Islamist Morsi wins Egypt

The same way Israel is a Jewish Theocracy?

I just so enjoy reading Hypocritical comments about democratic elections some do not like the outcomes of.

At least I hear noone speaking about Apartheid in Egypt, certainly they, the Egyptians, are light years ahead of one of their neighbors, at least regarding the Apartheid card!

Sherri

So is the new Egyptian dictator a sunni or shitte?

If he's sunni the shittes will be abused and possibly killed
If he's shitte, the sunnies will be abused and killed

since he's a muslim, the christian will be killed.

there's no comparison between arab shit holes and Israel.

Roudy,

I just have to LOL, all your blanket demonizations of ones you see as different from yourself and the blanket defenses of the ones you falsely see as like yourself, I would hate to be confined in such a prison of controlled thinking and narrow-mindedness.

I am sure Morsi is a Sunni, most Muslims in Egypt are, it does not take a rocket scientist to tell us this. I just provided a link in another post to a written statement by a Palestinian Sunni who followed Jesus example of embracing nonviolenece and love, even quoting his words, the same Jesus who is written about in both the Koran and Christian Bible, and the same Jesus who Muslims, Shiite and Sunni, respect and revere. It is kind of ironic, you express this blind support for all that Israeli Jews do, the ones who crucified Jesus, while you express only contempt for the Muslim Gentiles who today revere Jesus and were among the ones Jesus died to save.

Back to Morsi, beyond being a Muslim and Sunni, Morsi is a human being who I believe cares about Egypt and her future and her people. And with that humanness and all that entails, he can make choices that make life better for the people of Egypt and I hope that is exactly what he does.

The Brotherhood gave up violence long ago, I hope they stay true to their committment. Unfortunately, we see throughout history that power corrupts people, it does not matter what religion they call themselves, Muslim, or Christian or Jew, there is danger that comes with power. There was even a time when Jews forced conversions to Judaism and circumcisions on people, Herod was a product of those forced conversions, forced conversions and forced circumcisions of the Edomites.

HYRCANUS, JOHN (JOHANAN) I. - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Sherri
First of all, you are addressing the wrong person, but I'll answer you anyhow.

Islamists cannot and will never be "human beings" because being a human being is not their goal in life. Second, apparently you are ignorant of the fact that Osama Bin Laden and Ayman Zawahiri are students of the teachings of the same exact Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt. That is where they formented all their hate and violence towards non Muslims.

Third, Islamists have proven over and over that they cannot be trusted, it's basically part of their faith to lie in order to further the cause of Islam and Shariah law. This the same group that swore during the protests, "they wouldn't run a candidate for President, should Mubarek be ousted".

From the perspective of most Westerners, representative elections which include virulently hateful Islamo-supremacists /terrorists seems absurd. From a Western perspective, you need the antecedent respect for individual choice, democratic ideals, respect for constitutional process and the conviction in the common people that one person one vote is the way to break the tribal rivalries, petty differences, ethnic hatreds and paranoid suspicions so prevalent in Arab/moslem culture and the maturity to accept the result when it goes against you.

Does anyone see those attributes prevalent anywhere in the Arab/moslem Middle East?

There are posters here who not only do not consider the Western perspective to be of any value in these matters, but clearly consider it to have little or no value in any matter (mostly because the Western perspective takes into account Israel's interests and doesn't hate Jews).

From the perspective of most Westerners, representative elections which include virulently hateful Islamo-supremacists /terrorists seems absurd. From a Western perspective, you need the antecedent respect for individual choice, democratic ideals, respect for constitutional process and the conviction in the common people that one person one vote is the way to break the tribal rivalries, petty differences, ethnic hatreds and paranoid suspicions so prevalent in Arab/moslem culture and the maturity to accept the result when it goes against you.

Does anyone see those attributes prevalent anywhere in the Arab/muslim Middle East?

Does Israel?

You are avoiding the obvious and for good reason. Your surrogates fall way short in areas that Westerners consider critical to human rights and development.

Does Israel?
You may have missed the thread title. This thread is unrelated to Israel. There are other threads where you can spew your hatred of Jews and Israel.

Ass-Hol lie
This forum is israel/Palestine, care to answer my question?
representative elections which include virulently hateful Islamo-supremacists /terrorists seems absurd.
How many "former" Terrorists have there been in the israeli Government?

