Israel 'back of the bus' rule sparks religious row

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
Tue, Jan 15 03:11 PM

Every time Israeli student Iris Yoffe takes the bus to Jerusalem, she has to be ready for abuse from ultra-Orthodox Jews who say she should be kept off because she's wearing trousers.

Assuming she makes it onto the bus at all -- on several occasions groups of Orthodox men have tried to block the door -- Yoffe, 24, heads for the "women's section" at the back of the bus, keeps her head down and tries to ignore the insults.

"I end up feeling helpless and humiliated, like an outsider," said Yoffe, whose public bus from her home in northern Israel to Jerusalem has separate male and female seating because it runs through an ultra-Orthodox community.

A row over Israel's buses underscores the schism between its ultra-Orthodox minority -- who believe women should don long skirts and stay away from men in public -- and those who want to keep the country, and its public transport system, secular.

The controversy started several years ago when, in order to compete with private firms, Israel's publicly funded bus companies introduced separate seating on some routes through Orthodox areas. Women who board these buses sit at the back.

In theory, wearing a skirt and sitting in the women's section is voluntary, but several secular women including a well-known author have reported being abused and even attacked for not doing so.

RULING THIS WEEK

Israel's High Court is expected to rule this week on a petition by a group of women who want the government and public bus companies either to stop the "mehadrin" lines or to provide alternative buses on those routes.

"The partition between men and women is being taken from the synagogue into public spaces," said Anat Hoffman, head of the Israel Religious Action Center (IRAC), the advocacy arm of the Reform Judaism movement, which helped bring the lawsuit.

Hoffman is worried that "partition" could make further inroads into public life, saying one post office in an Orthodox neighbourhood has separate waiting lines for men and women.

A transport ministry spokesman said the bus seating system was voluntary and it was up to the public companies to address any violence the rules provoked.

A spokesman for Israel's biggest bus company, Egged -- which has previously said it runs about 30 public mehadrin lines -- could not be reached on Monday.

The Orthodox Jewish Media Resources group said separate seating helped men resist the temptation to ogle women but acknowledged that mehadrin lines should only run on routes where the vast majority of passengers are religious.

"Without exception, the rules should not be enforced by individual passengers," said Jonathan Rosenblum, who is also a commentator and acts as a spokesman for the Orthodox community.

U.S.-born novelist Naomi Ragen, one of the women behind the High Court petition, said she was insulted and physically threatened when she accidentally boarded a mehadrin bus and refused to move to the back. Another woman was reported to have been spat at and beaten for refusing to move.

Ragen, herself an Orthodox Jew, described the incidents on her website as "bullying women in the name of God".

http://in.news.yahoo.com/reuters_id...-back-of-the-bus-rule-sparks-r-d4a870c_1.html

:clap2:

oh looky.. One more thing for the zionists to ignore while diffusing criticism of israel by blaming muslim nation who have never claimed to be Western. Gosh, that halo sure is without spot or blemish!

Is that an official government position? Nope... and they should make sure it stops.

Now, how 'bout this?:

III. Social and Legal Obstacles to Reporting Violence and Seeking Redress
Palestinian women and girls rarely report violence to the authorities. This is true regardless of whether the crime is spousal abuse, child abuse, rape, incest, or “honor” crimes. The low rate at which women and girls report such crimes is a symptom of the significant social and legal obstacles still in the way of meaningful gender-based violence prevention and response in the OPT.

According to a Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) survey of 4,212 households in the OPT conducted in December 2005 and January 2006, only a small number of victims of violence sought any form of redress with Palestinian institutions.92 Twenty-three percent of the women surveyed had experienced physical violence, 61.7 percent psychological violence, and 10.5 percent sexual violence at the hands of their husbands. Just 1.2 percent of the women polled who had experienced domestic violence had filed a formal complaint against their husbands with the police; less than 1 percent had sought counseling and protection at the police station.

