Israel bitter as world hails positive Iran talks

I find the phrase Zionist cabal more accurate, using Juden implies a people have some ties to a land once called Judea that they do not.
I just like the sound of the word when spoken, "yoo-din", it's kind of melodic. . :cool:

I have to disagree again.

I argue, Muslims are not all the same and that the extremists are a small part of the whole; I do so because I know far too many Muslims not to see reality.
I do not argue, there are no such idiots within Islam because I know there are and have even met a few.

I know very few Jews but, given every other racial and religious group I've ever met was composed of individuals with individual thoughts and ideas, I suspect Jews are the same. The few I've met were very different; only one being a flat out Zionist idiot.
The Israeli family I had lunch with in London were very nice.
They have a very noisy, nasty bunch of extremist bastards but the vast majority just want to get on with life and don't hate anyone.

That theory laid out, I can't support Jews being taken as a group, being insulted as a group or blamed as a group for the crimes of the Israeli government and the IDF.
That applies regardless of how many far right wing Americans insult Islam or how many Israeli extremists rant on using internet forums to spread hate.

All the hate does is prolong the hurt, death, misery and general upset the hate merchants cause.
Someone has to lower their gun first; let it be us.

Moos-lems can't even wash their hands properly, that's why they won't touch you with the hand that wipes their sphincter. Must be a drag going around all day smelling everyone's shit. No wonder they're all so antsy.

I have to most strongly object to the use of, "juden".
It's as stupid as it is bigoted and I really wish you'd stop making yourself look like an idiot by using it.

Does your sunni friend embarass you, freddie? Do you BLUSH your way thru
the vulgar Khutbah Jumaat too? For those interested in what really pops out of
the mouths of the pious meccaists-----learn a bit of arabic-----the juicy words----so
that you, too, can enjoy the filth that gets so casually thrown around in the name of
"al nabi"

Sunni goes a bit OTT from time to time but you're a vicious little sod with an evil streak.
Your comments are commonly designed to cause as much trouble as you can but you rarely have any positive points to make on any thread.
You're clearly sick in the head, probably caused by your extreme hatred.

Your problem with my comments,, freddie, is that they are absolutely accurate.
You are especially distressed because I KNOW too much about the filth you and
yours ADULATE.
Most americans do not know a sikh from a muslim MOST people
in the world have never read the koran----including MOST MUSLIMS ------the key to an
understanding of the filth which freddie enjoys is. O' FELLOW CYBER BUDDIES
------TALK TO A MOSQUE GOING ADOLESCENT MUSLIM BOY----the better educated--
--the better <<< the kinda kid who wants to SHARE HIS KNOWLEDGE. Sunni likes
to share his POV------he is not at all original in his comments. He expresses that which he
has learned.
I learned all about islam from highly educated muslims in their twenties ------before
2001-------who,, LIKE sunn,,, i knew all about juden even before ever meeting a
YAHOOOOD

Forum List

Back