You never answered Hollie's:
"Does anyone see those attributes prevalent anywhere in the Arab/muslim Middle East?'

You're partially right but actually Morsi is utilizing the Muslim tactic of delaying the action while he builds up his strength to complete his original plan. This article was posted in the WP yesterday:

Muslim Brotherhood shelves goal of Islamizing Egypt, for now, to reach out to possible allies - The Washington Post

It would take a mind reader to know Morsi's plans, and, no, I do not credit The Washington Post as having these skills. I see them more as propaganda promoters and truth distorters, brainwashing Americans a little more every single day.

Here is just one article addressing their lack of credibility.

The Washington Post's credibility problem | Beat the Press

Sherri
The article was from AP and not a WP article. The whole thing is based on Taqiyah. That's about as basic as one could get and if you don't understand and accept that explanation, you surely don't have the ability to write about it. Speaking of which, I understand you are a journalist, so send me some of your writings to my PM.

Hossfly,

Let's look at just a paragraph of what the article says for a moment:

Some analysts see Morsi, a 60-year-old, American-trained engineer, as a conservative Islamist who subscribes to a school of thought within the Brotherhood that advocated “Taqiyah,” or secrecy, about one’s true intentions until the most opportune moment comes for their implementation

Muslim Brotherhood shelves goal of Islamizing Egypt, for now, to reach out to possible allies - The Washington Post

All of the conclusions in this article as to what Morsi is going to do as President are like this one here, attributing projected conclusions as to Morsi's future acts, to what so called unnamed analysists or unnamed others are supposedly saying, at some unknown place in our world.

Garbage in, garbage out, is all I get out of these projections of what Morsis will do in the future, that The Washington Post titles an article they include in their paper upon.

And I am not a journalist, I do not know where you got that idea from.

But once years ago I was a part of a group investigating a major newspaper owner, nothing came of that investigation then, but I certainly can say there are plenty of shady dealings these people involve themselves in. And I am seeing that man I was investigating a dozen years ago, fall today, in a scandal in another land. Justice always wins out, but not in our timing, in God's timing, and how He decides it will look.

Sherri

How many "former terrorist's have there been in the israel government?
That arab penchant for equating fighters for independence with terrorists!
You could say the same thing about Israel equating fighters for independence with terrorists!
August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)
More at the link
Jewish-Zionist Terror.

I just so enjoy reading Hypocritical comments about democratic elections some do not like the outcomes of.

At least I hear noone speaking about Apartheid in Egypt, certainly they, the Egyptians, are light years ahead of one of their neighbors, at least regarding the Apartheid card!

Sherri
What are you babbling now? Israel is not a theocracy you idiot. And as far as apartheid is concerned almost every Muslim country practices state sponsored persecution of its minorities. Egypt included. Egyptian Christian Copts will testify to that.

Ignoramus.

Roudy,

The point I was making is Egypt's President was elected in democratic elections, he is not the product of a theocratic appointment. So, if elections in Egypt give him power, he is no more a leader of a theocracy than a Jew in Israel being elected in democratic elections there is the leader of a Jewish theocracy.

Apartheid is a legal practice made unlawful by international law, and only Israel practices it.

A human being supporting Apartheid in Israel exposes to the world and shows us all the depravity man is capable of supporting and embracing. Thanks for illustrating that principle so vividly.

Sherri
Those that scream "aparthied" accusations against Israel, are the ones that are practicing it, actually.

Those that scream "aparthied" accusations against Israel, are the ones that are practicing it, actually.

Those that scream "aparthied" and cant even spell Apartheid, cannot know it's meaning
I think I have said in the recent past that "Grammar is the difference in Knowing Your Shit and Knowing You're Shit." Spelling mistakes are not bad grammar but bad spelling. At least with bad spelling, people recognize and still understand the meaning. Unlike grammar.

It would take a mind reader to know Morsi's plans, and, no, I do not credit The Washington Post as having these skills. I see them more as propaganda promoters and truth distorters, brainwashing Americans a little more every single day.

Here is just one article addressing their lack of credibility.