Women’s NGOs attribute the underreporting of violence to a variety of factors, including: the perceived futility of seeking justice; societal stigma associated with reporting family violence to the authorities; potentially life-threatening consequences of reporting the abuse; and the fact that the perpetrator is often the only breadwinner in the family.93

Women of course are not the only victims of domestic abuse, but even when a male relative is the victim, women feel powerless to act. Abir Khair (pseudonym), 20, described the combination of fear, societal pressures, and stigma that prevented her from reporting her abusive father and uncles to the authorities:

Once during the Eid holiday, my father beat my brother in the knees with a [window] shutter. I thought my brother was going to have a heart attack from the pain; he was hallucinating. The doctors wanted to report the incident to the police, but my family wouldn’t let them. I feel guilty because maybe I should have gone to the police that time. Maybe things would be better if I had. Lots of times, I thought about going to the police, but he is still my father and what would people say that a daughter reported on her own father? He is my flesh and blood. I hope that he’ll go and get treatment by himself, not because the police force him. There is nothing shameful in getting help for your problems, but it would be shameful if the police got involved. I will try to convince my mother to call the police next time he has a violent episode, for my mother’s sake, for the sake of the family, and for my father’s sake too. When my father makes problems at home, I can’t sleep. I stay awake all night.94

Public opinion polls also reveal that Palestinian society largely condones violence against women and discourages women from reporting abuse. A poll of 1,133 women conducted in 2002 by the Palestinian Working Women’s Society for Development in cooperation with the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion in Beit Sahour found that 53.7 percent of those polled thought that it was inappropriate for the police to interfere when a man assaults his wife; 55.5 percent felt that a wife beaten by her husband should not talk about it to anyone except her parents.95 When those who experienced violence were asked why they did not leave their abusive marriages, more than 70 percent reported that they refused to leave home because of fear of losing custody of their children. Close to 50 percent felt that divorce was too stigmatizing, and 21.9 percent reported that they would have no place to go if they left their homes.

The West Bank town of Hebron poses particular problems to police officers and victims seeking to report abuse. Hebron is considered one of the most traditional and conservative towns in the OPT and external intervention into “family problems” is largely deemed unacceptable. The chief of police told Human Rights Watch that “a woman in Hebron could get her eye gouged out but be too afraid of society to report the abuse.”96 The difficulties women face in Hebron are exacerbated by the fact that part of the city, called H2, is still controlled by the Israeli army and Palestinian police cannot enter without permission.97 According to `Awni Samari, the chief of police in Hebron, the police face a particular problem apprehending perpetrators of crime since “all those fleeing from Palestinian law go into these [off-limit] areas.”98 In addition, it is difficult for women from the H2 area to reach the Palestinian police station, which is located outside of H2.

There have also been reports from other towns where the Israeli military has control over security matters that Palestinian women and girls are particularly reluctant to report abuse to the occupying power.99 In such towns, the Israeli army has not provided or even attempted to provide a protective policing function, contrary to its obligations as the occupying power.

To add to these legal and social barriers, discriminatory legislation in force in the West Bank and Gaza, described in the subsections below, does not act as a deterrent to violence, nor does it provide victims with adequate redress for the abuse they have suffered. In fact, the penal laws in particular and the way in which they have been interpreted and applied in practice have led to virtual impunity for perpetrators of violence against Palestinian women and girls.100

Spousal Abuse
As noted at the start of this chapter, a Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics survey published in early 2006 found that 23.3 percent of married women in the West Bank and Gaza said that they had been victims of domestic violence in 2005 while 61.7 percent reported that they were victims of psychological violence during the same year.101 Several Palestinian women’s organizations have also reported a rise in already high levels of violence against women following the second intifada. According to a 2002 poll by the Refugee Women’s Resource Project, close to 90 percent of respondents stated that violence against women had “significantly or somewhat increased as a result of changing political, economic, and social conditions in the Palestinian Territories.”102 There is also evidence that marital rape is prevalent in the OPT. A survey on violence against women in Gaza conducted by the Women’s Affairs Center in 2001 revealed that 46.7 percent of the 670 women interviewed reported that their husbands used “force and brutality” during sexual intercourse; 17.4 percent reported that their husbands beat them to have sex; and 35.9 percent said that their husbands threatened and intimidated them into submission.103

Palestinian women in violent or life-threatening marriages have two legal options available to them: pressing charges for spousal abuse or initiating a divorce on the basis of physical harm. Both require evidence of extreme violence and impose a high evidentiary burden on the victim. Neither the Jordanian nor the Egyptian penal codes in force in the OPT recognize sexual violence committed within marriage.

