
From the op link

"'I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him.'"

Ariel Sharon Quotes

Like a dog gobbling up excrement he finds on the street, so you continue to feed your irrational hatred of Israel with shit like this.

This quote, reported as fact, can only be found on anti-Isreal/pro-Palestinian websites:
General Ouze - Google Search
Merham&hl=en&start=0&sa=N&filter=0

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."

- Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

Date sent: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:11:58 +0200
From: International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism - infoATict.org.il
Organization: International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism
Subject: Re: Ariel Sharon In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956
Hello,

The comment that you quoted is indeed an invention, and a rather lame one. To begin with, any public expression of such sentiments would be grounds for dismissing a soldier from the army. Hatred is considered to render the soldier incapable of clear judgement and unreliable in carrying out the will of the state. Indeed many young hotheads have been dismissed from active combat duty because of their expression of racist sentiments--sentiments that could have serious consequences in an army in which Jews serve alongside Druze and Bedouin Arab soldiers.

One clue to the fact that the comment is a pure fabrication is the use of the word "Palestinian." In 1956, the term had still not taken hold in reference to Palestinian Arabs, but was at times used to refer to Jews born in Mandatory Palestine prior to the establishment of Israel. The Arabs in Palestine often referred to themselves as residents of "Greater Syria," or of the new state of Jordan. Many were also eligible for citizenship in the new state of Iraq, by virtue of their parents having come from the region prior to the establishment of Iraq. However, a large number had been caught in the process of migrating to look for work at the very time when the modern states were being set up by the great powers, and thus found themselves stateless on arrival in Mandatory Palestine.

At any rate, the term "Palestinian Arab" was made popular only in the early 1960's by what eventually became Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement, the Palestine Liberation Movement, which was founded in 1964. It did not catch on right away, and certainly had not gained enough provenance to have been used by Ariel Sharon in 1956. There is simply no way that an Israeli--and certainly not one expressing the sentiments ascribed to Sharon in this comment--would at that time have used the term "Palestinian" to refer to the Arabs. Even when the term began to be used by the PLO in the 1960's, it was scoffed at, on the grounds that there had never been any state in the region called Palestine (see Golda Meir's comment, "There is no such thing as the 'Palestinian people'," referring to the PLO's use of the term.).

I hope this will help to clarify things.

Sincerely,
Yael Shahar
International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism

Mr. Sharon On Killing Palestinians

Newly released maps indicate Civil Administration secretly setting aside additional land for Jewish settlements, presumably with the intention of expanding them.

For years Israel’s Civil Administration has been covertly locating and mapping available land in the West Bank and naming the parcels after existing Jewish settlements, presumably with an eye toward expanding these communities.

The Civil Administration, part of the Defense Ministry, released its maps only in response to a request from anti-settlement activist Dror Etkes under the Freedom of Information Law In some places the boundaries of the parcels outlined in the maps coincide with the route of the West Bank separation barrier.
717303248.jpg
The yellow in this map of the West Bank shows the areas earmarked for settlement expansion. The green line is the border. The purple shows the West Bank security fence.

Israel Defense Ministry plan earmarks 10 percent of West Bank for settlement expansion - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
The maps name numerous communities that do not exist!

The maps also mark 81 sites on 114,000 dunams in areas A and B, which are under Palestinian civil control, indicating the Civil Administration began identifying available land before the Oslo Accords. But these parcels have not been updated in several years because Israel cannot build settlements on them

Israel Defense Ministry plan earmarks 10 percent of West Bank for settlement expansion - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

As an experiment you might want to try telling the truth once in a while just to see what it feels like.

Who's giving up land, israel is planning to steal more
Ahavat Eretz Israel - Jewish Tradition: Future Israel

Everyone there should move, should run, should grab more hills, expand the territory. Everything that`s grabbed, will be in our hands. Everything we don`t grab will be in their hands.
Ariel Sharon Quotes
Many settlers bought land from Palisimians to build. Why should they move.
Bro Jos liked this post.
Dear Hossfly,

You have received a new private message at US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum from Jos, entitled "New reputation!".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hi, you have received -50 reputation points from Jos.
Reputation was given for *this* (http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...bank-for-settlement-expansio-post5052343.html) post.

Comment:
Palisimians gets you a neg you racist

Regards,
Jos

"'I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him.'"

Ariel Sharon Quotes

Like a dog gobbling up excrement he finds on the street, so you continue to feed your irrational hatred of Israel with shit like this.

This quote, reported as fact, can only be found on anti-Isreal/pro-Palestinian websites:

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."

- Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

Hello,

The comment that you quoted is indeed an invention, and a rather lame one. To begin with, any public expression of such sentiments would be grounds for dismissing a soldier from the army. Hatred is considered to render the soldier incapable of clear judgement and unreliable in carrying out the will of the state. Indeed many young hotheads have been dismissed from active combat duty because of their expression of racist sentiments--sentiments that could have serious consequences in an army in which Jews serve alongside Druze and Bedouin Arab soldiers.

One clue to the fact that the comment is a pure fabrication is the use of the word "Palestinian." In 1956, the term had still not taken hold in reference to Palestinian Arabs, but was at times used to refer to Jews born in Mandatory Palestine prior to the establishment of Israel. The Arabs in Palestine often referred to themselves as residents of "Greater Syria," or of the new state of Jordan. Many were also eligible for citizenship in the new state of Iraq, by virtue of their parents having come from the region prior to the establishment of Iraq. However, a large number had been caught in the process of migrating to look for work at the very time when the modern states were being set up by the great powers, and thus found themselves stateless on arrival in Mandatory Palestine.