The Washington Post's credibility problem | Beat the Press

Sherri
The article was from AP and not a WP article. The whole thing is based on Taqiyah. That's about as basic as one could get and if you don't understand and accept that explanation, you surely don't have the ability to write about it. Speaking of which, I understand you are a journalist, so send me some of your writings to my PM.

Hossfly,

Let's look at just a paragraph of what the article says for a moment:

Some analysts see Morsi, a 60-year-old, American-trained engineer, as a conservative Islamist who subscribes to a school of thought within the Brotherhood that advocated “Taqiyah,” or secrecy, about one’s true intentions until the most opportune moment comes for their implementation

All of the conclusions in this article as to what Morsi is going to do as President are like this one here, attributing projected conclusions as to Morsi's future acts, to what so called unnamed analysists or unnamed others are supposedly saying, at some unknown place in our world.

Garbage in, garbage out, is all I get out of these projections of what Morsis will do in the future, that The Washington Post titles an article they include in their paper upon.

And I am not a journalist, I do not know where you got that idea from.

But once years ago I was a part of a group investigating a major newspaper owner, nothing came of that investigation then, but I certainly can say there are plenty of shady dealings these people involve themselves in. And I am seeing that man I was investigating a dozen years ago, fall today, in a scandal in another land. Justice always wins out, but not in our timing, in God's timing, and how He decides it will look.

Sherri
"for now". Sherri can't even comprehend what "for now" means.

Those that scream "aparthied" and cant even spell Apartheid, cannot know it's meaning
Review your Islamic Shariah Law you piece of shit, and there ye shall find APARTHEID:

Persecution of Non-Muslims - WikiIslam

Partly through fear and partly through politically correct hypocrisy, the Western media rarely publish news stories involving Islamic violence and persecution. This may seem a strange statement to some who constantly hear other proclaiming that the media focuses far too much on the negative actions of Muslims, but did you know that in 2008 alone, there were 2,204 separate documented incidents of Islamically motivated violence which led to death? In total there were 10,779 deaths and another 18,213 critically injured. That's more people killed each and every year in the name of Islam, than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.[1] More than 29 people are killed in religiously motivated attacks every single day at the hands of Muslims, but do do you hear of this on the TV or radio? If you spend just one short hour reading through some of the news articles we have compiled, there would have been another one to two deaths attributed to Islam and countless other incidents involving beatings, rapes, abductions, forced conversions, desecration of non-Muslim buildings etc. No other religion or ideology [past or present] inspires the sort of hate that Islam produces.

According to Islamic laws, non-Muslims in Islamic Lands should be subdued and be treated as dhimmis (second class citizens). They should be coerced and intimidated to convert to Islam, through special humiliating taxes like Jizyah imposed on them. This has been happening in the Islamic World since the last 1400 years. While Muslims demand for concessions in non-Muslim countries, non-Muslims are systematically persecuted, terrorized and ethnically cleansed from Islamic lands. With the recent rise of the Muslim population in the traditionally Christian/Secular West, also comes the noticeable rise of Islamic violence and terrorist activities aimed towards the non-Muslims.

Persecution of Non-Muslims by Country:
Afghanistan • Algeria • Austria • Australia • Azerbaijan • Bangladesh • Belgium • Bosnia • Brazil • Brunei • Canada • Chad • China • Comoros Islands • Denmark • Egypt • Eritrea • Ethiopia • Finland • France • Germany • Greece • India • Indonesia • Iran • Iraq • Israel • Italy • Ivory Coast • Jordan • Kazakhstan • Kenya • Kosovo • Kuwait • Kyrgyzstan • Lebanon • Libya • Macedonia • Malawi • Malaysia • Mali • Mauritania • Maldives • Morocco • Netherlands • Niger • Nigeria • Norway • Pakistan • Palestinian Authority area • Philippines • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Senegal • Somalia • Sudan • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Tajikistan • Tanzania • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Turkmenistan • Uganda • United Kingdom • United Arab Emirates • United States • Uzbekistan • Yemen

Last edited:

Review your Islamic Shariah Law you piece of shit, and there ye shall find APARTHEID:

Partly through fear and partly through politically correct hypocrisy, the Western media rarely publish news stories involving Islamic violence and persecution. This may seem a strange statement to some who constantly hear other proclaiming that the media focuses far too much on the negative actions of Muslims, but did you know that in 2008 alone, there were 2,204 separate documented incidents of Islamically motivated violence which led to death? In total there were 10,779 deaths and another 18,213 critically injured. That's more people killed each and every year in the name of Islam, than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.[1] More than 29 people are killed in religiously motivated attacks every single day at the hands of Muslims, but do do you hear of this on the TV or radio? If you spend just one short hour reading through some of the news articles we have compiled, there would have been another one to two deaths attributed to Islam and countless other incidents involving beatings, rapes, abductions, forced conversions, desecration of non-Muslim buildings etc. No other religion or ideology [past or present] inspires the sort of hate that Islam produces.