Because there is no specific domestic violence legislation in the OPT, adult victims of violence must rely on general penal provisions on assault when they seek to press charges. These laws provide little remedy to victims unless they have suffered the most extreme forms of injury. Article 33 of the Jordanian penal code (applied in the West Bank) outlines the penalties for violence based on the number of days the victim is hospitalized.104 As is the situation with all assault cases, if the victim requires less than 10 days of hospitalization, a judge has the authority to dismiss the case at his own discretion as a “minor offense.”105 In such cases, public prosecutors also try to reconcile the parties rather than pressing charges.106 The law permits a judge to impose a slightly higher sentence when the victim is hospitalized between 10 and 20 days. According to the law, mandatory prosecution is required only in cases where the victim is hospitalized for more than 20 days.107 Since victims of domestic violence may go to the hospital several times to treat their injuries with no intention of pressing formal charges, they may have no medical records to support claims of long-term abuse should they later decide to press charges or seek a divorce.

A woman also may seek a divorce based on spousal abuse. However, the existing family status laws require eyewitness testimony for successful petitions, which is often difficult, if not impossible, to obtain. In order for a judge in the OPT to grant a divorce on the basis of domestic violence (nizah wa ishqa’a separation, literally “discord and strife”), the law requires a Palestinian woman to produce two eyewitnesses and a medical report from a public hospital to support her claims.108

Attorneys told Human Rights Watch that the need for eyewitnesses is a major impediment to filing for divorce on the basis of physical harm. “When a woman is beaten in her home, who can be her witness?” said one lawyer.109 To add to this difficulty, the law does not permit these witnesses to be related to the petitioner.110 Typically, the judge will also order a woman’s husband to testify. According to attorney `Ala’a al-Bakri, if a woman is unable to provide sufficient evidence of harm to the court, the husband can simply deny the abuse under oath and the judge will drop the charges.111 “Sometime her sister sees the abuse, which is not enough. We need two people, and if he swears he didn’t do it, that’s it, the case is closed.”112 According to judge Yusif al-Dais, chief of the appeals court within the PA’s shari`a court system, judges reject 50 percent of divorce cases initiated by women due to a lack of supporting evidence.113

Only Palestinian women suffering severe levels of abuse pursue legal action. One lawyer told Human Rights Watch that, “A woman [victim of violence] thinks a hundred times before going to court. She thinks it will only result in scandalizing herself. Anyway, the abuse needs to be repeated to convince the judge. One time is simply not enough.”114

In addition to the legal hurdles, nearly insurmountable financial and social obstacles often prevent Palestinian women from leaving abusive marriages. A number of social workers said that many of their clients stay in violent marriages because their parents are unwilling or unable to financially absorb the cost of supporting the victim’s children. With such low labor force participation, most women are unable to support themselves and their children on their own. The women do not want to leave the children behind and feel that they have no other option than to remain in a violent marriage. One woman described to Human Rights Watch the agonizing decision between remaining in a physically and sexually abusive marriage or losing her children

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2006/opt1106/5.htm

Nah... the pals do it, must be ok. :clap2:

Gosh, PALS sure do claim to be a "WESTERN DEMOCRACY" all the time too, don't they? It sure didn't take long for "One more thing for the zionists to ignore while diffusing criticism of israel by blaming muslim nation who have never claimed to be Western." did it?

Go ahead and ignore the reality of your zionist teddy bear, Jill. After all, the mantra is "Israel, wrong or right", isn't it? i guess you missed the following line:

The controversy started several years ago when, in order to compete with private firms, Israel's publicly funded bus companies introduced separate seating on some routes through Orthodox areas. Women who board these buses sit at the back.

so, yes, i guess it IS israeli public policy. But, don't let that keep you from redirecting any and all criticism by pointing at a muslim. Lord knows how palestine has everything to do with the israeli government letting it's uber jewish orthodox require social segregation. Hey, maybe you can talk some shit on burkah wearing chick in iran as if it's anything other than a diversion next! We all sure do know that muslims treating women like shit means that jews can do the same thing, RIGHT? After all, pointing out how the fairweather Westernish nation in the mid east rationalizes it's own bullshit probably ISN'T made clear by your very own post.

nope. It must be the rampant jooo hating antisemitism rearing it's head again... Didnt you know? Yahoo.com and Reuters fucking HATE jews. Thats gotta be it.

how racist of you not thinking that palestinians are civilized enough to be held to the same standards as Israelis. I think you're demeaning them by thinking they're not in the same league.

