Israel Ain't Fooling Around Anymore

Friendly fire is accidental this was not accidental
Do we know that? Perhaps some idiot in an IDF uniform fired, thinking they were Hamas fighters he didn't want to take prisoner?

There are a great many explanations, attributable to a great many scenarios in a combat zone, in the heat of battle.

I seriously doubt that Jews intentionally killed Jews in this instance, despite your seeming insistence that this was the case.

Just admit you want everyone in Gaza dead because of the acts of a few terrorists
That’s what I mean by you’re being a liar….making unfounded accusations and then downplaying it by calling the army of HAMAS terrorists ”a few terrorists.”

Your bias against Jews is showing, bigot.

That’s what I mean by you’re being a liar….making unfounded accusations and then downplaying it by calling the army of HAMAS terrorists ”a few terrorists.”

Your bias against Jews is showing, bigot.

Hey it's Ok that little kids are dying because some Jewish kids got killed right?

There is no criticism of any Jew that will be tolerated by you because they have the right to kill anyone they want even innocent people that had nothing to do with the terrorist attack

Did you see how that poster just downplayed the horrendous, barbaric torture to death of innocent Jews, including babies and children, in such a subhuman manner that the videos of it can’t be viewed without bringing on nightmares, as “the acts of a few terrorists”?

His bias against Jews is showing. Unreal how the venom is spewing out from people.
I did no such thing. But one act of terrorism does not justify wanton killing in response.

Just admit that the reason there have been so many Gazans killed is because the HAMAS savages are hiding behind them and won’t let them leave.

You antisemites are SICK. Just admit t

Maybe but isn't that the job of the military to actually fine the people responsible and not just kill everyone they see?

I admit that I do not know the details of the incident.

Neither do you.

And, frankly, in the grand scheme of things, it's a small matter.

So is the death of 1400 Jews a small matter in the grand scheme of things.

Maybe but isn't that the job of the military to actually fine the people responsible and not just kill everyone they see?
Isn’t it the job of leaders to protect their people instead of hiding behind children and trying to get as many of them killed as possible?

Isn’t it the job of leaders to protect their people instead of hiding behind children and trying to get as many of them killed as possible?

Killing innocent people doesn;t protect anyone from anything.

Hey it's Ok that little kids are dying because some Jewish kids got killed right?

There is no criticism of any Jew that will be tolerated by you because they have the right to kill anyone they want even innocent people that had nothing to do with the terrorist attack
You’re such a leftard - making up lies and then criticizing your Jewish enemy of something they never even said.

Why is it that you want all Jews killed and that Hitler’s job should be finished?

You’re such a leftard - making up lies and then criticizing your Jewish enemy of something they never even said.

Why is it that you want all Jews killed and that Hitler’s job should be finished?

Where did I say I want ALL jews killed?

This is nothing but emotional hyperbole on your part.

You think any criticism of any Jew is tantamount to wanting to kill ALL Jews.

Or 18,000 Palestinians.

The important thing is that Israel wins.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.
Yes - the most important thing is that Israel defeat the enemy and keep them from committing another Oct 7, and Israel knows it.

I met a young lady a few nights ago whose sister was intentionally murdered at the music festival. Her anguish over the loss is compounded by the suffering her sister endured in her last minutes. What type of subhuman savages go on a rampage to rape and kill hundreds of young people out for a fun evening at at a music festival?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back