Israel buys oil smuggled from ISIS territory

You have to say ho hum to Vikrant's standard "racism" accusation when someone criticizes what he says about Israel. Now if some poster said to Vikrant that he is too dark to play in a Bollywood film, that would be recism.,

Vikrant is a funny guy and so transparent, He seems to be obsessed with Israel like the other two-bit anti-Semites on these forums and nothing else. I think anyone with even half a brain realizes that Vikrant is only on this forum to bash Israel. Meanwhile, since Vikrant has accused the Israelis of harvesting organs from those Syrians in refugee camps, I am still waiting for him to explain to us how they sneak into the camps, take out these organs, and then stealthily get out of the camps. Since you can't just walk around with a suitcase of organs, perhaps Vikrant can tell us of all the IAF helicopters ready to pick up these organ harvesters and whisk them away to countries where people are waiting for these organs. Do you have any of their departure schedules, Vikrant?

Why do you have to utter my name so many times in a single post? :)

Why -- is that your real name?

Make an intelligent post. Or, Is it too hard for you?

What an arrogant little man you are.

So, it is too hard for you to make an intelligent post.

Evidently this arrogant little man thinks it is very intelligent of him to basically come to this forum to bash Israel. I have a great idea. Instead of him bashing Israel all the time, he should spend some time putting together a group that can send some toilets to this area in India. What a good deed this group would be doing, and maybe Vikrant will be awarded the Nobel Prize for having this wonderful idea.

A cry for help in India's Bihar state: 'We need a toilet desperately'

What does India have to do with Israel buying ISIS oil?

Oh look. It is Ahab the Arab putting his two cents in. Maybe he had a dream where he got on his horse and flew over to catch Israel receiving ISIS oil. I am sure he has pictures to share with us so that we can see for ourselves. Meanwhile, Ahab will run to his favorite forum and post all day long bashing Israel. Boy, can Ahab spam that board with the same old same old that it makes you think he feels he has some ancestral land belonging to him in Israel. Everyone should check out the Search option to see how busy Ahab the Arab is so that in sympathy buy him another huge box of Depends to keep him going.

Forum List

Back