Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your laughable.

If the Isreali's wanted Gaza gotta wonder why they demolished their settlements and gave the land back? Land they could have kept. Land they gave up.

Kinda looks like the Isreali's want peace. Can't say the same for Hamas and Palestine.

Say. Isn't Hamas the outfit that want to kill every Jew they can? In fact they want to wipe them off the planet.

Yup Hamas and the Paestinians want peace and the Jews want war.

Muslim. Get it.
Israel demolished their Gaza settlements because it couldn't afford the expense of 20,000 of its troops guarding 8000 illegal squatters.

If Israel kinda wanted peace why did it build a fence around Gaza and maintain control of Gaza's population registry?

Under international law, Israel is the occupying power for Gaza. It can not simultaneously deny Gazans the right to self-govern and claim the right of self defense over those it occupies.

Think Hitler and Poland if you find that history more to your liking.

Jesus your still laughable.

Isreali is a tiny nation surrounded by enemies. Enemies who want them all dead.

Of course they build fences and maintain control. Common sense 101.

If you lived in Isreal you'd be applauding the Isreali's Govt for doing so.

Oh and they gave up the land in a try for peace. They had to forcibly remove many of the Jews living there. It was not a popular decision among many Isreali's.
Do you know enough to understand Gaza is not part of Israel?
Gaza is occupied by Israel.
Israel can not claim self defense against those it occupies.
If Jews want peace (they don't) they would end the occupations of Gaza and the West Bank.
But then Israel would no longer exist as a Jewish state between the River and the sea.
Jew and Arab would live as equals in the Holy Land.
Some Jews will die first.

2 replies for 2 post, tell someone else you don't care sand ****** ......

ROFLMFAO
When a post starts with Sand ******, there's no debate to be had. Names do not concern me. My family bought and sold *******, in chains. Carry on...

How cute our token sand ****** responded again, 3 for 3 ........
Carry on sand ******

You like that phrase, Sand ******? Well, have fun with that but do try and remember that when I say Zionists, and the fact that Zionism needs to wiped from the face of the planet, it's because of those like you. Post away...

Israel demolished their Gaza settlements because it couldn't afford the expense of 20,000 of its troops guarding 8000 illegal squatters.

If Israel kinda wanted peace why did it build a fence around Gaza and maintain control of Gaza's population registry?

Under international law, Israel is the occupying power for Gaza. It can not simultaneously deny Gazans the right to self-govern and claim the right of self defense over those it occupies.

Think Hitler and Poland if you find that history more to your liking.

Oh and they gave up the land in a try for peace. They had to forcibly remove many of the Jews living there. It was not a popular decision among many Isreali's.
If Jews want peace (they don't) they would end the occupations of Gaza and the West Bank.
But then Israel would no longer exist as a Jewish state between the River and the sea.
Israel left Gaza and was rewarded with more missiles.
Your bitching because Israel won't let you enter their country from Gaza any time they feel like it.

When a post starts with Sand ******, there's no debate to be had. Names do not concern me. My family bought and sold *******, in chains. Carry on...

Carry on sand ******

You like that phrase, Sand ******? Well, have fun with that but do try and remember that when I say Zionists, and the fact that Zionism needs to wiped from the face of the planet, it's because of those like you. Post away...

tumblr_n8ft8eMvI91s4lolfo1_500.jpg

Last I read the UN created Isreal via a vote...

That isn't technically correct. The same non-binding UN Res that enabled the soon-to-be Israelis to establish their country also allowed the region's Arabs to do the same and even suggested borders. It was those soon-to-be Israelis who established Israel and those seemingly never-to-be Palestinians (then known simply as "Arabs") who rejected the opportunity.
Arabs rejected the partition plan because it separated Jaffa from the rest of the Arab state, it separated Gaza from its farmland, and it violated the UN Charter which called for self-determination; in other words, one Semite: one vote in 1948.

Carry on sand ******

tumblr_n8ft8eMvI91s4lolfo1_500.jpg

Yes yes, those brave Jews, and their massive arsenal of weapons supplied by the US, the country they spy on, who always has their backs, which is why they are still a country.

Talking from both sides of your mouth again, GP ... a typically Muslim trait. If Israel couldn't afford the expense of guarding a few square miles of Gaza, how will they manage to control all the land between the river and the sea? :cool:
1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why do schools in Israel make it illegal to teach about al-Nakba?

Yeah George, that would be where Israel took it's land BACK from the sand *******!! I just put paint out of this conversation over who the original owners were and the discussed invasions and wars to occupy lands. At the end of the day the Israeli people just ran the occupying sand ******* out .........

So if you a gonna come out here and talk shit make sure your shit is right .... You are a Jew Hater also and we will put your sand ****** ass out of this conversation!!
What's a "sand ******", Sissy"
'Anything like hasbara?

