Israel buys oil smuggled from ISIS territory

Like your "facts there are no UN troops or minefields on the border of Syria and Israel?
And you think trucks can just drive right on across! What a hoot!

Take your meds.

UN troops do not usually go in till there is agreed upon ceasefire agreements. There have been very few instances where UN troops have used force. There are no UN troops in Syria at least not in IS controlled territories where oil is stolen from Syria and shipped to Israel.
Cluelessmaximus. Syria Israel border was established in 73 by the UN.
You really are stupid about the subject, go to the kids table.

This is not 1973. Countries like Israel flaunt UN on daily basis by breaking UN charters and mandates. Israel in support of its IS allies has attacked Syrian soldiers time and time again. I mean, this will stop now as Syria is on the road to restoring its sovereignty but nothing has stopped Israel from oil theft and organ harvest so far. I certainly hope it would stop for the sake of people of Syria. I am not concerned about Assad or Putin or Erdogan or Netenyahu. I am concerned about people of Syria. I am just glad Russian intervention has made their Christmas a bit merrier.
Hey shitforbrains, give it up. You lied about everything, you don't have a clue as to your rants. Syria and Israel agreed to the 73 border and MINEFIELDS AND FENCES separate the two with UNITED NATION SOLDIERS GUARDING THE BORDER 24/7. Your fictional trucks ain't get ten thru.

Calling names is a standard tactic of you people when you run out of lies. Try harder, I am sure you can come up with more lies but of course that is not desirable as it would be a colossal waste of bandwidth.
You keep on wanting your nose rubbed in your lies. Take your meds. A dog isn't getting across the border, let alone your fantasy convoy of trucks.

UN troops do not usually go in till there is agreed upon ceasefire agreements. There have been very few instances where UN troops have used force. There are no UN troops in Syria at least not in IS controlled territories where oil is stolen from Syria and shipped to Israel.

This is not 1973. Countries like Israel flaunt UN on daily basis by breaking UN charters and mandates. Israel in support of its IS allies has attacked Syrian soldiers time and time again. I mean, this will stop now as Syria is on the road to restoring its sovereignty but nothing has stopped Israel from oil theft and organ harvest so far. I certainly hope it would stop for the sake of people of Syria. I am not concerned about Assad or Putin or Erdogan or Netenyahu. I am concerned about people of Syria. I am just glad Russian intervention has made their Christmas a bit merrier.
Hey shitforbrains, give it up. You lied about everything, you don't have a clue as to your rants. Syria and Israel agreed to the 73 border and MINEFIELDS AND FENCES separate the two with UNITED NATION SOLDIERS GUARDING THE BORDER 24/7. Your fictional trucks ain't get ten thru.

Calling names is a standard tactic of you people when you run out of lies. Try harder, I am sure you can come up with more lies but of course that is not desirable as it would be a colossal waste of bandwidth.
You keep on wanting your nose rubbed in your lies. Take your meds. A dog isn't getting across the border, let alone your fantasy convoy of trucks.

I do not know about dogs but as far as oil is concerned, it is being stolen by Israel.

I do not know about dogs but as far as oil is concerned, it is being stolen by Israel.
ROTLMAO!
Tell us how there are no minefields, fences or UN troops on the Israel border!

WHAT A HOOT!

ROTLMAO!

WHAT A HOOT!

You are capable of neither deductive nor inductive reasoning. I have shot down each one of your posts with reason and logic. This of course annoys your corrupt mind hence it compels you to call me names.

ROTLMAO!

WHAT A HOOT!

You are capable of neither deductive nor inductive reasoning. I have shot down each one of your posts with reason and logic. This of course annoys your corrupt mind hence it compels you to call me names.
Yeah, I must have missed it in the minefields you didn't even know existed.
Take your meds, your bigotry is disgusting.

ROTLMAO!

WHAT A HOOT!

Criticism of Israel for stealing Syrian oil is not bigotry. However attacking other posters by racist posts just because they spoke out against Israel's inhumane practices is certainly bigotry. At least on this forum, you people rule as far as bigotry is concerned. It is quite disgusting and has turned off quite a few people.

Wonder what Anonymous gonna do `bout dat?

Anonymous cyberattack on Turkey for buying ISIS oil...