At any rate, the term "Palestinian Arab" was made popular only in the early 1960's by what eventually became Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement, the Palestine Liberation Movement, which was founded in 1964. It did not catch on right away, and certainly had not gained enough provenance to have been used by Ariel Sharon in 1956. There is simply no way that an Israeli--and certainly not one expressing the sentiments ascribed to Sharon in this comment--would at that time have used the term "Palestinian" to refer to the Arabs. Even when the term began to be used by the PLO in the 1960's, it was scoffed at, on the grounds that there had never been any state in the region called Palestine (see Golda Meir's comment, "There is no such thing as the 'Palestinian people'," referring to the PLO's use of the term.).

Sincerely,
Yael Shahar

How fucking stupid would someone have to be to imagine Sharon as anything but a racist thug?

"'Ariel Sharon first came to prominence as an army officer in the 1950s. After leaving the military he entered politics, forging the hardline Likud Party. In 1982, Sharon was forced to step down as the party’s defense minister, but re-emerged as prime minister in 2001' * and other non-descript passages that overlook the truth of what the man did.

"In 1982, Sharon was forced to leave his post because he oversaw and permitted the slaughter of Palestinian civilians in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila, an event, together with his mass killings in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank some 20 years later, for which he faces prosecution for war crimes in Belgium.

"These details the American people are not to know nor are they to know that the UNSC passed Resolution 521 condemning those massacres.

"So as Sharon awaits the inevitable, let us view him against a moral mirror that will reflect his most grievous crimes.

"Let’s view what Sharon’s IDF has done and continues to do in light of a resolution adopted by the UN unanimously and without abstentions, a document that Israel signed at a later date, the Genocide Convention of the United Nations."

The Rape of Palestine » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

You're such a pussy happily swallowing Empire's ejaculate and your obvious preference for the interst$ of I$rael over those of the US leads me to believe Pat Tillman (Sr,) had you in mind:

"Fuck you and yours."

Ariel Sharon Quotes

Hello,

Sincerely,
Yael Shahar

How fucking stupid would someone have to be to imagine Sharon as anything but a racist thug?

"'Ariel Sharon first came to prominence as an army officer in the 1950s. After leaving the military he entered politics, forging the hardline Likud Party. In 1982, Sharon was forced to step down as the party’s defense minister, but re-emerged as prime minister in 2001' * and other non-descript passages that overlook the truth of what the man did.

"In 1982, Sharon was forced to leave his post because he oversaw and permitted the slaughter of Palestinian civilians in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila, an event, together with his mass killings in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank some 20 years later, for which he faces prosecution for war crimes in Belgium.

"These details the American people are not to know nor are they to know that the UNSC passed Resolution 521 condemning those massacres.

"So as Sharon awaits the inevitable, let us view him against a moral mirror that will reflect his most grievous crimes.

"Let’s view what Sharon’s IDF has done and continues to do in light of a resolution adopted by the UN unanimously and without abstentions, a document that Israel signed at a later date, the Genocide Convention of the United Nations."

The Rape of Palestine » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

You're such a pussy happily swallowing Empire's ejaculate and your obvious preference for the interst$ of I$rael over those of the US leads me to believe Pat Tillman (Sr,) had you in mind:

"Fuck you and yours."

There seems to be no end to your taste for these yummy pieces of shit. Time Magazine published a story holding that Sharon knew about the massacre at Sabra and Shatilla beforehand and Sharon sued the maganzine in both the US and Israel.

Ariel Sharon sued Time magazine for libel in American and Israeli courts in a $50 million libel suit, after Time published a story in its February 21, 1983, issue, implying that Sharon had "reportedly discussed with the Gemayels the need for the Phalangists to take revenge" for Bashir's assassination.[45] The jury found the article false and defamatory, although Time won the suit in the U.S. court because Sharon's defense failed to establish that the magazine's editors and writers had "acted out of malice," as required under the U.S. libel law.
[/QUOTE]

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Time immediately settled the lawsuit in Israel because Israeli law does not require that malice be shown and fired all the people, reporters and editors who had been involved in the story.

Clearly, these are issues you should be taking up with your psychiatrist rather than a message board.

: to take the property of another wrongfully and especially as a habitual or regular practice

I'm glad to see that you are trying to improve your understanding of the words you are using, but clearly by this definition, the land this thread addresses is not being stolen since it is state land and not land owned by Palestinian Arabs.

The Ottoman land was ceded to the Palestinians not to the British.

The land was a League of Nations protectorate that was managed by the British. The concept of state land is the same now as it was during Ottoman and Mandate times.

The land was a League of Nations protectorate that was managed by the British. The concept of state land is the same now as it was during Ottoman and Mandate times.

The land was a League of Nations protectorate that was managed by the British.

Managed not owned. The land was Palestinian land and was still Palestinian land after the 1948 war.

Managed not owned. The land was Palestinian land and was still Palestinian land after the 1948 war.

You don't even know what the term, Palestinian land, means. Land can either be owned or politically controlled and in those terms, very little of the land was ever "Palestinian".

You don't even know what the term, Palestinian land, means. Land can either be owned or politically controlled and in those terms, very little of the land was ever "Palestinian".

Palestinian land is either privately owned or owned collectively by the citizens i.e. public or state land. It is all the land inside Palestine's borders.

Political control doesn't mean much. Political control by a foreign power is called an occupation.

Palestinian land is either privately owned or owned collectively by the citizens i.e. public or state land. It is all the land inside Palestine's borders.

Political control doesn't mean much. Political control by a foreign power is called an occupation.
Let's see some documentation on this matter. No more yak yak yak.

Forum List

Back