Israel Attacks America

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
The Liberty in 1967 (even though Israelis worship America and its culture). Beat you to it this time, pbel!!

The Liberty in 1967 (even though Israelis worship America and its culture). Beat you to it this time, pbel!!
Oh, please. Another conspiracy theorist, great. How many times must you be debunked?

Weather was bad. We had reported to Israel we had no vessels in the area. They were getting lobbed at. They hit us. Bad communication caused this tragic accident. And this information has been further collaborated with a 2004 release of material.

Seven investigations, four by the USA & 3 by Israel confirmed it an accident. But how can that be with all those Israeli Zionist terrorists killing our American citizens?

Seven investigations, four by the USA & 3 by Israel confirmed it an accident. But how can that be with all those Israeli Zionist terrorists killing our American citizens?

The only report in the Congressional Record says otherwise. Anti-Americans will support Israel in its killing of American sailors.

Congressional Record:

"We, the undersigned, having undertaken an independent investigation of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty, including eyewitness testimony from surviving crewmembers, a review of naval and other official records, an examination of official statements by the Israeli and American governments, a study of the conclusions of all previous official inquiries, and a consideration of important

[Page: E1887]
new evidence and recent statements from individuals having direct knowledge of the attack or the cover up, hereby find the following:
1. That on June 8, 1967, after eight hours of aerial surveillance, Israel launched a two-hour air and naval attack against the USS Liberty, the world's most sophisticated intelligence ship, inflicting 34 dead and 172 wounded American servicemen (a casualty rate of seventy percent, in a crew of 294);

2. That the Israeli air attack lasted approximately 25 minutes, during which time unmarked Israeli aircraft dropped napalm canisters on the Liberty's bridge, and fired 30mm cannons and rockets into our ship, causing 821 holes, more than 100 of which were rocket-size; survivors estimate 30 or more sorties were flown over the ship by a minimum of 12 attacking Israeli planes which were jamming all five American emergency radio channels;

3. That the torpedo boat attack involved not only the firing of torpedoes, but the machine-gunning of the Liberty's firefighters and stretcher-bearers as they struggled to save their ship and crew; the Israeli torpedo boats later returned to machine-gun at close range three of the Liberty's life rafts that had been lowered into the water by survivors to rescue the most seriously wounded;

4. That there is compelling evidence that Israel's attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew; evidence of such intent is supported by statements from Secretary of State Dean Rusk, Undersecretary of State George Ball, former CIA director Richard Helms, former NSA directors Lieutenant General William Odom, USA (Ret.), Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN (Ret.), and Marshal Carter; former NSA deputy directors Oliver Kirby and Major General John Morrison, USAF (Ret.); and former Ambassador Dwight Porter, U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon in 1967;

5. That in attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against American servicemen and an act of war against the United States;

6. That fearing conflict with Israel, the White House deliberately prevented the U.S. Navy from coming to the defense of the Liberty by recalling Sixth Fleet military rescue support while the ship was under attack; evidence of the recall of rescue aircraft is supported by statements of Captain Joe Tully, Commanding Officer of the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga, and Rear Admiral Lawrence Geis, the Sixth Fleet carrier division commander, at the time of the attack; never before in American naval history has a rescue mission been cancelled when an American ship was under attack;

7. That although the Liberty was saved from almost certain destruction through the heroic efforts of the ship's Captain, William L. McGonagle (MOH), and his brave crew, surviving crewmembers were later threatened with ``court-martial, imprisonment or worse'' if they exposed the truth; and were abandoned by their own government;

8. That due to the influence of Israel's powerful supporters in the United States, the White House deliberately covered up the facts of this attack from the American people;

9. That due to continuing pressure by the pro-Israel lobby in the United States, this attack remains the only serious naval incident that has never been thoroughly investigated by Congress; to this day, no surviving crewmember has been permitted to officially and publicly testify about the attack;

10. That there has been an official cover-up without precedent in American naval history; the existence of such a cover-up is now supported by statements of Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, USN (Ret.), former Judge Advocate General of the Navy; and Captain Ward Boston, USN, (Ret.), the chief counsel to the Navy's 1967 Court of Inquiry of the Liberty attack;

11. That the truth about Israel's attack and subsequent White House cover-up continues to be officially concealed from the American people to the present day and is a national disgrace;

12. That a danger to our national security exists whenever our elected officials are willing to subordinate American interests to those of any foreign nation, and specifically are unwilling to challenge Israel's interests when they conflict with American interests; this policy, evidenced by the failure to defend the USS Libertyand the subsequent official cover-up of the Israeli attack, endangers the safety of Americans and the security of the United States."

Congressional Record - 108th Congress 2003-2004 - THOMAS Library of Congress

Oh, please. Another conspiracy theorist, great. How many times must you be debunked?

Weather was bad. We had reported to Israel we had no vessels in the area. They were getting lobbed at. They hit us. Bad communication caused this tragic accident. And this information has been further collaborated with a 2004 release of material.

