Israel bitter as world hails positive Iran talks

Why would I do that?? . :confused:

I am as American as chevy's , baseball, and apple pie.

Go Red Sox!! ...... :thup:

Well, yeah. Why subject yourself to the horrors of the politico-religious ideology you converted to. You can exploit all the advantages of Western Civilization while being protected from the very ideology you claim will eventually be ascendant in the West.

Your worst nightmare would be to actually have to stare into the gaping maw of Islamism.

.....True story

...........:cool:

The thread is addressing Israels bitterness over US talks with Iran.

Why do Zionists like Hollie put another nation, Israel, above her own?

I would say the people traitors to America, like Hollie, should be the ones leaving.

SHERRI HYPOCRISY ALERT

Once again, Sherri accuses others of what she is guilty of.
She says Hollie is a traitor when Sherri is the one constantly calling her government a bunch of terrorists :lol: :lol: :lol:

toastman 1 Sherri MunnerNazi 0

Why does the juden cabal here on USMB continually resort to personal attacks instead of addressing and debating the issues? . :cool:

I have to most strongly object to the use of, "juden".
It's as stupid as it is bigoted and I really wish you'd stop making yourself look like an idiot by using it.

Why does the juden cabal here on USMB continually resort to personal attacks instead of addressing and debating the issues? . :cool:

It's as stupid as it is bigoted and I really wish you'd stop making yourself look like an idiot by using it.

Does your sunni friend embarass you, freddie? Do you BLUSH your way thru
the vulgar Khutbah Jumaat too? For those interested in what really pops out of
the mouths of the pious meccaists-----learn a bit of arabic-----the juicy words----so
that you, too, can enjoy the filth that gets so casually thrown around in the name of
"al nabi"

[qu
The thread is addressing Israels bitterness over US talks with Iran.

Why do Zionists like Hollie put another nation, Israel, above her own?

I would say the people traitors to America, like Hollie, should be the ones leaving.

This thread was TITLED in the usual scummy manner used by propagandaist
slobs-----to CREATE a ""fact"" -----The lump of scum ----desperate as it-----CLAIMS
that Israel is "BITTER" over Obama's talks with Iranian slobs-----so far----
that same piece of scum has offered no evidence of its proposed "BITTERNESS"
but the lump of scum DID provide us with a lesson in the STYLE of its filth

the mouths of the pious meccaists-----learn a bit of arabic-----the juicy words----so
that you, too, can enjoy the filth that gets so casually thrown around in the name of
"al nabi"

Sunni goes a bit OTT from time to time but you're a vicious little sod with an evil streak.
Your comments are commonly designed to cause as much trouble as you can but you rarely have any positive points to make on any thread.
You're clearly sick in the head, probably caused by your extreme hatred.

I find the phrase Zionist cabal more accurate, using Juden implies a people have some ties to a land once called Judea that they do not.

The word Jew did not even enter our language until the third century AD.

Zionism is what infects the land of Palestine today, a colonial movement that originated in the late 1800s in Great Britain.

And another point, Juden does not really at all describe the hate mongering so called Christian Zionists who follow the likes of cult leaders like John Hagee. My husband was turning the channels on the TV a few days ago and commenting on words Hagee was claiming Jesus said in The Old Testament. Hagees mind has obviously departed to a different realm, hopefully his body shall soon follow so humanity is spared hearing more of his hate filled spews

Last edited:

I find the phrase Zionist cabal more accurate, using Juden implies a people have some ties to a land once called Judea that they do not.
I just like the sound of the word when spoken, "yoo-din", it's kind of melodic. . :cool:

I just like the sound of the word when spoken, "yoo-din", it's kind of melodic. . :cool:

Just like "moos-bomb". :cool:

And another point, Juden does not really at all describe the hate mongering so called Christian Zionists who follow the likes of cult leaders like John Hagee.
Christian Zionists for the most part have ditched the teachings of Jesus in the Bible.

And follow a militant ideology based on hate and racism. .. :doubt:

Isn't that what they teach you at the mosque? :confused:

I have to disagree again.

I argue, Muslims are not all the same and that the extremists are a small part of the whole; I do so because I know far too many Muslims not to see reality.
I do not argue, there are no such idiots within Islam because I know there are and have even met a few.