Maybe the palestinians should fight like men instead of like pussies, hiding behind women and children?
Jews should stop murdering children playing on an otherwise empty beach in front of a hotel filled with international journalists.

Bad PR.
07GAZA-1-master675.jpg

Nice, make sure to get your women and children shot ...... take pictures for all to see ....
Play the victim and try to sway world sentiment while running a propaganda campaign of lies and deceptions.

You know if the fucking sand ****** terrorist would just leave those poor Jews alone all this could be avoided!!
Not even close, Sissy.
Four Palestinian cousins cooped up for nine days by indiscriminate Israeli shelling.
The kids violated their parents order to stay home and went to the beach.
Empty beach with no hostilities as far as the eye could see.
Heroic Jews in a gunboat offshore target the pier the kids are playing on and kill one child.
The others take off running, and thirty second later the Jews reload and fire again.
Three more dead kids, and events just like it are weekly occurrences in Gaza.
That's how greedy Jews get Arabs to leave their homes, businesses and farms.

Israel left Gaza and was rewarded with more missiles.
Your bitching because Israel won't let you enter their country from Gaza any time they feel like it.

Yup. Isreal let em have Gaza back and got missles and suicide bombers for their trouble. Got dead civilians courtesy of Hamas.

No better reason to clamp down on the comings and goings in Gaza.

I wouldn't trust the Palestinians as far as I could throw em.

They're the ones who voted Hamas into power and they are now reaping what they've sown. Kinda funny that an occupied Palestine held elections and elected Hamas. Guess Isreal isn't the iron control occupier dumbass GP thinks they are.

Hamas could care less about the civilians. They are merely fodder for Hamas's ongoing jihad against Isreal.

Last edited:

Carry on sand ******

Fortunately for me the phrase Zionist has absolutely nothing to do with me..... there fore no effect on me ....
So while I know that your Sand ****** ass is offended and your little ankle biting sand ****** buddy is offended, so I continue to remind you you born a sand ******, you will live life as a sand ****** and when you die you will still be a sand ****** and there is noting you or your fucking allah can do about it!!

Israel has the intelligence and military capabilities to be a heck of lot more discriminate in their retaliations. The Arabs may not have the same capabilities, but their tactics have been even worse.

Just MHO - but NO ONE is wearing a completely white hat in this one.

And you can go back through provocation after provocation from both sides for thousands of years.

I'm not going to get sucked into a public relations war where Arabs (who use and hide behind women and children) are begging for sympathy for their women and children, but Israel really does need to start being a lot more careful with their targeting. The Arabs need to stop using and killing civilians as well.

It reminds me of an old song:

"Battle lines are being drawn ... and nobody's right if everybody's wrong."

Last edited:
Carry on sand ******

Fortunately for me the phrase Zionist has absolutely nothing to do with me..... there fore no effect on me ....
So while I know that your Sand ****** ass is offended and your little ankle biting sand ****** buddy is offended, so I continue to remind you you born a sand ******, you will live life as a sand ****** and when you die you will still be a sand ****** and there is noting you or your fucking allah can do about it!!
Sand ****** doesn't bother me. It wouldn't even if a was a Sand ******, A Faggot **** Sand ****** fucking a **** Goat brought from a Chink Whop Dyke who fucked Jewboy Bitches in the ass while singing God Bless America at the top of her lungs. Time to grow up little friend...

Israel has the intelligence and military capabilities to be a heck of lot more discriminate in their retaliations. The Arabs may not have the same capabilities, but their tactics have been even worse.

Just MHO - but NO ONE is wearing a completely white hat in this one.

And you can go back through provocation after provocation from both sides for thousands of years.

I'm not going to get sucked into a public relations war where Arabs (who use and hide behind women and children) are begging for sympathy for their women and children, but Israel really does need to start being a lot more careful with their targeting. The Arabs need to stop using and killing civilians as well.

It reminds me of an old song:

"Battle lines are being drawn ... and nobody's right if everybody's wrong."

Please detail exactly what Israel's capabilities are, and then how you know, since those are closely guarded state secrets.
You've been bitch slapped on this talking point before. Don't let it happen again.

Sand ****** doesn't bother me. It wouldn't even if a was a Sand ******, A Faggot **** Sand ****** fucking a **** Goat brought from a Chink Whop Dyke who fucked Jewboy Bitches in the ass while singing God Bless America at the top of her lungs. Time to grow up little friend...

4 for 4 , and my little sand ****** says he doesn't care .....
RPFLMFAO

4 for 4 , and my little sand ****** says he doesn't care .....
RPFLMFAO
I don't, but you are welcome to keep thinking that I do since you are my kind of Zionist, the poofter in the pisshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back