Island of debris the size of TEXAS from 2011 Japanese tsunami is headed straight for

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The U.S.

UK Daily Mail
November 5, 2013

A floating island of debris the size of Texas has slowly but been crossing the vast Pacific to California shores since a devastating tsunami inundated Japan in 2011 says a new study.

article-0-1931D8FA00000578-152_634x410.jpg

As if Kaleefornya doesn't have enough problems as it is!!! :eusa_whistle:

Don't appear so happy about it. The clean up will cost the taxpayers plenty. Then there's the environment cost. Energy prices will probably go up. Imported product's cost could be impacted because shipping will be prevented from docking at major ports. These are just a few scenarios that could cost not only California but also the nation.

But then again, that is just the tip of the spear. There is growing concern if the entire Pacific Ocean will be completely contaminated. Ooops.

The U.S.

UK Daily Mail
November 5, 2013

A floating island of debris the size of Texas has slowly but been crossing the vast Pacific to California shores since a devastating tsunami inundated Japan in 2011 says a new study.

article-0-1931D8FA00000578-152_634x410.jpg

As if Kaleefornya doesn't have enough problems as it is!!! :eusa_whistle:

You forgot Shirley.

Right, because we all know that God has it in for California. :cuckoo:

well you guys are always claiming that Gaia has it in for humanity because we use fossil fuels!:lol::lol:

First of all, do point out where I have EVER referenced Gaia. Secondly, your empathy for what will undoubtedly become a disaster for the people of California is truly underwhelming. And here I was thinking that you are a patriot who cares about his fellow human beings. My bad. :eusa_hand:

Couldn't happen to a better state.

looks like god found a shit hole to put that stuff

Do you rw's ever use your brains?

Its not happening to California.

Its happening to the US and to our planet.

I don't even read this forum because my own IQ is in danger of losing numbers from reading the shit some of you idiots write.

Couldn't happen to a better state.

looks like god found a shit hole to put that stuff

Do you rw's ever use your brains?

Its not happening to California.

Its happening to the US and to our planet.

I don't even read this forum because my own IQ is in danger of losing numbers from reading the shit some of you idiots write.

Dude, it's FROM the fucking planet...unlike you!

Enormous natural disasters like this FORCE people to focus on PRIORITIES at hand.

What with all the drama and horseshit that goes on DAILY in the Cali Legislature, they can use some focusing. Perhaps the fast choo-choo to nowhere MIGHT have to wait a year or ten. Or implementing their new K-12 unisex bathroom codes could be put on hold.

I was one of those west coast fruitcakes not too long ago --- so I have special dispensation to mock their poor choices of priorities and spending. They'll figure it out. Maybe do some interim construction of coastal "biomass" power plants to convert this sorry stuff into fuel..

Forum List

Back