Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Israel wouldn't be such a belligerent bully if Iran also became a nuclear power.

Funny how this board's looniest lefties are all anti-Israel. Must be something in their Chardonnay. :lol:

Anti-semitism is the traditionally the province of the Left, not the right. The 1940s were an exception in that regard.
Of course calling these idiots leftists is an insult to leftists. They are too stupid to be leftist or rightist or anything else. They're just dumbshits without a coherent world view except "someone is screwing me so Im going to get back at them."

Maybe Israel wouldn't be such a belligerent bully if Iran also became a nuclear power.

Funny how this board's looniest lefties are all anti-Israel. Must be something in their Chardonnay. :lol:

Anti-semitism is the traditionally the province of the Left, not the right. The 1940s were an exception in that regard.
Of course calling these idiots leftists is an insult to leftists. They are too stupid to be leftist or rightist or anything else. They're just dumbshits without a coherent world view except "someone is screwing me so Im going to get back at them."

Anti-semitism also applies to Arabs. However, Jews have pretty much hijacked the word. Look it up.

The Myth of Anti-Semitism | The Ugly Truth

Israel has the intelligence and military capabilities to be a heck of lot more discriminate in their retaliations. The Arabs may not have the same capabilities, but their tactics have been even worse.

Just MHO - but NO ONE is wearing a completely white hat in this one.

And you can go back through provocation after provocation from both sides for thousands of years.

I'm not going to get sucked into a public relations war where Arabs (who use and hide behind women and children) are begging for sympathy for their women and children, but Israel really does need to start being a lot more careful with their targeting. The Arabs need to stop using and killing civilians as well.

It reminds me of an old song:

"Battle lines are being drawn ... and nobody's right if everybody's wrong."

Please detail exactly what Israel's capabilities are, and then how you know, since those are closely guarded state secrets.
You've been bitch slapped on this talking point before. Don't let it happen again.

LOL - yeah.

The entire world has seen Israels military and intelligence gathering capabilities. They are both very impressive.

If you want me to quit making a point that undermines your position, you're going to have to do a lot better.

Israel has the intelligence and military capabilities to be a heck of lot more discriminate in their retaliations. The Arabs may not have the same capabilities, but their tactics have been even worse.

Just MHO - but NO ONE is wearing a completely white hat in this one.

And you can go back through provocation after provocation from both sides for thousands of years.

I'm not going to get sucked into a public relations war where Arabs (who use and hide behind women and children) are begging for sympathy for their women and children, but Israel really does need to start being a lot more careful with their targeting. The Arabs need to stop using and killing civilians as well.

It reminds me of an old song:

"Battle lines are being drawn ... and nobody's right if everybody's wrong."

Please detail exactly what Israel's capabilities are, and then how you know, since those are closely guarded state secrets.
You've been bitch slapped on this talking point before. Don't let it happen again.

LOL - yeah.

The entire world has seen Israels military and intelligence gathering capabilities. They are both very impressive.

If you want me to quit making a point that undermines your position, you're going to have to do a lot better.

Please detail what Israel's capabilities are, how you know that, and why you think they are capable of better targeting. This isn't the first or second time you've been challenged on this particular White House talking point and failed to provide anything substantive.

Israel does not have killing Palestinians as an objective. They should, but they don't. They are destroying the tunnels, the launch sites and the rockets. The Palestinians have been warned to leave. If they stay, it's under orders from hamas.

You're either naive or just plain foolish if you believe that. ANY country that launches a widespread offensive against civilian targets is not looking to avoid casualties. Israel is specifically looking to CAUSE casualties. They probably think of it as some kind of a deterrent. My contention is that it only serves the opposite purpose. It's a provocation for further violence directed at Israel and Israelis.

If Israel wanted to do what you say they want to do, gaza would be rubble by now...stop the stupidity.....please.

Don't try and bring logic into this thread.

Israel defending itself is their problem.

The Jews should just hide behind trees and rocks for the Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back