I was being sarcastic, depotoo. There is a member called pbel who posts about this tragic accident every 3 months. And he always makes it sound like it JUST happened.

Sorry about that, I didn't know. I have replied when it has been posted before. There are so many nuts out there.

I was being sarcastic, depotoo. There is a member called pbel who posts about this tragic accident every 3 months. And he always makes it sound like it JUST happened.

I like the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land." Very cleaver those Zionists seeing as the Jews were indigenous Palestinians.

I like the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land." Very cleaver those Zionists seeing as the Jews were indigenous Palestinians.

How can that be? The Zionist Jews were Europeans. But yes, it is as if they used a "cleaver" to steal the land. Thanks, I like that analogy.

How can that be? The Zionist Jews were Europeans. But yes, it is as if they used a "cleaver" to steal the land. Thanks, I like that analogy.

Now I get it. Those Zionists built their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque.

Sorry about that, I didn't know. I have replied when it has been posted before. There are so many nuts out there.

Well, that's a different issue.
About the Liberty, though, it shows their desperation that they have to go back almost 50 years, during a time of frantic war on 3 fronts in 6 short days, to incriminate Israel. It's a slap in the face to the thousands of American soldiers who were killed deliberately and purposely by Arabs. I lived in Israel for almost 3 years. They like to call themselves "a little America". There are signs in the windows of shops saying, "Just like in America". They eat up the latest news from America. And there was no motive, unless you succumb to conspiracy theories.

Now I get it. Those Zionists built their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque.

Europeans built the wailing wall? Now that's news.

depotoo, et al,

Every so often the USS Liberty (AGTR-5) issue comes up. The Liberty lost 31 sailors, two marines and an NSA civilian that day (70% of the 294-man crew became casualties, as 174 were wounded in addition to the 34 killed). You have to put this in perspective and the proper context. In modern military jargon it is called a "Blue-on-Blue" (Friendly Fire) incidents; as opposed to an attacks on Multinational Forces by Host Nation Forces (Iraqi/Afhgan) — the so-called "Green-on-Blue" events.

Oh, please. Another conspiracy theorists, great. How many times must you be debunked?

(COMMENT)

There is always a bit of sadness and madness that follows "Blue-on-Blue" incident; the US has had its fair share.
There are some extremely regrettable incidents that had some serious casualties that were caused by the two Super Powers (US/USSR) of the day.
  • Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655), 1988 --- 290 killed --- Shot down by the US Guided Missile Cruiser USS Vincennes
  • Korean Air Lines Flight 007 (KAL007), 1983 --- 269 Killed --- Shot down by Soviet Su-15TM fighter
Everyone wishes there were not incidents like these. But given the number of conflicts and the human propensity to make mistakes with ever increasing lethal weapons, it is going to happen.

I salute the officers and men of the USS Liberty, but I would be neglectful if I did not render honors to the fallen of our allies in which America was to blame.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Europeans built the wailing wall? Now that's news.

Right on. And you see, Israel is commiting genocide on the Palestinians. Want proof? In 1948 there were approxiametly 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. Take that you Zionists?

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

This has also been entered into the Congressional Record in 1987
The Homosexual Manifesto
Entered into the US Congressional Record15 February 1987
as well as pedophile Harvey Milk's hopeful speech-(what a joke)

Commemorating Harvey Milk Day | Human Rights Campaign

Commemorating Harvey Milk Day Human Rights Campaign

May 22, 2013 · His inspiring "Hope Speech," entered into the Congressional Record ... Watch Rep. Takano enter some of Harvey Milk's speech into the Congressional Record ...

The only report in the Congressional Record says otherwise. Anti-Americans will support Israel in its killing of American sailors.

Congressional Record:

"We, the undersigned, having undertaken an independent investigation of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty, including eyewitness testimony from surviving crewmembers, a review of naval and other official records, an examination of official statements by the Israeli and American governments, a study of the conclusions of all previous official inquiries, and a consideration of important

new evidence and recent statements from individuals having direct knowledge of the attack or the cover up, hereby find the following:
1. That on June 8, 1967, after eight hours of aerial surveillance, Israel launched a two-hour air and naval attack against the USS Liberty, the world's most sophisticated intelligence ship, inflicting 34 dead and 172 wounded American servicemen (a casualty rate of seventy percent, in a crew of 294);

2. That the Israeli air attack lasted approximately 25 minutes, during which time unmarked Israeli aircraft dropped napalm canisters on the Liberty's bridge, and fired 30mm cannons and rockets into our ship, causing 821 holes, more than 100 of which were rocket-size; survivors estimate 30 or more sorties were flown over the ship by a minimum of 12 attacking Israeli planes which were jamming all five American emergency radio channels;