Anonymous takes credit for massive cyberattack on Turkey
12/24/15 - Hacking collective Anonymous is claiming responsibility for a slew of cyberattacks on Turkey’s Internet that took down hundreds of thousands of the country's websites.
In a video, the loosely organized hactivist group accused Turkey of supporting the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), something the government has repeatedly denied. Anonymous recently declared cyber war on ISIS in the wake of the terror attacks in Paris, which left 130 people dead. "Dear government of Turkey, if you don't stop supporting ISIS, we will continue attacking your Internet, your root DNS, your banks and take your government sites down,” said a voice in the since removed video posted to an Anonymous YouTube channel, according to several reports. "After the root DNS we will start to hit your airports, military assets and private state connections,” it added. “We will destroy your critical banking infrastructure."

anonymous_110513getty.jpg

Earlier this month, Turkish servers were bombarded for more than a week with some of the most intense cyberattacks in the country’s history. The servers were under fire from a series of distributed denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, in which hackers attempt to crash websites with massive volumes of fake traffic. “The attack left more than 400,000 websites down in Turkey,” said security research firm Radware in a blog post this week. The government eventually had to cut off all foreign Internet traffic coming to “.tr” websites, the domain for Turkey, to mitigate the assault, Radware said.

Turkey has faced criticism for not proactively going after ISIS, especially given its geographic proximity to Syria and Iraq. President Obama has publicly pressed the country to better secure its border with Syria. U.S. officials have also expressed frustration that Turkey is not policing the oil-smuggling trade that goes through Turkey and helps fund the extremist fighters. Anonymous has jumped on these details as evidence that Turkey is “supporting ISIS.” "Stop this insanity now, Turkey,” the group said in the video. “Your fate is in your hands."

Anonymous takes credit for massive cyberattack on Turkey | TheHill

See also:

US, Allies Target ISIS Oil Facilities to Disrupt Financing
Dec 24, 2015 | U.S. and coalition warplanes have ramped up airstrikes to cut off Islamic State oil revenue estimated at more than $1 million daily while international efforts to stop the money laundering have lagged behind, U.S. and Pentagon officials.
On Dec. 19, more than 20 fighters, bombers and attack aircraft from the U.S. and two coalition partners carried out "the largest deliberate or pre-planned strike that the coalition has conducted" against oil targets of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, said Army Col. Steve Warren, a spokesman for Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve. The airstrikes with more than 150 munitions hit five gas and oil separation points in Syria's eastern desert, and two crude oil collection points near the self-proclaimed ISIS capital of Raqqa in northeastern Syria, Warren said this week in a telephone briefing to the Pentagon from Baghdad. The strikes "dealt a significant blow" to ISIS oil revenue and demonstrated the coalition's ability to "apply pressure to ISIL across the breadth and the depth of their so-called ‘caliphate,'" Warren said, using another acronym for ISIS.

isis-600.jpg

Fighters from the Islamic State group parade in their northern Syrian stronghold, Raqqa​

The targeting of ISIS oil facilities and delivery trucks has been dubbed Operation Tidal Wave II by the Pentagon. The original Operation Tidal Wave was the B-24 Liberator bomber raid on the Ploesti oil fields in Romania during World War II. As airstrikes have intensified, international efforts to block ISIS' access to financial systems have been lacking in coordination. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, who led a meeting of world finance ministers at the United Nations Security Council last Thursday, hailed a resolution on tightening existing sanctions against ISIS but said too many member nations were failing to participate. "This resolution is a critical step, but the real test will be determined by actions we each take after adoption," Lew said after the resolution passed. "We need meaningful implementation, coordination and enforcement from each country represented here, and many others."

The resolution sponsored by the U.S. and Russia expressed "concern about the lack of implementation" of previous resolutions on the financing of both the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, and al-Qaida. The resolution also noted an "insufficient level of reporting" by member states on what they have done to implement the sanctions. In a background briefing at the Pentagon last week, a senior Obama administration official said that ISIS controls about 80 percent of the oil assets in Syria but the U.S. only has rough estimates on how much money ISIS is making off oil. The current estimate is between $40 million and $48 million per month, or about $1.5 million daily, "but I don't believe that number is accurate anymore" after the recent airstrikes, the official said. "How much lower, you're going to have to ask me again in a couple of weeks."

MORE

ROTLMAO!

WHAT A HOOT!

You have to say ho hum to Vikrant's standard "racism" accusation when someone criticizes what he says about Israel. Now if some poster said to Vikrant that he is too dark to play in a Bollywood film, that would be recism.,

Vikrant is a funny guy and so transparent, He seems to be obsessed with Israel like the other two-bit anti-Semites on these forums and nothing else. I think anyone with even half a brain realizes that Vikrant is only on this forum to bash Israel. Meanwhile, since Vikrant has accused the Israelis of harvesting organs from those Syrians in refugee camps, I am still waiting for him to explain to us how they sneak into the camps, take out these organs, and then stealthily get out of the camps. Since you can't just walk around with a suitcase of organs, perhaps Vikrant can tell us of all the IAF helicopters ready to pick up these organ harvesters and whisk them away to countries where people are waiting for these organs. Do you have any of their departure schedules, Vikrant?