As for the buses... first, I HATE orthodox religion of any stripe because it's notoriously unfair to women. second, there will always be a tension in Israel between religious and secular jews. Orthodox men and women don't sit near each other and don't touch. They sit separately in temple, too. And the areas that these buses go through are largely chasidic areas.

Is it right? Like I said, I wouldn't want to live that way. But I also think it's not such a big deal that people should get het up about it -- unless of course you look for excuses to hate jews. It's not like it's okay for men to beat women... you know, like your pal friends.

how racist of you not thinking that palestinians are civilized enough to be held to the same standards as Israelis. I think you're demeaning them by thinking they're not in the same league.

As for the buses... first, I HATE orthodox religion of any stripe because it's notoriously unfair to women. second, there will always be a tension in Israel between religious and secular jews. Orthodox men and women don't sit near each other and don't touch. They sit separately in temple, too. And the areas that these buses go through are largely chasidic areas.

Is it right? Like I said, I wouldn't want to live that way. But I also think it's not such a big deal that people should get het up about it -- unless of course you look for excuses to hate jews. It's not like it's okay for men to beat women... you know, like your pal friends.

Why to you bother even responding to Shogun? he is ignorant and bigotted on this issue. He is an apologist for the murderous Pals while demanding that Jews just take it. He isn't worth the time of day , though responses should be made to counter his moronic drivel for those unsure or uneducated, for sure.

Why to you bother even responding to Shogun? he is ignorant and bigotted on this issue. He is an apologist for the murderous Pals while demanding that Jews just take it. He isn't worth the time of day , though responses should be made to counter his moronic drivel for those unsure or uneducated, for sure.

Well, you're right, of course. And I generally opt out of discussions on this issue with him but sometimes things just need responding to, as you said.

Its pretty funny that Israeli Jews and Israel itself has become a mirror image of Nazi Germany...

It is pretty funny when tards make such ridiculous claims. Sad but funny.

Your such a dimwit...

And would you please stop using the term retarded... Your an inconsiderate two faced son of a bitch thats for sure...

There are Mentaly and phisically challenged people that would not appreciate your constant pokes at their disabilities...

Then again after reading your posts there is a stong chance you are one of the mentally challenged.... and that being the case I will give you a pass...

Its pretty funny that Israeli Jews and Israel itself has become a mirror image of Nazi Germany...
You are a liar, Alucard. Your statement has no connection with reality and what is worse, you know it. One wonders about the motivation of a person that could make such a remark. Explain in detail, Alucard the liar, how the only democracy in the Middle East, the only country there with a free press, is a "mirror image of Nazi Germany."

What a lovely way of twisting an arguement into the accusing hint of RACISM in order to avoid criticism of jews! Holy shit, it's almost like you've got a lot of PRACTICE doing that. Say it isn't SO, Jill. I mean, of COURSE the RACIST thing to do is not hold every muslim in the mid east over fire because THEY act just like israelis even though they NEVER claim the status of being Westernized. Gosh, you TOTALLY got me! Like I've said before. You must have your ass handed to you DAILY in the courtroom.

It;s fucking hilarious that, for SOME reason, i've seen you talk shit on MUSLIM nations for the way the sexes interact..... but this is the absolut FIRST time I've EVER seen you even SLIGHTLY come REMOTELY CLOSE to applying the same criticism to jews in israel. Holy SHIT, is there a pattern here? It's probably NOT as clear as day like the "blame a muslim if israel is criticized" routine that your automatic ethnic denominator caused in your first post in this thread, eh?

Funny that YOu think that it's NOT A BIG DEAL when jews do it.... But let a muslim woman be caught wearing a burkah and all of a sudden demons fly out of the asses of pals.

don't lecture me on hate, Jill. I'm not the one rationalizing hatred for the sake of a new master race.

I've spanked your ass in debates enough to see your post as Cute rather than engaging. Maybe you'd like to defend the above ISRAELI transportation policy since, im sure, you are another one who thinks israels halo will always be immaculate.

But hey, you can always take a lesson from the star of david playbook and insist that I hate jews! Hell, nothing says, how did you put it, "Ignorant and biggoted" quite like posting my fucking evidence, eh buddy? Have you ever come to learn the value of posting evidence? I tellya, you sure are a beacon of EDUCATION with a post like that!

