Isolationism DOES NOT WORK

Wasn't your "point" that something like the attack on the Capitol Building was a "media creation?"
Who brought that up? Was it me or you? But you’ve swallowed that it was

A, an “insurrection”
and
B, that Trump was somehow at fault for that buffoonery.

Who brought that up? Was it me or you? But you’ve swallowed that it was

A, an “insurrection”
and
B, that Trump was somehow at fault for that buffoonery.

"Media creation" was in your reply post #35. Next, it was an attempted insurrection. It is something that has never happened before in the history of democracy in the U.S. And Trump was behind it. He even wanted to lead it. But his Secret Service guards wouldn't let him. Which according to one White house staffer who was there testified that their not letting Trump do so made him very angry.

"Media creation" was in your reply post #35. Next, it was an attempted insurrection. It is something that has never happened before in the history of democracy in the U.S. And Trump was behind it. He even wanted to lead it. But his Secret Service guards wouldn't let him. Which according to one White house staffer who was there testified that their not letting Trump do so made him very angry.
Yes talking about the WW1 and Charlottesville bullshit. As well as the Russian Collusion, drinking bleach, etc etc. You brought up the nonsense on Jan 6.

Lead it? Where are you Getting that from? Just so I have this straight.

Trump and his crew planned the ”insurrection”
He then told the people at his speech in some secret code apparently to go ”attack” the capital
And apparently forgot about it until it happened and then decided he wanted to go lead it….

Is that your story?

Yes talking about the WW1 and Charlottesville bullshit. As well as the Russian Collusion, drinking bleach, etc etc. You brought up the nonsense on Jan 6.

On TV, I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears Trump asking somebody if drinking bleach would kill the coronavirus. It wasn't a "media creation." Nobody stupid enough to even ask such a question should be president.

Lead it? Where are you Getting that from? Just so I have this straight.

Trump and his crew planned the ”insurrection”
He then told the people at his speech in some secret code apparently to go ”attack” the capital
And apparently forgot about it until it happened and then decided he wanted to go lead it….

Is that your story?

Believe what you want. Like a good trumpanzee. Truth is wasted on you.

Believe what you want. Like a good trumpanzee. Truth is wasted on you.
Well walk me through it. Your “facts” don’t make any logical sense.

planned it.
told people to do it (in secret code/dog whistles)
forgot to prearrange with SS to be there to lead it

that’s what youre saying happened isn’t it?

On TV, I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears Trump asking somebody if drinking bleach would kill the coronavirus. It wasn't a "media creation." Nobody stupid enough to even ask such a question should be president.
You sure about that? You saw and heard Trump asking about injecting bleach?

So OP, please ragale us all on why the conflict between Lesser and Greater Russia is of any concern to the USA to the point we toss billions no end at it while the EU sits on it's hands and worries more about their social issues?

Hell, Germany is still only producing two Leopard IIs a month.....That alone shows me they are not serious about their own defence so why should we be concerned?

When it comes right down to it we can do business with the Russians just as easily than with the EU.....Maybe easier.

Putin never called me deplorable, a white supremacist, or a extremist due to the way I cast my vote.

The leftist enemy within is far more dangerous than Putin.
Putin is trying to conquer a smaller independent country - Ukraine - by military force

Thats straight out of the 1930’s with Germany, Italy and Japan which led to WWII

Its in our national interests to oppose and hopefully prevent that from happening in the 21st Century

Arguing the US should abandon the world and do nothing is both stupid and short sighted. It does not work if we pull back the someone WILL take our place and we are NOT self-sufficient AT all.
Not do nothing just not do as much.

The first priority of the US should be the US and its citizens.

75% of the money and manpower we give away to the rest of the world should be spent right here

Well walk me through it. Your “facts” don’t make any logical sense.

planned it.
told people to do it (in secret code/dog whistles)
forgot to prearrange with SS to be there to lead it

that’s what youre saying happened isn’t it?

Maybe this video will interest you.

You sure about that? You saw and heard Trump asking about injecting bleach?

I don't think it was injecting. I'm pretty sure he was speaking about drinking it. Would it make you feel better if I dug up a video of it for you?

I don't think it was injecting. I'm pretty sure he was speaking about drinking it. Would it make you feel better if I dug up a video of it for you?
Again you sure about that? Maybe you should look up the quote before you make your self look more stupid than you already have.

Again you sure about that? Maybe you should look up the quote before you make your self look more stupid than you already have.

Well, it has been a long time since I saw it. And he was indeed talking about injecting disinfectant. And he wasn't speaking specifically about bleach per se. But still, only a severely stupid person would suggest such a thing. Later on he claimed that he was only being sarcastic. But it didn't look that way to me. And I have the video for you. Enjoy.

Maybe this video will interest you.

Have you read that portion of the speech?

“And again, most people would stand there at 9 o’clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life. But I said something’s wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that’s happened. The best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.”

Sounds like a call to arms. Doesn’t it?

Show me the part where he’s telling people to go into the capital.

Well, it has been a long time since I saw it. And he was indeed talking about injecting disinfectant. And he wasn't speaking specifically about bleach per se. But still, only a severely stupid person would suggest such a thing. Later on he claimed that he was only being sarcastic. But it didn't look that way to me. And I have the video for you. Enjoy.

Again let’s go toe the actual quote

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

So there’s that.

Have you read that portion of the speech?

“And again, most people would stand there at 9 o’clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life. But I said something’s wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that’s happened. The best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.”

Sounds like a call to arms. Doesn’t it?

Show me the part where he’s telling people to go into the capital.

The speech was longer than what is shown. But what was shown is good enough. What part of "fight like hell" do you not understand. Also, he was talking about walking down Pennsylvania Avenue. Care to guess where that leads?

Forum List

Back