According to Islamic laws, non-Muslims in Islamic Lands should be subdued and be treated as dhimmis (second class citizens). They should be coerced and intimidated to convert to Islam, through special humiliating taxes like Jizyah imposed on them. This has been happening in the Islamic World since the last 1400 years. While Muslims demand for concessions in non-Muslim countries, non-Muslims are systematically persecuted, terrorized and ethnically cleansed from Islamic lands. With the recent rise of the Muslim population in the traditionally Christian/Secular West, also comes the noticeable rise of Islamic violence and terrorist activities aimed towards the non-Muslims.

Afghanistan • Algeria • Austria • Australia • Azerbaijan • Bangladesh • Belgium • Bosnia • Brazil • Brunei • Canada • Chad • China • Comoros Islands • Denmark • Egypt • Eritrea • Ethiopia • Finland • France • Germany • Greece • India • Indonesia • Iran • Iraq • Israel • Italy • Ivory Coast • Jordan • Kazakhstan • Kenya • Kosovo • Kuwait • Kyrgyzstan • Lebanon • Libya • Macedonia • Malawi • Malaysia • Mali • Mauritania • Maldives • Morocco • Netherlands • Niger • Nigeria • Norway • Pakistan • Palestinian Authority area • Philippines • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Senegal • Somalia • Sudan • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Tajikistan • Tanzania • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Turkmenistan • Uganda • United Kingdom • United Arab Emirates • United States • Uzbekistan • Yemen

WikiIslam?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

WikiIslam?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
What you need more sources?

Sharia Law | Christian & Church Persecution News

Persecution of Christians Rising in Islamic Countries - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Muslim Persecution of Christians: January 2012 :: Middle East Forum

Sherri

Roudy,

I just have to LOL, all your blanket demonizations of ones you see as different from yourself and the blanket defenses of the ones you falsely see as like yourself, I would hate to be confined in such a prison of controlled thinking and narrow-mindedness.

I am sure Morsi is a Sunni, most Muslims in Egypt are, it does not take a rocket scientist to tell us this. I just provided a link in another post to a written statement by a Palestinian Sunni who followed Jesus example of embracing nonviolenece and love, even quoting his words, the same Jesus who is written about in both the Koran and Christian Bible, and the same Jesus who Muslims, Shiite and Sunni, respect and revere. It is kind of ironic, you express this blind support for all that Israeli Jews do, the ones who crucified Jesus, while you express only contempt for the Muslim Gentiles who today revere Jesus and were among the ones Jesus died to save.

Back to Morsi, beyond being a Muslim and Sunni, Morsi is a human being who I believe cares about Egypt and her future and her people. And with that humanness and all that entails, he can make choices that make life better for the people of Egypt and I hope that is exactly what he does.

The Brotherhood gave up violence long ago, I hope they stay true to their committment. Unfortunately, we see throughout history that power corrupts people, it does not matter what religion they call themselves, Muslim, or Christian or Jew, there is danger that comes with power. There was even a time when Jews forced conversions to Judaism and circumcisions on people, Herod was a product of those forced conversions, forced conversions and forced circumcisions of the Edomites.

Sherri
So much for Morsi:
ISLAM OR DEMOCRACY?TWO FACED MOHAMED MORSI - YouTube

Roudy,

Sherri
So much for Morsi:

Morsi was simply reiterating the Muslim Brotherhood credo.

He's a death cultist through and through.

Roudy,

Sherri
So much for Morsi:

Morsi was simply reiterating the Muslim Brotherhood credo.

He's a death cultist through and through.
He reminds me of ol' Yessir Arafart making a speech to the world, then one to the Ayrabs.

Forum List

Back