:rofl:

I've spanked your ass in debates enough to see your post as Cute rather than engaging. Maybe you'd like to defend the above ISRAELI transportation policy since, im sure, you are another one who thinks israels halo will always be immaculate.

But hey, you can always take a lesson from the star of david playbook and insist that I hate jews! Hell, nothing says, how did you put it, "Ignorant and biggoted" quite like posting my fucking evidence, eh buddy? Have you ever come to learn the value of posting evidence? I tellya, you sure are a beacon of EDUCATION with a post like that!

Your moronic drivel is not proof of anything at all. It doesn't prove what you claim it does, and the only way you win an argument is when you announce you have won even though you haven't.

Try actually posting some proof of your claims and we can "discuss" it.

Well, you're right, of course. And I generally opt out of discussions on this issue with him but sometimes things just need responding to, as you said.

Of course you do. Calling someone a joo hating anti-semite is WAAAAAY easier than admitting that a *GASP* jewish nation might actually be privy to the same human behaviour as any other population of dirty fucking goyim. Notice how niether of you have e-balls enough to address the actual nature of segregation in Israel when demonizing me is such a handy shortcut. Gosh, it's almost like this kind of thing happens every time you zionist lovers want to pretend that israel really IS the master race!

Why don't you respond to the bullshit in ISRAEL instead of trying to defelct the arguement away from criticism of anything the slightest bit jewish? Oh, nevermind.. cause then you might have to admit that you are not, in fact, the new master race and such might ostracize you from the rest of the warm embrace of a blank check writing status quo who could wrap the terrorism of Yigal Amir into a tasty act of Israeli dedication and love of jewish heritage.

Your moronic drivel is not proof of anything at all. It doesn't prove what you claim it does, and the only way you win an argument is when you announce you have won even though you haven't.

Oh yea, nothing like posting the evidence of a fucking news article trumps your ad hominem accusation! I take it you have yet to learn the value of providing evidence instead of empty shit talking? Like I said, it's cute you seem to think you have any reason to accuse someone else of misunderstanding anything. You and I both know that I've sent you running like a bitch toy dog to yap under the safe confines of the sofa while nipping at the heals when challenging you to support your posts with more than silly, limp wristed ad hominems.

Do YOU want to prove me wrong that ISRAEL is not, in fact, allowing it's ultra ortho population force segregation? PLEASE do so. I hope that you try. Consider this the gauntlet thrown on the ground. LETS SEE YOU prove that you can debate beyond talking shit. ILVE posted my evidence, let's see you post yours.

OR, sit there in your dunce hat and mumble to yourself about how blah blah blah blah I am. Trust me, when you fail to do more than talk batshit crazy like a crusty old codger with more rhetorical bark than mental bite it will be clear which of us relies on evidence and which of us relies on personal attacks and deflection, moreso, which of us is REALLY the racist bastard.

Did you fail to read the fucking article BEFORE tripping over your zion cape to defend anything jewish? I can't say that It surprises me.

You are a liar, Alucard. Your statement has no connection with reality and what is worse, you know it. One wonders about the motivation of a person that could make such a remark. Explain in detail, Alucard the liar, how the only democracy in the Middle East, the only country there with a free press, is a "mirror image of Nazi Germany."

No, what one wonders is why you automatically come to the defense of a nation who, as posted above, allows it's jewish population to make women ride at the back of the bus. A nation that is racist enough to desire the same fucking ethic purity that Germany lusted after. A nation willing to sacrifice, read that again SACRIFICE the humanity in palestine in some generalized apathetic blanck check for the "defense" of israel. If only ANYONE treated the population of jews harshly over the actions of a stark minority of jews you'd be screaming holocaust until your face turns three shades of purple... But pals? meh, fuckem, right? You want the land at temple mount anyway, right?

Free press, my ass. Try making a statement that is even SLIGHTLY pro-pal on the J-post and watch the jewish backlash. Free elections? SURE, IF YOU ARE JEWISH. Maybe YOU want to explain why Olmert is so Quick to rush a two state solution where the JEWISH identity of israel can be maintained? Gosh, that sure doesn't sound just like the motivation of a particular aryian nation in europe who were SIMILARLY willing to demonize and dehumanize ITS scapegoat, eh?

nooooooo no no no.. Silly me, jews are chosen and are, therefor, impervious to the same range of human error that we dirty fucking goyim are quick to... silly me.

