Islamist Morsi wins Egypt

From the perspective of most Westerners, representative elections which include virulently hateful Islamo-supremacists /terrorists seems absurd. From a Western perspective, you need the antecedent respect for individual choice, democratic ideals, respect for constitutional process and the conviction in the common people that one person one vote is the way to break the tribal rivalries, petty differences, ethnic hatreds and paranoid suspicions so prevalent in Arab/moslem culture and the maturity to accept the result when it goes against you.

Does anyone see those attributes prevalent anywhere in the Arab/muslim Middle East?

Does Israel?
You may have missed the thread title. This thread is unrelated to Israel. There are other threads where you can spew your hatred of Jews and Israel.

From the perspective of most Westerners, representative elections which include virulently hateful Islamo-supremacists /terrorists seems absurd. From a Western perspective, you need the antecedent respect for individual choice, democratic ideals, respect for constitutional process and the conviction in the common people that one person one vote is the way to break the tribal rivalries, petty differences, ethnic hatreds and paranoid suspicions so prevalent in Arab/moslem culture and the maturity to accept the result when it goes against you.

Does anyone see those attributes prevalent anywhere in the Arab/muslim Middle East?

Does Israel?
You may have missed the thread title. This thread is unrelated to Israel. There are other threads where you can spew your hatred of Jews and Israel.

Ass-Hol lie
This forum is israel/Palestine, care to answer my question?
representative elections which include virulently hateful Islamo-supremacists /terrorists seems absurd.
How many "former" Terrorists have there been in the israeli Government?

Last edited:
Does Israel?

Ass-Hol lie

Your insensate Jew hatred is really creepy. Read the thread title and see if you can come to rational conclusions about what you were told earlier.

Otherwise, your childish name calling makes me believe you're 12 years old and better left to go play in traffic.

Ass-Hol lie

Your insensate Jew hatred is really creepy. Read the thread title and see if you can come to rational conclusions about what you were told earlier.

Otherwise, your childish name calling makes me believe you're 12 years old and better left to go play in traffic.

We are discussing israel/Palestine why do you bring up the jews?
How many "former terrorist's have there been in the israel government?

Ass-Hol lie

Yes....

Go on....

And how does that make you feel?

Yes....

Go on....

And how does that make you feel?[/QUOTE]

It makes me feel you at best a blind Hypocrite

Does anyone see those attributes prevalent anywhere in the Arab/moslem Middle East?

Yes....

Go on....

Does anyone see those attributes prevalent anywhere in the Arab/moslem Middle East?

Let's explore those feelings you have...

How would you interpret them?

The same way Israel is a Jewish Theocracy?

I just so enjoy reading Hypocritical comments about democratic elections some do not like the outcomes of.

At least I hear noone speaking about Apartheid in Egypt, certainly they, the Egyptians, are light years ahead of one of their neighbors, at least regarding the Apartheid card!

Sherri
What are you babbling now? Israel is not a theocracy you idiot. And as far as apartheid is concerned almost every Muslim country practices state sponsored persecution of its minorities. Egypt included. Egyptian Christian Copts will testify to that.

Ignoramus.

Roudy,

The point I was making is Egypt's President was elected in democratic elections, he is not the product of a theocratic appointment. So, if elections in Egypt give him power, he is no more a leader of a theocracy than a Jew in Israel being elected in democratic elections there is the leader of a Jewish theocracy.

Apartheid is a legal practice made unlawful by international law, and only Israel practices it.

A human being supporting Apartheid in Israel exposes to the world and shows us all the depravity man is capable of supporting and embracing. Thanks for illustrating that principle so vividly.

Sherri
Nope, no international standard has found Israel to practice aparthied, however, you expose your total ignorance when you claim that Muslim countries do not practice any form of state sanctioned persecution of non Muslim minorities. That is a basic tenement of Islamic Shariah law which is the legal foundation for Muslim countries.

