Israel Ain't Fooling Around Anymore

I have no doubt they are shooting people indiscriminately. The Israeli army shot 3 hostages in cold blood. Surely some subhuman Palestinian child means even less to them

And I am not defending the terrorist attack. I am merely saying that the Jews are showing themselves as just as ruthless and bloodthirsty and I'm not not only one thinking they are going too far.

The Israelis have murdered 93 journalists and arrested 400.
Israel has even killed 9 of their own hostages, and may kill the rest when they intend to flood the tunnels.

Correct. Ask the US Army Air Force or the Royal Air Force.

Nobody has starved. Hungry and scrounging for food? Maybe. Starving? No.

Feel free to find us reliable accounts of IDF soldiers intentionally targeting children.

Already done, the first time around, you little Muzzie <bleep>-sucking a$$wipe. :fu:

No children have been murdered by the IDF.

However, several HUNDRED have been murdered... butchered, and often beheaded in front of their parents, by your Gazans.

Now Gaza reaps the righteous whirlwind of Israel.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

It is easy to prove Israel has murdered over 2500 children.
The UN has observers who have documented it.
And since Israel has already killed 9 of its own hostages, that pretty much proves the killing is in discriminant.

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING,

PRO CHILD-KILLER JIHADIS ,

THE FRAUD - 'luiza'

IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg

Kind of hard to eat when your home is bombed and there is no power
Its even harder when hamas hoards all the food for its fighters instead of distributing it to the children

Israel has allowed food shipments to Gaza

But no one is daring to criticize the Israeli Army for doing it because they will be called Nazis and will be accused of bringing back the. Holocaust like I have been in this thread.
I, for one, would love to see some genuine criticism of the IDF and their operations which take into account the conditions they are responding to. I would love to have discussions about how to conduct a just war with high morals and high regard for the value of human life. Bring it.

Generally, what I see instead is emotive and inaccurate language being tossed around like ... candies after a slaughter. The intent is not dialogue, but simply to paint one group as evil. (And yes, this happens on both sides).

I promise I won't call you a Nazi, as that term is reserved for a special sort of evil, but I will call out antisemitism where I see it.
If the Israeli Army had been doing their job in the first place the terrorist attack could have been thwarted at the very start but no one thought is was necessary to actually guard the wall on the border.
Slightly unfair way to put it. It was Shabbat and a holy day (holiday). Israelis take their holidays WAY more seriously than do Americans, and the expectation would be that as many soldiers as possible would have been off-duty for the holiday. I think that Israel relied too heavily on technology at the border and that technology was too easily disabled. I also think Israel was caught off guard by the sheer scope of the attack.

OK so children dying in bombings or starving or being shot don't count as atrocities.
I'd be very interested to know how you would prevent this under the circumstances faced by Israel (or really any country). How does one respond to an attack without a single civilian death?

I, for one, would love to see some genuine criticism of the IDF and their operations which take into account the conditions they are responding to. I would love to have discussions about how to conduct a just war with high morals and high regard for the value of human life. Bring it.

Generally, what I see instead is emotive and inaccurate language being tossed around like ... candies after a slaughter. The intent is not dialogue, but simply to paint one group as evil. (And yes, this happens on both sides).

I promise I won't call you a Nazi, as that term is reserved for a special sort of evil, but I will call out antisemitism where I see it.
So well said, bravo to you. :clap:

OK so children dying in bombings or starving or being shot don't count as atrocities.

And man up. if you're going to FUCKING swear at someone commit to it. Ands I know isn;t awful that I don't think murdering children is acceptable BY ANYONE FOR ANY FUCKING REASON
Under International Humanitarian Law, the deaths of civilians of any age is not a war crime or an atrocity or murder if it happens as collateral damage resulting from attacking a legitimate military target and the laws of war are followed. If civilians of any age are targeted, it is an atrocity and a war crime and murder.

Exactly .
Those naughty little Israeli Terrorists were told to ignore flying Piggy people and black shadows flitting through the night .
They even then moved the Peace Concert over to the border wall and effectively guaranteed a holocaust from cross fire .
And /.But were so busy that 250 hostages on bikes and in cars were 100% missed .

Well . Aint that just damned odd .

There's a lot about the events of 7 October that should not have happened and doesn't pass the smell test.

The destruction of Gaza and extermination of its men, women and children has been part of the same Zionist "Greater Israel" plan for decades.

Finally, you can be sure that you'll never get an honest number of hostages killed by trigger happy IDFers and blamed on Hamas.

Thanks,

Under International Humanitarian Law, the deaths of civilians of any age is not a war crime or an atrocity or murder if it happens as collateral damage resulting from attacking a legitimate military target and the laws of war are followed. If civilians of any age are targeted, it is an atrocity and a war crime and murder.
ok, why do you think they're killing journalists TMT?

~S~

sadly, it's what i'm reading here daily Shusha

I'll wager not one of these hateful tools have seen the life drain out of a child's eyes.

~S~

You're right.
I've never read comments that exude such extreme racist hatred of the type that would make a neo Nazi or KKK member blush.

No rational, well adjusted and educated person can harbor such severe enmity and function around other humans.

Thanks,

ok, why do you think they're killing journalists TMT?

~S~
I've been looking over the information available about the deaths of journalists. Have you looked into it? Because the fact that journalists (whether participants in the war or civilians) are dead is not the same as them being targeted. Some were quite clearly simply in the midst of the fighting. Others were killed in airstrikes which took multiple lives. Some seem to be Hamas members.

My point being, that "journalist" (doctor, teacher, medic) is narrative language which seems to be used to suggest innocence and, thus, Israeli malice.

I've been looking over the information available about the deaths of journalists. Have you looked into it? Because the fact that journalists (whether participants in the war or civilians) are dead is not the same as them being targeted. Some were quite clearly simply in the midst of the fighting. Others were killed in airstrikes which took multiple lives. Some seem to be Hamas members.

My point being, that "journalist" (doctor, teacher, medic) is narrative language which seems to be used to suggest innocence and, thus, Israeli malice.
Ok, then perhaps you are right in that they aren't targeted for censorship Shusha, yet merely part of the 'kill 'em all' mentality that would seem the IDF goal

~S~

Forum List

Back