3. That the torpedo boat attack involved not only the firing of torpedoes, but the machine-gunning of the Liberty's firefighters and stretcher-bearers as they struggled to save their ship and crew; the Israeli torpedo boats later returned to machine-gun at close range three of the Liberty's life rafts that had been lowered into the water by survivors to rescue the most seriously wounded;

4. That there is compelling evidence that Israel's attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew; evidence of such intent is supported by statements from Secretary of State Dean Rusk, Undersecretary of State George Ball, former CIA director Richard Helms, former NSA directors Lieutenant General William Odom, USA (Ret.), Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN (Ret.), and Marshal Carter; former NSA deputy directors Oliver Kirby and Major General John Morrison, USAF (Ret.); and former Ambassador Dwight Porter, U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon in 1967;

5. That in attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against American servicemen and an act of war against the United States;

6. That fearing conflict with Israel, the White House deliberately prevented the U.S. Navy from coming to the defense of the Liberty by recalling Sixth Fleet military rescue support while the ship was under attack; evidence of the recall of rescue aircraft is supported by statements of Captain Joe Tully, Commanding Officer of the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga, and Rear Admiral Lawrence Geis, the Sixth Fleet carrier division commander, at the time of the attack; never before in American naval history has a rescue mission been cancelled when an American ship was under attack;

7. That although the Liberty was saved from almost certain destruction through the heroic efforts of the ship's Captain, William L. McGonagle (MOH), and his brave crew, surviving crewmembers were later threatened with ``court-martial, imprisonment or worse'' if they exposed the truth; and were abandoned by their own government;

8. That due to the influence of Israel's powerful supporters in the United States, the White House deliberately covered up the facts of this attack from the American people;

9. That due to continuing pressure by the pro-Israel lobby in the United States, this attack remains the only serious naval incident that has never been thoroughly investigated by Congress; to this day, no surviving crewmember has been permitted to officially and publicly testify about the attack;

10. That there has been an official cover-up without precedent in American naval history; the existence of such a cover-up is now supported by statements of Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, USN (Ret.), former Judge Advocate General of the Navy; and Captain Ward Boston, USN, (Ret.), the chief counsel to the Navy's 1967 Court of Inquiry of the Liberty attack;

11. That the truth about Israel's attack and subsequent White House cover-up continues to be officially concealed from the American people to the present day and is a national disgrace;

12. That a danger to our national security exists whenever our elected officials are willing to subordinate American interests to those of any foreign nation, and specifically are unwilling to challenge Israel's interests when they conflict with American interests; this policy, evidenced by the failure to defend the USS Libertyand the subsequent official cover-up of the Israeli attack, endangers the safety of Americans and the security of the United States."

Yes, and just that, a regrettable accident. Thank you.
depotoo, et al,

Every so often the USS Liberty (AGTR-5) issue comes up. The Liberty lost 31 sailors, two marines and an NSA civilian that day (70% of the 294-man crew became casualties, as 174 were wounded in addition to the 34 killed). You have to put this in perspective and the proper context. In modern military jargon it is called a "Blue-on-Blue" (Friendly Fire) incidents; as opposed to an attacks on Multinational Forces by Host Nation Forces (Iraqi/Afhgan) — the so-called "Green-on-Blue" events.

Oh, please. Another conspiracy theorists, great. How many times must you be debunked?

(COMMENT)

There is always a bit of sadness and madness that follows "Blue-on-Blue" incident; the US has had its fair share.
There are some extremely regrettable incidents that had some serious casualties that were caused by the two Super Powers (US/USSR) of the day.
  • Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655), 1988 --- 290 killed --- Shot down by the US Guided Missile Cruiser USS Vincennes
  • Korean Air Lines Flight 007 (KAL007), 1983 --- 269 Killed --- Shot down by Soviet Su-15TM fighter
Everyone wishes there were not incidents like these. But given the number of conflicts and the human propensity to make mistakes with ever increasing lethal weapons, it is going to happen.

I salute the officers and men of the USS Liberty, but I would be neglectful if I did not render honors to the fallen of our allies in which America was to blame.

Most Respectfully,
R

depotoo, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Homosexual Manifesto

May 22, 2013 · His inspiring "Hope Speech," entered into the Congressional Record ... Watch Rep. Takano enter some of Harvey Milk's speech into the Congressional Record ...

Congressional Record:

I am not sure if you are a homophobe or anti-American. But, carry on. You make my point.

Not surprising that is your conclusion.
depotoo, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Homosexual Manifesto

Congressional Record:

I am not sure if you are a homophobe or anti-American. But, carry on. You make my point.

Well, I'll give my opinion about this. During the peace talks last year, it seemed that everytime a boatload of Palestinian terrorists were released, there was a statement coming from Netanyahu saying that some new settlements would be built. This happened 3 or 4 times. It was like some kind of game--a game which I didn't understand. It seems he was trying to placate everyone, but it didn't make sense to me. Don't release terrorists and don't build new settlements in the middle of what are supposed to be serious negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back