ROTLMAO!

WHAT A HOOT!

You have to say ho hum to Vikrant's standard "racism" accusation when someone criticizes what he says about Israel. Now if some poster said to Vikrant that he is too dark to play in a Bollywood film, that would be recism.,

Vikrant is a funny guy and so transparent, He seems to be obsessed with Israel like the other two-bit anti-Semites on these forums and nothing else. I think anyone with even half a brain realizes that Vikrant is only on this forum to bash Israel. Meanwhile, since Vikrant has accused the Israelis of harvesting organs from those Syrians in refugee camps, I am still waiting for him to explain to us how they sneak into the camps, take out these organs, and then stealthily get out of the camps. Since you can't just walk around with a suitcase of organs, perhaps Vikrant can tell us of all the IAF helicopters ready to pick up these organ harvesters and whisk them away to countries where people are waiting for these organs. Do you have any of their departure schedules, Vikrant?

Why do you have to utter my name so many times in a single post? :)

ROTLMAO!

WHAT A HOOT!

Why -- is that your real name?

ROTLMAO!

WHAT A HOOT!

Make an intelligent post. Or, Is it too hard for you?

Israel is a nation lacking in energy reserves, but a recent report suggests the country hopes to exploit the chaos of the Syrian civil war to access new sources of oil.

Israel struggles to meet its energy needs due to a lack of fuel reserves, but a new project in the occupied Golan Heights seeks to reverse this trend by tapping into new sources of oil, according to Paul Fallon, a legal researcher from the human rights group Golan Marsad, in a report published Tuesday on the Electronic Intifada, a Palestinian news and advocacy site.

Israel Exploits Syrian Chaos As Part Of Long-Term Energy Independence Plan

Israel is a nation lacking in energy reserves, but a recent report suggests the country hopes to exploit the chaos of the Syrian civil war to access new sources of oil.

Israel struggles to meet its energy needs due to a lack of fuel reserves, but a new project in the occupied Golan Heights seeks to reverse this trend by tapping into new sources of oil, according to Paul Fallon, a legal researcher from the human rights group Golan Marsad, in a report published Tuesday on the Electronic Intifada, a Palestinian news and advocacy site.

The Golan is part of Israel and they also have they also have plenty of natural gas now:cool:

The estimated size of natural gas reserves in Israel's Leviathan field has been lifted by 16 percent, partners in the field said on Sunday.

Leviathan, discovered in 2010 off Israel's Mediterranean coast, is the world's largest offshore gas find in the past decade and is expected to provide the country with greater energy independence. Production is slated to begin in 2017.

Based on updated analysis by consultant Netherland Sewall & Associates (NSAI), the reserves estimate was increased to 21.93 trillion cubic feet (620 billion cubic metres) from 18.91 tcf.

The high estimate was raised by 10 percent to 26.52 tcf, while the low estimate was increased by 11 percent to 16.58 tcf.

NSAI estimates that the field holds 39.4 million barrels of condensate, up from 34.1 million.

The increases follows expansion of Leviathan's database, including 3D seismic surveys and laboratory analysis.

Israel's Leviathan gas reserves estimate raised by 16 pct

The Golan is part of Israel and they also have they also have plenty of natural gas now:cool:

The estimated size of natural gas reserves in Israel's Leviathan field has been lifted by 16 percent, partners in the field said on Sunday.

Leviathan, discovered in 2010 off Israel's Mediterranean coast, is the world's largest offshore gas find in the past decade and is expected to provide the country with greater energy independence. Production is slated to begin in 2017.

Based on updated analysis by consultant Netherland Sewall & Associates (NSAI), the reserves estimate was increased to 21.93 trillion cubic feet (620 billion cubic metres) from 18.91 tcf.

The high estimate was raised by 10 percent to 26.52 tcf, while the low estimate was increased by 11 percent to 16.58 tcf.

NSAI estimates that the field holds 39.4 million barrels of condensate, up from 34.1 million.

The increases follows expansion of Leviathan's database, including 3D seismic surveys and laboratory analysis.

Golan is Syrian territory. It is in illegal occupation of Israel at the moment.

it's been annexed..Kinda like the U.S. annexed California:cool:

What an arrogant little man you are.

What an arrogant little man you are.

So, it is too hard for you to make an intelligent post.

UN recognizes Golan as a disputed territory.

UN recognizes Golan as a disputed territory.
and? The U.N. is one step above isis whit all the terrorist supporters and rapist in that place.

Forum List

Back