Islamists Call for Destruction of Sphinx, Pyramids

And they do all the destruction in the name of religion .... from the 7th century..... it's totally crazy .... it's barbaric!

250px-Afghanistan_Statua_di_Budda_1.jpg

Buddhas of Bamiyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They've done it before, why would we think they wouldn't do it again, and how does that make us racist scared or any of those other insults your threw our way?

The truth is that they have destroyed history and the world let them. Will the world let them do it again? I hope not but I have a feeling they will. We will never know if the sphinx is really 9-10,000 years old or only 3500-4000 years old.
I don't think "the Budah's" are as iconic as the Sphinx.

250px-Afghanistan_Statua_di_Budda_1.jpg

Buddhas of Bamiyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They've done it before, why would we think they wouldn't do it again, and how does that make us racist scared or any of those other insults your threw our way?

The truth is that they have destroyed history and the world let them. Will the world let them do it again? I hope not but I have a feeling they will. We will never know if the sphinx is really 9-10,000 years old or only 3500-4000 years old.
I don't think "the Budah's" are as iconic as the Sphinx.

For barbarians .... nothing is iconic.

The loss of centuries of history in the world impacts all of us.
The pyramids existence has zero impact on the lives of most people in the world. :cool:

The destruction of the pyramids and the Sphinx would impact the tourist sector of Egypt's economy. How many people would that impact? The hotel industry and the guys who sell mini-sphinx/mini-pyramid figurines and other souviners to the tourists to name a couple.

Seems to be typical for idiots that careless about their own future. They must expect allah to hand them all the food they want. :lol:

Both the Bible and the Quran forbid allowing idols.

It's even one of the Ten Commandments in the O.T. that Christians and Jews seem to ignore.

But muslims take their religion seriously and obey what God says about destroying idols in the land. :cool:

It's even one of the Ten Commandments in the O.T. that Christians and Jews seem to ignore.

But muslims take their religion seriously and obey what God says about destroying idols in the land. :cool:

that grossly misstates the Jewish position on the issue. If you wish to criticize Judaism, do so out of knowledge and not ignorance. the commandment of לֹא-תַעֲשֶׂה לְךָ פֶסֶל, וְכָל-תְּמוּנָה, אֲשֶׁר בַּשָּׁמַיִם מִמַּעַל, וַאֲשֶׁר בָּאָרֶץ מִתָּחַת refers to the rule against the Jewish people making idols to worship, not destroying all idols of other people. Even Ex 34 only speaks of the children of Israel destroying idols of the nations who used to inhabit the land of Canaan or ones used for current worship, not destroying every statue they see which used to be for idolatry.

These structures carry historical and cultural values.

What is such the big deal? Do you realize Eygpt was humanity's first super power? Those stand for what started it all...They're a international symbol of humanity.

Of course islam wants to destroy modern civilization. So it doesn't matter to them. Islam is a religion of destruction and enslavement and I'll die fighting against it.

Last edited:
The people of Egypt would be incredibly stupid to buy into that plan.

I seriously doubt that even observant Moslems in Egypt think this is a good idea.

Radical Islamicists might, of course, but I doubt they represent a significant majority of Egyptians.

Mankind hasn't advanced very far when people can get all defensive over a huge pile of rocks. :cool:

More than a billion of Mankind has retrogressed as demonstrated by a million pimps and sluts ----WITH THEIR CHILDREN -----marching around a PETRIFIED pile of shit-------chanting "DEATH TO....... DEATH TO..............." as an act of worship of their "god"

and representatives of the same shit worshippers-------desire to destroy the art and holy sites of people far superior to THEIR FILTH

Forum List

Back