I know very few Jews but, given every other racial and religious group I've ever met was composed of individuals with individual thoughts and ideas, I suspect Jews are the same. The few I've met were very different; only one being a flat out Zionist idiot.
The Israeli family I had lunch with in London were very nice.
They have a very noisy, nasty bunch of extremist bastards but the vast majority just want to get on with life and don't hate anyone.

That theory laid out, I can't support Jews being taken as a group, being insulted as a group or blamed as a group for the crimes of the Israeli government and the IDF.
That applies regardless of how many far right wing Americans insult Islam or how many Israeli extremists rant on using internet forums to spread hate.

All the hate does is prolong the hurt, death, misery and general upset the hate merchants cause.
Someone has to lower their gun first; let it be us.

The word Jew did not even enter our language until the third century AD.

Zionism is what infects the land of Palestine today, a colonial movement that originated in the late 1800s in Great Britain.

And another point, Juden does not really at all describe the hate mongering so called Christian Zionists who follow the likes of cult leaders like John Hagee. My husband was turning the channels on the TV a few days ago and commenting on words Hagee was claiming Jesus said in The Old Testament. Hagees mind has obviously departed to a different realm, hopefully his body shall soon follow so humanity is spared hearing more of his hate filled spews
Ha ha. The only infectious disease that is the modern day cancer of humanity, is the stench of Islamism.

Ever tried listening to what the animal Islamic clerics in Iran and Gaza and elsewhere say?

Zionism is a 3000 year old concept that started with Moses leading his people into the promised land of Zion.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Last edited:
And another point, Juden does not really at all describe the hate mongering so called Christian Zionists who follow the likes of cult leaders like John Hagee.
Christian Zionists for the most part have ditched the teachings of Jesus in the Bible.

Not so fast Stunning Idiot. Even your own Koran gives the land of Israel to the Jews and Judaism, forever. Considering of course that the illiterate terrorist prophet Mohammad hijacked both Judaism tend Christianity and created Islam out of it.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104],

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

BIG Elephant in the room: how come Mohammed never mentions this fictional land of Palestine, and only refers to Israel as Promised Land belonging to the Jews? OOOOPS! Mohammad was a Zionist too? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

"al nabi"

Sunni goes a bit OTT from time to time but you're a vicious little sod with an evil streak.
Your comments are commonly designed to cause as much trouble as you can but you rarely have any positive points to make on any thread.
Ha ha ha. I love it how these Islamic fanatics make themselves look like moderates. Indo here even got to know a few real life terrorists who got shot after they bombed a place. Nice circles Indo hangs out in. LOL

Did a Muslim jihadist terrorist call another ideology hateful and racist ??

LOL !

There is no 'ideology' or religion more hateful and racist than Islam !

Muslims kill eachother because they are not in the same sect of Islam hahaha

"al nabi"

Fred, you did an excellent job in describing Sherri :clap2:

"Hagee's mind has obviously departed to a different realm; hopefully his body shall soon follow"

And there it is, folks - the pious l'il pustule in its own words, wishing death upon someone whose words it doesn't like.

Ha ha ha. I love it how these Islamic fanatics make themselves look like moderates. Indo here even got to know a few real life terrorists who got shot after they bombed a place. Nice circles Indo hangs out in. LOL

I have met terrorists, the ones involved in the Bali bombs and the last Jakarta bombs.
I should also note; I knew they held extreme views but didn't know of their involvement in those crimes or the then future crimes of the Jakarta bombing.
These men were shot by the police whist trying to resist arrest in Central Java.
I have no problem with their deaths or the deaths by firing squad of others who committed such evil crimes.
They were executed for mass murder but no one added their other crimes.

In killing those innocent people (Pretty terrible crime), they also defiled Islam, something a Muslim should never do.
That's what the terrorists don't understand.
In murdering the innocent, they hurt Islam because fools such as Roudy use those attacks to justify telling the world how evil ALL Muslims are.

As a matter of history; I pointed this out to the terrorists I met but, rather sadly for the victims of the Jakarta bomb, they were too brainwashed to understand the harm they were doing, both to the innocent victims of their foolishness or to Islam.

A lot of foreign money gets paid to the families of these people and a lot of effort goes into death and destruction whist kids in nearby villages don't have the cash to go to school.
What fools the terrorists are.
They try to serve the Almighty with hate and misery but the real way to paradise is with love.

Peace be upon everyone.

Forum List

Back