Yes....

Go on....

Hows about you explore your own hatred of people outside your tribe?

What are you babbling now? Israel is not a theocracy you idiot. And as far as apartheid is concerned almost every Muslim country practices state sponsored persecution of its minorities. Egypt included. Egyptian Christian Copts will testify to that.

Ignoramus.

Roudy,

The point I was making is Egypt's President was elected in democratic elections, he is not the product of a theocratic appointment. So, if elections in Egypt give him power, he is no more a leader of a theocracy than a Jew in Isreal being elected in democratic elections there is the leader of a Jewish theocracy.

Apartheid is a legal practice made unlawful by international law, and only Israel practices it.

A human supporting Apartheid in Israel exposes to the world and shows us all the depravity man is capable of supporting and embracing. Thanks for illustrating that principle so vividly.

Sherri

How much you wanna bet now that the MB has power that there won't be anymore elections in Egypt?
What they called "elections" wasn't much different than the scam that occurs in Iran, or when Sadam or Assad had "elections". There is hardly any real opposition, and if there is, they are quickly either killed or put in jail. They are all part of the same club of criminals and thugs jostling dor power. The best way to look at it would be when two criminal street gangs are fighting over the same turf. The same shit is happening between Hamas and Fatah.

Yes....

Go on....

Hows about you explore your own hatred of people outside your tribe?
Jos is an Islamic piece of shit that jokes about Jews being gassed or put in ovens. Not only that, it also has a reputation for being a hacker, who goes after other posters personal information. No use having a conversation with this garbage of humanity.

Sweet!

Just what we need, another theocracy.

I just so enjoy reading Hypocritical comments about democratic elections some do not like the outcomes of.

At least I hear noone speaking about Apartheid in Egypt, certainly they, the Egyptians, are light years ahead of one of their neighbors, at least regarding the Apartheid card!

Sherri

So is the new Egyptian dictator a sunni or shitte?

If he's sunni the shittes will be abused and possibly killed
If he's shitte, the sunnies will be abused and killed

since he's a muslim, the christian will be killed.

there's no comparison between arab shit holes and Israel.

Sherri

Ignoramus.

Roudy,

The point I was making is Egypt's President was elected in democratic elections, he is not the product of a theocratic appointment. So, if elections in Egypt give him power, he is no more a leader of a theocracy than a Jew in Israel being elected in democratic elections there is the leader of a Jewish theocracy.

A human being supporting Apartheid in Israel exposes to the world and shows us all the depravity man is capable of supporting and embracing. Thanks for illustrating that principle so vividly.

Sherri
Now Sherri is going to tell us about how nicely the Muslims treat the minorities in their countries. She can start with Pakistan and go on from there. Of course she will include what the Egyptian Muslims do to the Christian Copts.
Click here: Egypt: Islamists vs. Copts: An Animosity That Seeks Any Excuse to Attack :: Gatestone Institute

jt2

Jos is an Islamic piece of shit that jokes about Jews being gassed or put in ovens. Not only that, it also has a reputation for being a hacker, who goes after other posters personal information. No use having a conversation with this garbage of humanity.

Jew-lie is not till next week

Sweet!

Just what we need, another theocracy.

Sherri

Roudy,

I just have to LOL, all your blanket demonizations of ones you see as different from yourself and the blanket defenses of the ones you falsely see as like yourself, I would hate to be confined in such a prison of controlled thinking and narrow-mindedness.

I am sure Morsi is a Sunni, most Muslims in Egypt are, it does not take a rocket scientist to tell us this. I just provided a link in another post to a written statement by a Palestinian Sunni who followed Jesus example of embracing nonviolenece and love, even quoting his words, the same Jesus who is written about in both the Koran and Christian Bible, and the same Jesus who Muslims, Shiite and Sunni, respect and revere. It is kind of ironic, you express this blind support for all that Israeli Jews do, the ones who crucified Jesus, while you express only contempt for the Muslim Gentiles who today revere Jesus and were among the ones Jesus died to save.

