Isn't it time?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Isn't it time we started to hear "It was Obama's fault"? Might even be past time to begin to hear that...

Where you been hiding?

No. You don't understand. I mean begin to hear it with the hate, insults, and volume as we used to hear it from the liberal Democrats when they were bashing Bush. Perfect example would be one of the biggest loud mouths, Nancy Pelosi.

Isn't it time we started to hear "It was Obama's fault"? Might even be past time to begin to hear that...

Indeed. When GW was digging, the conservatives were crucifying him. Funny how the progressives stay silent.

There is some of the "not so usual" mainstream media that has hammered him some....but I'm sure by the time the presidential election rolls around they will come back and be his lapdogs again.

There is some of the "not so usual" mainstream media that has hammered him some....but I'm sure by the time the presidential election rolls around they will come back and be his lapdogs again.

Chris Matthews won't have to, he still has his muzzle in Obama's crotch.

Chris Matthews won't have to, he still has his muzzle in Obama's crotch.

Yeah hj and you just gotta know he still has that shiver running up his leg.

Last edited:

Sorry to burst your bubble but elRashbutt has being saying that for two years now.

But in fact alot of things are President Obamas fault. Not closing Gitmo, stalling on the gays in the military question, wire taps, not holding the previous administration accountable for the death of 4000 + soldiers......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back