Israel aid package passes in the House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel is a wart on the Old World's buttucks ... we promised Israel ... that's all ... and that's good enough for the United States ... see the skin color, that's all we care about ...
The majority of Israelis arent white if that’s what you mean.

The majority are Sephardic Jews. 20% of the population is Arab.

Fake news. While I don't dispute the general premise -- your article is out of date. Since the Ukraine conflict started in Feb. 2022, the US has sent $113 billion to Ukraine making it sixth on your list in just over one year. Zelensky will out Bidens criminal actions if that largesse stops and it won't take long before Ukraine aid will eclipse every other nation at that rate.
Not coincidence. The day before the Ukraine conflict "started" Joe Biden had the DOJ shut down the China-focused anti-espionage program.

Only a moron would say that after reading the second sentence of my reply. I notice you ignored the fact that your source is outdated as well. Try keeping up. Or is it that time of the month?
All you do is bitch bitch bitch. You last sentence is all about you, bitch.

It's insane giving the terrorist state of Israel billions of dollars to further the ethnic genocide of the Palestinian people in order to achieve its ambition of creating a Greater Israel.

Couple things for you…

There is no palestine and never was.
Therefore there is no palestinian people.
Because of the above facts,There is no genocide.

Now you may wonder why I took the time to override spell correct concerning palestine and palestinians changing the capital P to lower case. Research it.

I notice you ignored the fact that your source is outdated as well.
Outdated and look at who they rely on for some of their data. Gleaned from a look into their website:

We depend on information from government agencies. We are limited by the timeliness, availability, and consistency of data collected by government. For example, the most recent year for which the Census Bureau has published state and local government budget data is 2020.

Ahhh.................the government has no agenda?

Any thread that is started in Zones 1 and 2 MUST contain a minimum of 2 sentences that states YOUR opinion on the topic. Read the rules!

THREAD LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back