Again, what one wonders (but is pretty sure) about is why that automatic Scarlet A always seem be the standard routine of anything that illustrates the similiar humanity of jews in israel when, CLEARLY, you want to project some sort of infallable godlike quality to anything jewish. That, too, sure doesn't smack of a particlar nation of white euros who thought the exaxt same thing about their own superiority, eh?

nooooo no no no.. how godawfully antisemtic of me!

No, what one wonders is why you automatically come to the defense of a nation who, as posted above, allows it's jewish population to make women ride at the back of the bus. A nation that is racist enough to desire the same fucking ethic purity that Germany lusted after. A nation willing to sacrifice, read that again SACRIFICE the humanity in palestine in some generalized apathetic blanck check for the "defense" of israel. If only ANYONE treated the population of jews harshly over the actions of a stark minority of jews you'd be screaming holocaust until your face turns three shades of purple... But pals? meh, fuckem, right? You want the land at temple mount anyway, right?

Free press, my ass. Try making a statement that is even SLIGHTLY pro-pal on the J-post and watch the jewish backlash. Free elections? SURE, IF YOU ARE JEWISH. Maybe YOU want to explain why Olmert is so Quick to rush a two state solution where the JEWISH identity of israel can be maintained? Gosh, that sure doesn't sound just like the motivation of a particular aryian nation in europe who were SIMILARLY willing to demonize and dehumanize ITS scapegoat, eh?

nooooooo no no no.. Silly me, jews are chosen and are, therefor, impervious to the same range of human error that we dirty fucking goyim are quick to... silly me.

Again, what one wonders (but is pretty sure) about is why that automatic Scarlet A always seem be the standard routine of anything that illustrates the similiar humanity of jews in israel when, CLEARLY, you want to project some sort of infallable godlike quality to anything jewish. That, too, sure doesn't smack of a particlar nation of white euros who thought the exaxt same thing about their own superiority, eh?

nooooo no no no.. how godawfully antisemtic of me!

You absolutely are a Jew hater and anyone who can read the foul-mouthed, abrasive, and belligerent nature of your remarks does not need a degree in psychology to know that is true. Just reread the posts that you have slimed onto this thread today and tell me that they are from a person who wants to debate. No, it is clear that they are from a person consumed with hate. I hope those near you have checked you for a suicide vest.

What one doesn't need a Psych degree to comprehend is that You will label anyone a joo hating anti-semite at the drop of a hat rather than actually debate to topic at hand since doing so will force you to admit *GASP* that jews are just as human as the rest of us.

talk about joo hating antisemitism! Actually daring to say that jews are as much human as dirty ass goyim?!?! I thought we killed this kind of hatred off at NUREMBURG!

Why don't you spare me the same old tired zionist routine of demonizing anything that forces you to see that jews are no better than the rest of us, WITH EVIDENCE OF THE ABOVE ARTICLE, and prove that Israel, in fact, does not allow this as public policy? WHY? because we both know that you have nothing besides shit talking and labeling me as a jew hater to retort with. Indeed, your automatic scarlet A reaction is neither surprising nor significant in light of ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF A BLEMISH ON THE HALO OF YOUR PRECIOUS FUCKING ETHNICALY CLEAN ISRAEL.

By all mean, let's debate the death of Rabin. Let's discuss why Olmert is so fucking desperate to achieve a two state solution rather than *GASP* let non jews have a chance at being the Israeli PM. After all, WESTERN DEMOCRACIES don't narrow eligability for the sake of ethnic purity... unless you are a jew who is in love with israel and then it's OK to hope for the same ethnic purity like the Aryians. Hell, you can always call me a jew hating antisemite instead of actually having to defend these things, eh?

after all, NOTHING SAYS JOO HATING ANTISEMITE QUITE LIKE POINTING OUT GENDER SEGREGATION IN ISRAEL...

Yup, moronic drivel compounded by more drivel. What is hilarious is none of the haters can actually explain how it is that Arabs LIVE in Israel as citizens, with all the same rights as Jewish Citizens. Arab Israelis hold positions in all walks of life in Israel including the Government and the military.

The article does not even prove the point Shogun was trying so hard to prove.

Forum List

Back