Back to Morsi, beyond being a Muslim and Sunni, Morsi is a human being who I believe cares about Egypt and her future and her people. And with that humanness and all that entails, he can make choices that make life better for the people of Egypt and I hope that is exactly what he does.

The Brotherhood gave up violence long ago, I hope they stay true to their committment. Unfortunately, we see throughout history that power corrupts people, it does not matter what religion they call themselves, Muslim, or Christian or Jew, there is danger that comes with power. There was even a time when Jews forced conversions to Judaism and circumcisions on people, Herod was a product of those forced conversions, forced conversions and forced circumcisions of the Edomites.

HYRCANUS, JOHN (JOHANAN) I. - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Sherri

Sherri

Roudy,

I just have to LOL, all your blanket demonizations of ones you see as different from yourself and the blanket defenses of the ones you falsely see as like yourself, I would hate to be confined in such a prison of controlled thinking and narrow-mindedness.

I am sure Morsi is a Sunni, most Muslims in Egypt are, it does not take a rocket scientist to tell us this. I just provided a link in another post to a written statement by a Palestinian Sunni who followed Jesus example of embracing nonviolenece and love, even quoting his words, the same Jesus who is written about in both the Koran and Christian Bible, and the same Jesus who Muslims, Shiite and Sunni, respect and revere. It is kind of ironic, you express this blind support for all that Israeli Jews do, the ones who crucified Jesus, while you express only contempt for the Muslim Gentiles who today revere Jesus and were among the ones Jesus died to save.

Back to Morsi, beyond being a Muslim and Sunni, Morsi is a human being who I believe cares about Egypt and her future and her people. And with that humanness and all that entails, he can make choices that make life better for the people of Egypt and I hope that is exactly what he does.

The Brotherhood gave up violence long ago, I hope they stay true to their committment. Unfortunately, we see throughout history that power corrupts people, it does not matter what religion they call themselves, Muslim, or Christian or Jew, there is danger that comes with power. There was even a time when Jews forced conversions to Judaism and circumcisions on people, Herod was a product of those forced conversions, forced conversions and forced circumcisions of the Edomites.

Sherri
You're partially right but actually Morsi is utilizing the Muslim tactic of delaying the action while he builds up his strength to complete his original plan. This article was posted in the WP yesterday:

Muslim Brotherhood shelves goal of Islamizing Egypt, for now, to reach out to possible allies - The Washington Post

Roudy,

Sherri
You're partially right but actually Morsi is utilizing the Muslim tactic of delaying the action while he builds up his strength to complete his original plan. This article was posted in the WP yesterday:

Muslim Brotherhood shelves goal of Islamizing Egypt, for now, to reach out to possible allies - The Washington Post

Hossfly,

It would take a mind reader to know Morsi's plans, and, no, I do not credit The Washington Post as having these skills. I see them more as propaganda promoters and truth distorters, brainwashing Americans a little more every single day.

Here is just one article addressing their lack of credibility.

http://www.beatthepress.org/blog/ralph-ranalli/386

Sherri

Last edited:
Roudy,

Sherri

It would take a mind reader to know Morsi's plans, and, no, I do not credit The Washington Post as having these skills. I see them more as propaganda promoters and truth distorters, brainwashing Americans a little more every single day.

Here is just one article addressing their lack of credibility.

The Washington Post's credibility problem | Beat the Press

Sherri
The article was from AP and not a WP article. The whole thing is based on Taqiyah. That's about as basic as one could get and if you don't understand and accept that explanation, you surely don't have the ability to write about it. Speaking of which, I understand you are a journalist, so send me some of your writings to my PM.

Jew-lie is not till next week
Shut up vermin, you know exactly what you've said and who you are, your reputation for being a dedicated Jew hater precedes you.

Forum List

Back